Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

InfernoNL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm having trouble getting this to work and i've checked dozens of pages of this thread and tried googling it and havent found a solution.

I've gotten some of my games to work through this program, but others keep crashing during conversion with an error of "access to game.iso is denied" and then the program crashes (and i have to delete the temp folder for wiivc to even start the program again).

Hi, I'm sorry tor hijack your question, but could you tell me where I could find the temp folder you are mentioning?

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm sorry tor hijack your question, but could you tell me where I could find the temp folder you are mentioning?
C:\Users\---YourUsername---\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector

replace ---YourUsername--- with only your username. So it should be something like C:\Users\MikePC\AppData (and so on)

I'm also extremely embarrassed, but i appear to have found the issue. It seems that the program i used to extract them (as it was a while ago now) used different settings to the stuff i extracted recently, which is what caused the issue. I used a progam called GCit to open the ISO and then save the ISO (full size, not trimmed) and then i unticked compression in the properties of the new file and so far everything has worked fine. So while i still don't get the "why" of this error, it appears the program doesn't like your ISO's unless they are the correct "type"? same filesize and both ISO's and yet i dunno, somehow it now works? Im so confused lol

im glad the "different drive" reply helped me think of this though, so i still got help and yay :)

Reactions: InfernoNL

InfernoNL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks man! That fixed it for me :).

Any idea why the N64 games I inject through the tool boot to a black screen with No title tmd on my Wii U?

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a problem I got Sonic unleashed n it was ciso format I changed it to iso n now when I try to load it up it says it's not an iso but runs in dolphin

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
What tool are people using to patch the Wiiware wads so that you can use the gamepad?

The WiiVC injector script program says "you may also need to patch your wad before installing it to nand", but I can't find any mention anywhere about what program we are supposed to use to patch with?

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What tool are people using to patch the Wiiware wads so that you can use the gamepad?

The WiiVC injector script program says "you may also need to patch your wad before installing it to nand", but I can't find any mention anywhere about what program we are supposed to use to patch with?

I'm using Teconmoon's WiiVC Injector I've gotten Metroid Prime Trilogy Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 n a few GCN ISOs to get patched but as soon as I try Sonic unleashed nothing

Last edited by HajiSaiku,

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Teconmoon's WiiVC Injector I've gotten Metroid Prime Trilogy Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 n a few GCN ISOs to get patched but as soon as I try Sonic unleashed nothing
Sorry, just to clarify, I'm using Teconmoons injector. I've highlighted the part I'm talking about. If you click the advice link, it just leads to a blank google search box

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 491

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, just to clarify, I'm using Teconmoons injector. I've highlighted the part I'm talking about. If you click the advice link, it just leads to a blank google search box

Well I haven't tried this yet but you said when you clicked on the link it went to a blank page?

Nextria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried this today and it really works easy.
The I installed two games resident evil 4 and Mario sunshine.

But both are not full screen on my game pad.

I did not force 4:3 in the settings. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

HajiSaiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it just opens your browser at google.com, as if to say "let me google that for you" :glare: (like there's actually any information out there....)
well I got the same thing for me when I clicked on it, I even converted the sonic unleashed.ciso into a iso using imgburn and still got the message of this is not a wii game so idk

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok im trying to inject sonic unleashed n I get an error saying this is not a wii game what is happening

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, I'm trying to inject Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I get this error. Any fix to it?View attachment 118473
well I had this problem for a while but for some reason once I made a foldder for the game i'm injecting it seemed to work fine, but also it seems to run into problems if you don't have enough space

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@TeconMoon I'm trying to make WiiU WiiVC Injects for FceuGX/Snes9xGX etc but upon choosing the boot.dol I get the following error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.GameSourceButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3163.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/_WII%20STUFF%20SEP%202%202018/Teconmoons%20WiiVC%20Injector/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3151.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any idea what's up? I had to ask since it's happened on a few Wii HomeBrew .dols. The old versions of FceuGX Snes9xGX etc all worked fine but the new ones @Tantric just released last month cause this error and crash the Injector App

Jovialpancake14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you are typing the Title Key incorrectly. The error message came a little late.

Hard to tell but it looks like you are pasting both the Title ID and the Title Key, only the Title Key is required which starts with 04ea
So im trying to install paper mario the thousand year door and it keeps asking for the wii u common key, what is that

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's try this again.

Where can I find a tutorial post for vWii homebrew application injects so that they can take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad and possible overclocking?
Thanks in advance.

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let's try this again.

Where can I find a tutorial post for vWii homebrew application injects so that they can take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad and possible overclocking?
Thanks in advance.
1) Find Homebrew apps that have been updated to support WiiU Gampad
2) Open TeconMoons Amazing Injector Software (Thanks @TeconMoon you genius!)
3)
First Tab.png

Third Tabb.png

Fifth Tab.png

Last edited by WesMods,
Reactions: Maxbeta

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the quick reply and great help @WesMods !!
Do you know where can I find information about implementing Gamepad compatibility to vWii applications myself?
I've made a post asking about it about a month ago and nobody replied.
If you do not know of this info is ok as well.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo