OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pirate launcher officially on universal updater
Post automatically merged:

fixed bug on old console and made separated rosalina module for sttreming only new 3ds apologize if i misunderstood before...
Use nightly now if you want use it

Last edited by Alexiox,

Alexiox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Added error hardware skipping and cfg:nor ignore so you can also use it with some non vital broken hardware.
Though you have to enable it, if you need it, it is on github how to do it, or ask in the group...
Thanks for the attention.

Forgot to say that ds mode camera and whatever was damaged well won't work even with the patches... so please consider to repair it...

https://nightly.link/Alexyo21/CustomLuma3DS/workflows/build/master/CustomLuma3DS-nightly.zip

Last edited by Alexiox,

Alexiox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
new release... info about it tomorrow now i'm fully drained...
lemme know if something doesn't work...

Forgot to tell you obviously doesn't work with ctgp-7... for obvious reasons

Last edited by Alexiox,

Alexiox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot😁

Updated description to reflect the least changes and put some warnings...

Also Updated the italian version thanks to simo

Last edited by Alexiox,
Reactions: ndsboy87

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to go really nuts, maybe you could restore compatibility with *hax exploits? I vaguely remember hearing something about a fork that supported those. Quite pointless unless you're deliberately looking for features missing from official Luma, though.
It occurs to me there's another edge-case worth considering: it might be useful if Luma returned a useful error message if you try to start the Rosalina menu when boot.3dsx is missing instead of just crashing.

Of course, someone messing around with a custom build of Luma probably isn't likely to forget boot.3dsx. But nonetheless.

Reactions: Alexiox

Alexiox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It occurs to me there's another edge-case worth considering: it might be useful if Luma returned a useful error message if you try to start the Rosalina menu when boot.3dsx is missing instead of just crashing.

Of course, someone messing around with a custom build of Luma probably isn't likely to forget boot.3dsx. But nonetheless.
I will take a look into it, I but I think it can be a little tricky though for now I cannot. this update will take like weeks cause I'm on exam period

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to discredit anyone forking Luma, but has anyone tried strippijng the firmware down to it's absolute naked base, and then having it be plugin-based? The most-recent PSP CFW takes this approach, making the firmware much more lightweight on the system resources, and having everything be a modular option is always a welcome design choice. Everybody wins.

Alexiox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, sorry for the late reply, yeah it's been done look at stealth luma and also slimfw, or a more modular one cobernik cfw, used byte code patches.
But now they are long gone

Last edited by Alexiox,
Reactions: NanashiFinal13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto