Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
My Wii U gets stuck on the banner before transitioning into vWii mode with a weird beeping sound like it has crashed. Tried with multiple Retail roms that all seem to crash

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii U gets stuck on the banner before transitioning into vWii mode with a weird beeping sound like it has crashed. Tried with multiple Retail roms that all seem to crash

Run your CFW before running the game. You will have to do this from now on once every time you boot your Wii U that's why I installed CBHC so it does it automatically.

Reactions: asedfasfd

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's most likely a problem with your hard drive try to install to internal, try another hard drive.

Are you using a legit external with y-cable or flash drive? Flash drives are not recommended, externals without a y-cable just won't work properly unless it plugs into the wall.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried NAND and it's the exact same problem. Also tried different known working games. Same problem.

So your having issues with both eShop and custom injects Wii games?

Besides your usb external hard drive, do you have anything else connected to any of the USB ports? If you have, just have your usb hard drive connected only.

You said you tried installing the Wii game to your NAND and that didn't work, can you try again, this time with the USB drive disconnected.

What language is your WiiU set to? If not English, can you try changing it back to English and try again.

Added Notes:
Forgot to mention, when injecting Wii games, even the legit eShop ones, make sure your injecting the same region game as your WiiU console, Wii game that don't have either NTSC or PAL video modes encoded into the game will cause the game to boot into black screen, however your issue is a little different with that high pitched sound.

Last edited by xs4all,

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I asked you about your hard drive you didn't answer, xs4all asked you a bunch of questions you didn't answer. If you want our help you need to answer all questions asked of you.

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
@Jayinem81

I tried if a FAT32 Hard Drive without cable and it was the exact same problem.

And wow I didn't see his questions I'm sorry!

@xs4all

Sorry again. I'm new here, still need to figure this out. My Wii is set to German. Okay I will try your ideas! Region is matching. (PAL). I tried to inject a few different retail games by now.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jayinem81

I tried if a FAT32 Hard Drive without cable and it was the exact same problem.

None of that makes sense sorry. You can't use a Fat32 hard drive to play Wii U games I assume the Wii U formatted it correct? That's not FAT32. You say without a cable are you saying you're using a flash drive? Don't use those use an external hard drive with a y cable that plugs into both ports.

This is a y-cable with external hard drive
rBVaEFerBEyAWH9VAACRa2ZdrN4320.jpg

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh, well yes. I connected it to the Wii U and it formatted it. I'm sorry, I thought Fat32 is what the Wii U uses. And without cable, I mean a normal USB stick yes. And okay, I can try with a real hard drive.

Sorry again, I have a bit of a language barrier.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I reinstalled Haxchi. Set language to English. Tried installing to a eternal Hard drive. Tried installing to NAND without anything plugged in. Same problem. If you guys have Discord I can provide a video because it's rather hard to explain :/

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
@jeanotte Sandisk 32 GB

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Jayinem81 I haven't tried with other stuff but I will do now to see if there is a connection!

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing wrong with your setup other than I think you're using a flash drive, but that wouldn't effect when you tried installing to Nand so I honestly am not sure why it's screwing up for you.

But you need to try an actual WIi U game to see if it does the same thing. That way we can narrow it down to something wrong with the injects or something wrong with all of your installs. Are you using WupInstaller GX 2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s