Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I appreciate the quick reply and great help @WesMods !!
Do you know where can I find information about implementing Gamepad compatibility to vWii applications myself?
I've made a post asking about it about a month ago and nobody replied.
If you do not know of this info is ok as well.

Thank you.
That sort of has to be done by the homebrew developers themselves or @FIX94 would be able to further explain what's involved in that, he's the expert on that subject :) He recently implemented it into FceuGX, Snes9xGx etc for us. (Thanks @FIX94 Mega genius :) )

Last edited by WesMods,
Reactions: Maxbeta

Dalyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There was a problem with my house electricity and the program was closed mid-injection, and now the program doesn't even open, even after redownloading it. And it still shows up on Task Manager. What is going on? How can I fix this?

lpr

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.

I can't get this to work. I get the error "The procedure entry point --cxa.atexit could not be located in the dynamic link library C:[filepath]\wstrt.exe"

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone try injecting wiiflow lite? So far I'm getting the first wiiflow logo, then the wiiflow animation and then a DSI crash (it works fine when started from vwii). Has anyone done it? Is it even possible?

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anyone try injecting wiiflow lite? So far I'm getting the first wiiflow logo, then the wiiflow animation and then a DSI crash (it works fine when started from vwii). Has anyone done it? Is it even possible?
Install WiiFlow Lite and the Wiiflow Lite forwarder to vWii and make sure it launches, then try creating the Inject using the WiiFlow Lite forwarder

incog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but I'm very, verrrryyyyy new to this all.

I want to use WiiVC Injector so I can play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on my Wii U but the game is over three ISO's. In the WiiVC Injector options you can add a second GC disc, but what should I do to add a third?

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by WesMods,

Exnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,

1st many thanks for all the work you guys have done :)

Sorry if this question was already made, but is there an option to select the TEMP folder where the app does all the work?
I have multiple Drives and my OS is on a SSD so the app uses the Windows TEMP directory / folder to work on (so using the SSD instead of the one of the HDD's)... it would be nice if there where a way to select the "working" folder for the App.

Thank you.

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am trying to make a Wii U Home Menu forwarder Channel for Snes9x GX. When I open the boot.dol file I get an error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.GameSourceButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3163.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/SpeedyJohn/Downloads/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector%20%5B3.0.1%5D%20(1)/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3151.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What am I doing wrong? I selected Wii Homebrew Injection

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to make a Wii U Home Menu forwarder Channel for Snes9x GX. When I open the boot.dol file I get an error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.GameSourceButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.7.3163.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/SpeedyJohn/Downloads/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector%20%5B3.0.1%5D%20(1)/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3151.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3160.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What am I doing wrong? I selected Wii Homebrew Injection
I've been getting the same error with recent builds of emulators, I just close the error and continued on and it worked fine

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to inject a homebrew emulator such as Wii64 or fceugx with roms? No forwarder injected just the emulator dol file and roms? In other words no sd card needed and complete romset installs. Can anyone explain how to build a wii format disc and convert to nfs so I can try this out myself (since theoretically thats all that needs to be done).

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to inject a homebrew emulator such as Wii64 or fceugx with roms? No forwarder injected just the emulator dol file and roms? In other words no sd card needed and complete romset installs. Can anyone explain how to build a wii format disc and convert to nfs so I can try this out myself (since theoretically thats all that needs to be done).
You can inject the emulator itself but you need to put the roms on an SD card (or a second usb drive in stealth mode) since the emulators only have sd/usb storage options

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
You can inject the emulator itself but you need to put the roms on an SD card (or a second usb drive in stealth mode) since the emulators only have sd/usb storage options

Really if thats so; why are we able to inject nintendont and up to 2 gamecube iso's? WiiU Wiivc injects work by converting a wii format iso into NFS format then into wup to install on the WiiU (correct me if I'm wrong). Nintendont only has SD or USB storage options yet it can still run a game installed on WiiU NAND or USB. The only thing SD is required for is game saves and possible nintendont updates. The game (ISO or multi ISO) in NSF format is installed on the WiiU. I find it incredible that no one has thought of building an emulator and complete romset install for the WiiU. The 300 title limit demands it!

Also I'm pretty sure that USB is not accessible through VC injects. Hence nintendont forwarder injects cannot run iso's from USB (unless there is a workaround to convert multiple gamecube games into NFS files and inject into VC)

Last edited by sion_zaphod,

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Really if thats so; why are we able to inject nintendont and up to 2 gamecube iso's? WiiU Wiivc injects work by converting a wii format iso into NFS format then into wup to install on the WiiU (correct me if I'm wrong). Nintendont only has SD or USB storage options yet it can still run a game installed on WiiU NAND or USB. The only thing SD is required for is game saves and possible nintendont updates. The game (ISO or multi ISO) in NSF format is installed on the WiiU. I find it incredible that no one has thought of building an emulator and complete romset install for the WiiU. The 300 title limit demands it!

Also I'm pretty sure that USB is not accessible through VC injects. Hence nintendont forwarder injects cannot run iso's from USB (unless there is a workaround to convert multiple gamecube games into NFS files and inject into VC)
...Nintendont runs from an SD card. You need the SD with Nintendont installed on it for the Inject to work
You need to read some more
You can get a 16gb SD card for $10, which you'll need for GameCube to work anyway and that way everyone doesn't need to reprogram anything for you.

Last edited by WesMods,

Fil o_O

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been getting the same error with recent builds of emulators, I just close the error and continued on and it worked fine

Thanks. I got that so far. I managed to put the two emulators on the Wii U home screen. But when you say worked fine, do you mean it works so far as it launches?
I am using the Wii U pro controller for both emulators, and it does work. HOWEVER, I cannot use the pro controller to get rid of the prompt screen to use the TV or TV+Gamepad. I have to grab a Wii remote and press A on it.

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
...Nintendont runs from an SD card. You need the SD with Nintendont installed on it for the Inject to work
You need to read some more
You can get a 16gb SD card for $10, which you'll need for GameCube to work anyway and that way everyone doesn't need to reprogram anything for you.

I love the attitude to a simple question. Where do gamecube iso's get stored then? (is it on the sd card umm NO) The isos are converted to NFS (I'm guessing that is a Nintendo proprietary File System) and installed on either the WiiU Nand or USB. Nothing needs to be reprogrammed for me or anyone the apps are already working fine with internally installed games in nfs format (Nintendont proves that). All I asked is how to convert a wii iso to nfs. This inject tool does just that. Maybe read some more before dishing out negativity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol