Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the app but i feel it does a lot more than it needs to. Any chance of getting a lite version that just downloads without all the fancy stuffs? I like the queue aspect that is lacking in the other app i use.

Also - any chance of adding custom folder support? I prefer all my downloads go to one big Games folder, then i can sort into 64 gb chunks (my biggest SD card) and copy from HDD to SD to install on my wii u. I find it confusing that it stores games in separate folders but its not a huge deal.

sampson_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I wasn't able to reproduce this on v632 of the application.
Judging from the log you have provided it appears the application is receiving corrupted data.
Just to be sure, does this also happen with Wii U titles?
Nope. Wii U titles work fine.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I like the app but i feel it does a lot more than it needs to. Any chance of getting a lite version that just downloads without all the fancy stuffs? I like the queue aspect that is lacking in the other app i use.

Also - any chance of adding custom folder support? I prefer all my downloads go to one big Games folder, then i can sort into 64 gb chunks (my biggest SD card) and copy from HDD to SD to install on my wii u. I find it confusing that it stores games in separate folders but its not a huge deal.
Thank for the feedback.

Well the thing is the application is meant to be more than just a downloader so that's why it has a lot of additional feature like emulator support, mods etc... But if one only wants to download games I reckon it can still be used as a simple downloader, you can just ignore the stuff you don't need (emulators and such are only downloaded if used for instance).

Regarding the custom folder matter, the thing is this layout was chosen because it is the best way for the app to index the content automatically.
Once again, since the app is meant to be more than just a downloader, I designed it so the content should be managed from the app itself rather than dealing with the directories directly, hence the confusing layout.

I appreciate your comments though and will take them into consideration :)

Nope. Wii U titles work fine.
Alright can you post the result of the following commands when executed in a command prompt?

Code:
nslookup ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ping ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank for the feedback.

Well the thing is the application is meant to be more than just a downloader so that's why it has a lot of additional feature like emulator support, mods etc... But if one only wants to download games I reckon it can still be used as a simple downloader, you can just ignore the stuff you don't need (emulators and such are only downloaded if used for instance).

Regarding the custom folder matter, the thing is this layout was chosen because it is the best way for the app to index the content automatically.
Once again, since the app is meant to be more than just a downloader, I designed it so the content should be managed from the app itself rather than dealing with the directories directly, hence the confusing layout.

Alright can you post the result of the following commands when executed in a command prompt?

Code:

Awesome, it is great as it stands! No complaints, just things that would better suit me personally ;) On the surface it looks like a lot of effort was put into this application, I've done some minor coding and i know the work piles up quickly.

Reactions: Hikari06

redepenning1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately when I try to download any 3ds titles I'm getting 'Invalid Block' errors. The log shows the following:

1: Downloading TMD...
2: Total content size is 3188681.963 TB
3: ----Downloading game #1 out of 1----
4: Downloading TMD...
5: Fetching Ticket...
6: Generating ticet
7: Content size is 3188681.963 TB
8: Downloading Content #1 (3e0a3c2f) of 29758... (737516.547 TB)
9: Downloading Content...
10: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f.h3 initiated.
11: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f initiated.
12: Downloading Content #1 of 29758 failed...
13: Invalid block
14: ERROR : Downloading Content Failed:
Invalid block
15: Attempt 1 out of 100

... and so on

Google has failed me so far. Any ideas?

I am having a similar problem when attempting to download WiiU games. The problem started when I upgraded from CEMU 1.11.15 to 1.11.16
upload_2018-4-5_15-49-56.png

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I am having a similar problem when attempting to download WiiU games. The problem started when I upgraded from CEMU 1.11.15 to 1.11.16
View attachment 119736
According to the log your problem is a bit different.
I doubt this has anything to do with Cemu though.
Can you see if you have the same problem with another Wii U game?

Reactions: ratmandom

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
tmd downloads
In that case it probably means something is preventing the application from downloading the files.

Make sure that neither your antivirus and/or firewall are interfering.
You may also want to try running the application as admin to see if that helps.

Reactions: ratmandom

sampson_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank for the feedback.

Code:

Results:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.309]
(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Matt>nslookup ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
Server: router.asus.com
Address: 192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: a1015.d.akamai.net
Addresses: 104.91.166.146
Aliases: ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net.edgesuite.net

C:\Users\Matt>ping ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net

Pinging a1015.d.akamai.net [104.91.166.146] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 104.91.166.146: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=58
Reply from 104.91.166.146: bytes=32 time=77ms TTL=58

Ping statistics for 104.91.166.146:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 18ms, Maximum = 77ms, Average = 32ms

C:\Users\Matt>

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay good.
Now can you tell me what happens when you open this in your web browser?

http://ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/0005000010144F00/tmd

I wasn't able to access this page. Turns out I was blocking it via URL filtering on my router as per instructions in this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...