Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Can we use a gamecube controller in injected games that support it natively? (brawl mainly) I know its not possible currently, but would it be possible to do something to enable it or mod it in?

Reactions: gpcool

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too bad SSF is close sourced. It runs way better than Yabuase. It'd be neat to get a port of it.
SSF Would be best I think, But I was hopeful that Yabause Wii was going to work better since iirc it was being developed for a while on Wii but alas :P
Its unlikely we'll see a fully working Saturn Emulator on a Console until PS4 or Xbox One maybe with Retroarch?

Reactions: DarthDub

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
SSF Would be best I think, But I was hopeful that Yabause Wii was going to work better since iirc it was being developed for a while on Wii but alas :P
Its unlikely we'll see a fully working Saturn Emulator on a Console until PS4 or Xbox One maybe with Retroarch?
Xbox One more likely with Dev Mode. It'll still run slow though.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I modified the script to remove any reference to Wiimote emulation, and yet my games end up emulating the Wiimote instead of the Classic Controller.

I think my problem may be related somehow to nfs2iso2nfs.

I'll try replacing it with a version that didn't support Wiimote emulation and see if it will finally work out.

I replaced the nfs2iso2nfs that came with the "WiiVC Injector Script" by nfs2iso2nfs v0.4, which didn't support Wiimote emulation.

... and yet, all my Wii games are emulating the Wiimote instead of the Classic Controller.

I don't understand...
upload_2017-10-9_23-25-22.png

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have no idea anymore. I've do what you've told (converting to .iso using WIi backup manager) and it still doesn't work

The script toldme to post log file and here it is (please don't invade my privacy)
Bumping my problem. Basically I can't convert my wbfs Wii games and converting said wbfs to iso doesn't work either

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced the nfs2iso2nfs that came with the "WiiVC Injector Script" by nfs2iso2nfs v0.4, which didn't support Wiimote emulation.

... and yet, all my Wii games are emulating the Wiimote instead of the Classic Controller.

I don't understand...
View attachment 102256
What game is that? If a game doesn't support classic controller, or needs to use wiimote for pointer or shake or motion plus, gamepad cannot be used, you wont be able to play the game

Last edited by wicksand420,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the wii vc classic controller emulation is not perfect as nintendo never really finished it, you should use my very latest nfs2iso2nfs and maybe use it with -instantcc in the command line which helps some titles, if your games then still dont work you probably have to patch the wii game main.dol of that game with my GetExtTypePatcher.

Reactions: MG4M3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1