Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah you use that method( you dont even know your shit?) lol you should atleast know what your setup is lol.

what does it do does it go right after asking for game name?

I told you I use HAXCHI .___. Plus that has nothing to do with my problem LOL I never had problem with the way I get sigpatches why to bring it up now? Problem is got to be the nfs2iso2nfs or some changes in Nintendont itself

Reactions: LPPanther

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I told you I use HAXCHI .___. Plus that has nothing to do with my problem LOL I never had problem with the way I get sigpatches why to bring it up now? Problem is got to be the nfs2iso2nfs or some changes in Nintendont itself
i use the old very old nfs to iso way way old its still 0.4 i think and my games still run fine both on fowader and autoboot btw.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm gonna teste latest NINTENDONT now, and gonna pack with the new nfs2iso2nfs
try jsut using ploggys fowarder with latest nintendont boot.dol that still works for me, then try inecjting a game on the vc itself if ploggys nintendont fowarder works.

also maybe remove everything from usb doors who knows.

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why everyone just assumes we're doing something wrong. @huma_dawii and myself have both just been trying to help and report on what we've tried, what works and what doesn't in hopes that the root of the issue can be found and corrected.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try jsut using ploggys fowarder with latest nintendont boot.dol that still works for me, then try inecjting a game on the vc itself if ploggys nintendont fowarder works.

That something you need to know, the forwarder to Nintendont works normally on 5.466 its just the autboot inject that WONT work with 5.466!!!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That something you need to know, the forwarder to Nintendont works normally on 5.466 its just the autboot inject that WONT work with 5.466!!!
well both work for me so the fowarder works but not the autobooter? you use the script? i always pick not to force 4:3 that is the only thing i do on the autobooter for the script

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well both work for me so the fowarder works but not the autobooter? you use the script? i always pick not to force 4:3 that is the only thing i do on the autobooter for the script

Yes I use the script all the time, and it works but for some reason doesn't work with that version of Nintendont, algo I pick no to force 4:3 and I also only do the autoboot for the script

Also @KhaderWelaye the script with the newest version freezers my computer a lot when converting repacked game to NFS phase... that didn't happen on 2.1.3

EDIT:

Testing now the latest version of NFS2ISO from @FIX94 with the 2.2.1 version of the Script and the latest 5.466 version of Nintendont.

Nintendont still wont boot my previous injected games 5.466, still blackscreen.

UPDATE:

The new game repacked with the newest nfs2iso DOES NOT WORK with the latest Nintendont 5.466, Script 2.2.1, so the PROBLEM here is the latest changes in NINTENDONT.

That same game repacked with the new nfs2iso wont work on 5.464 or 5.466, so nfs2iso had to break something too.

Please take a look into that, because is not the old nfs2iso I don't know if @KhaderWelaye can confirm what version of nfs2iso is he using with the latest script, its got to be the Nintendont version, why? well everything works on 5.464

The problem is, when I launch the game it shows the Wii logo, then black screen forever.

Last edited by huma_dawii,

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well guys, i`ve been successfull with the tool, now i got a 10MB WUP file. What to with the "normal" gamecube iso? Do i need a usb stick for it? I do have a harddrive with wiiu games conected, is this enough? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Micha

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well guys, i`ve been successfull with the tool, now i got a 10MB WUP file. What to with the "normal" gamecube iso? Do i need a usb stick for it? I do have a harddrive with wiiu games conected, is this enough? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Micha
so you jsut ued the fowarder without putting an iso inside the vc itself i guess.

you can load your isos on the sdcard.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Best regards

Micha

Your game.iso for gamecube needs to be renamed as game.gcm

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so you jsut ued the fowarder without putting an iso inside the vc itself i guess.

you can load your isos on the sdcard.

I worked with a Kirby Epic Yarn and a Mario Kart Double Dash Iso... I am wondering, why its only 10MB in size?

Best regards

Micha

PS: Installed -> dont work, ofc, cause its not the whole game...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ huma: Ofcourse i worked with a gcm-data! Not iso :-)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I worked with a Kirby Epic Yarn and a Mario Kart Double Dash Iso... I am wondering, why its only 10MB in size?

Best regards

Micha

PS: Installed -> dont work, ofc, cause its not the whole game...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ huma: Ofcourse i worked with a gcm-data! Not iso :-)
yeah you need to rename your game.iso to game.gcn its the same file just renaming extension

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to force PAL60 in the Wii VC? I've got a PAL Wii U and the NTSC version of Super Smash Bros Brawl and whenever I launch Brawl the visuals are always messed up. I'm posting again because no one replied to my previous post.

yohyoh580

Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
I've already injected ProjectM myself which has worked very well, seems the patching process builds the hooking and everything else it needs directly into the ISO.
it worked but i cant connect 2 controllers at the same time for example the gamepad and a classic controller

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of now I recommend everyone to stay away from the latest version of Nintendont and Latest version of NFS2ISO.

And probably the latest version of the Script, since it really slows down and almost FREEZE my computer completely while converting a game.

Use 2.1.3 version of the script and 5.464 version of Nintendont :) avoid the headaches I'm having right now lol

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: LPPanther

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pretindo already at 73% lol