Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins Parlor

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I modified the sexy skin a little bit...
laugh.gif
hope everyone likes it, and a Nintendo PR agent censored it... Mr. Wario...

Next up, Bleach!

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey man...can u make a misa campo skin??i'd really appreciate it if u made a misa campo skin or justene jaro or tila nguyen...

thanks in advance

ps....keep up the good work man...skins are look swell! =P =) xD

edit
can i have the warioless edition?? =P

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol yeah I'm doing the Bleach skin... I might even do two since there so much great artwork...

oh yeah I forgot you gotta be 18... they are pretty big boobs... lol how old are you?? hey you know where I can find a some images from those models? I seem to find only nude pics and I wanted to post it here...

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks, let me take a "professional" look...
evil.gif
let me work some ideas for the icons and I hope you like it... I'm putting a lot of time on tha anime skin since I see there's a ton of fans and I wanna make justice, since I don't know the main characters... lol...

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks, let me take a "professional" look...Â
evil.gif
let me work some ideas for the icons and I hope you like it... I'm putting a lot of time on tha anime skin since I see there's a ton of fans and I wanna make justice, since I don't know the main characters... lol...

alright...make me proud for the misa...justene and tila skins...and make everyone with a G6 proud for the bleach skins

hopefully they'll be done soon

thanks in advance

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does the metroid v1 sometimes crash on the menu touchscreens?

Yeah, for me, the only one that displays correctly is the one with the Earth on the top screen. When I download the skins, and go to unzip them, I get a message saying the files are corrupt. I haven't tried the new sexy skin yet, but the first four all showed up as corrupt after download.

Anyone else getting this problem?

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it just me or does the metroid v1 sometimes crash on the menu touchscreens?

Yeah, for me, the only one that displays correctly is the one with the Earth on the top screen. When I download the skins, and go to unzip them, I get a message saying the files are corrupt. I haven't tried the new sexy skin yet, but the first four all showed up as corrupt after download.

Anyone else getting this problem?

i've had no problems downloading these skins what so ever

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I thought it was because I had an outdated version of Winzip or something. But I just installed the newest version, and I'm getting the samething.

Actually, I have Winrar, Winzip, and 7zip installed on my computer. And when I download a file, no matter what is was zipped with, I usually just open it with Winrar.

So when I tried to open the zipped file with Winrar I got the Archive is Corrupt window. Now, when I tried to open the file with Winzip(the same program the skin is compressed with), I get:

Error in file #1: bad Zip file offset(Error local header signature not found): disk #1 offset: 0.

And it will give me that same error with every file(Error in file #2, Error in file #3...all the way up to #14). And after fourteen of those errors, the file does finally unzip.

But when I throw the skin on my cart, it doesn't show properly. The top of one skin shows on another, and the icons will be switched in the same fashion between two skins. And I've put a few skins on my G6 Real already and have never had this kind of problem. So I'm not sure what's going on.

It sucks too, I really would like to use these skins.

Maybe somebody would be kind enough to zip up the skins they downloaded already and up them for me?

Thanks

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know why you are having this problem I just downloaded each one and they all work. what browser are you using? I use firefox for everything since IE is pretty much crap.. I test my skins on 2 G6 cards before I upload them and they all work... Strange...
unsure.gif

What I recommend you doing before putting a new skin is erasing the old one first, so you start with all the new files and nothing mixes up, you can have up to 4 skins on a card. I have just like 12mb of free room on mine so space isn't a problem.

Oh and tomorrow (thursday) I'm uploading my Bleach skin! hope you guys like it! if people like it and vote, I will make more Bleach skins... which is a pretty nice anime by the way...

Thanks to all the people that have voted for my stuff...
grog.gif

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why you are having this problem I just downloaded each one and they all work. what browser are you using? I use firefox for everything since IE is pretty much crap.. I test my skins on 2 G6 cards before I upload them and they all work... Strange...
unsure.gif

What I recommend you doing before putting a new skin is erasing the old one first, so you start with all the new files and nothing mixes up, you can have  up to 4 skins on a card. I have just  like 12mb of free room on mine so space isn't a problem.

Oh and tomorrow (thursday) I'm uploading my Bleach skin! hope you guys like it!  if people like it and vote, I will make more Bleach skins... which is a pretty nice anime by the way...

Thanks to all the people that have voted for my stuff... 
grog.gif

FINALLY! hahha...what about my misa campo...justene jaro...and tila nguyen skins??i want those badly haha

edit.....not bad for the bleach skin man...u could've used more main characters...ichigo isnt the only one...and put some members of the soul society in there to...just saying my opinion to make u do better on the other bleach skins....i want my model skins ahah

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
KPinoy, you wanted bleach, U GOT BLEACH!!!
laugh.gif
I got a queue of requests already for skins so after a finish a few I'll get back to work on one for those chicks you like, and you should come to Mexico since there a a TON of chicks that look like them... lol, you might be bored with the blondes and I'm bored with the "chiquitas calientes" wanna trade?? lol

Hope everyone likes the Bleach skin! If I did justice to the series, I'll be doing BLEACH-02...

grog.gif

KPinoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KPinoy, you wanted bleach, U GOT BLEACH!!!Â
laugh.gif
I got a queue of requests already for skins so after a finish a few I'll get back to work on one for those chicks you like, and you should come to Mexico since there a a TON of chicks that look like them... lol, you might be bored with the blondes and I'm bored with the "chiquitas calientes" wanna trade?? lol

Hope everyone likes the Bleach skin! If I did justice to the series, I'll be doing BLEACH-02...

grog.gif

haha i was just saying that it could've had more characters at the top ahah...awwwww i want those chick skins now hahah...i wanna try them out =P...haha over here in canada its not about the blondes anymore ahah its about the asians!!!! =P xD

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried to use official art since a lot of wallpapers are done by fans and might not get that "look" the creators have, the thing is manga are black and white to even less stuff is available...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald