Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it possible to add support for Sonic Mega Collection (GC) [EUR/US] ?
Because I installed Sonic Gems Collection and I don't seen it...
I really love the two games (nostalgia), I want the other collection, pleaaaase!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Undi,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i tried downloading it and saying yes. it downloaded then thrown a error at me on two computers. i deleted the folder and tried again no luck.

but don't worry i have the iso now it was a pain to get it man!!!
sorted i'm happy thank you

I could post the error if you want to see it?

wii u helper is amazing.!
Yeah please post the screenshot I'd like to see what's causing the error.

Is it possible to add support for Sonic Mega Collection (GC) [EUR/US] ?
Because I installed Sonic Gems Collection and I don't seen it...
I really love the two games (nostalgia), I want the other collection, pleaaaase!
Thanks in advance!
Yeah sorry I've had a lot to work on lately and very little time to make new injections, I'll try adding your game this week if possible.

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First thing I want to say is how great this program works and how much I appreciate the work you've put into it.

After messing around with it the past few days a couple things I wanted to mention, not sure if it has been covered in the past 200 or so pages. First, I've noticed two games so far that will get rejected on trying to install to the Wii U because of invalid characters in the folder path. Those being Hot Wheels and Need for Speed. Both games paths contain a " ' " which when removed install fine. Second, if you set up a large download queue (which will take longer than a day to finish) it doesn't show the day counter in the ETA, but still shows what the hours would be minus 24 (ie. for a queue that will take 26.5hrs it shows as 2hrs 30mins)

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Yeah sorry I've had a lot to work on lately and very little time to make new injections, I'll try adding your game this week if possible.

Awesome thanks you!
I have also seen that Pokemon Rumble U (USA) is available, but not Pokemon Rumble U (EUR), I installed the USA version and the game run fine in French (!!!)
So I think you can add it if you can.

Hope I didnt bother you :P
Thanks for your awesome work !

Last edited by Undi,

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
First thing I want to say is how great this program works and how much I appreciate the work you've put into it.

After messing around with it the past few days a couple things I wanted to mention, not sure if it has been covered in the past 200 or so pages. First, I've noticed two games so far that will get rejected on trying to install to the Wii U because of invalid characters in the folder path. Those being Hot Wheels and Need for Speed. Both games paths contain a " ' " which when removed install fine. Second, if you set up a large download queue (which will take longer than a day to finish) it doesn't show the day counter in the ETA, but still shows what the hours would be minus 24 (ie. for a queue that will take 26.5hrs it shows as 2hrs 30mins)
Make sure the installer you're using is updated. Updated version has custom music.

frankadank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Hikari06, first of all, i really appreciate your hard work so we can all enjoy so many things on our wiiu and 3ds consoles. im not sure what's wrong, but i started to encounter a problem with my gamecube injections. just to make everything clear - i prepared sd card with wii usb helper, all the files on sd card. injections used to work like a charm, until couple of days ago. when i start any gamecube game i get the game title screen, then wii screen. then im supposed to get nintendont loading screen but im just getting black screen and i have to unplug wii u from power. i guess somethings wrong with nintendont but i have no idea what. any ideas? im running CBHC.

any ideas how to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated :)

update: i didnt mention i always choose using wii u gamepad, not sure if it matters. and i figured its pretty random for me, in a bad way. i mean, without changing ANYTHING i'll get black screen 10-12 times in a row and then after another unplugging nintendont will load and the game will start.
Hey dude I had the same issue you did and the only thing that worked was manually reinstalling nintendont and making sure to remove all traces of it off my sd card. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Hikari06

ratmandom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2018-04-03.png
2018-04-03 (1).png
i tried downloading it and saying yes. it downloaded then thrown a error at me on two computers. i deleted the folder and tried again no luck.

......................................................................................

...............................................................................................

Reactions: Tri-Z

ratmandom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
one other thing i have donated for a key, 21 euro i was wondering what you would say would be a good amount, if i had a lot of money i would give more i get enough money to buy hardware but that's about it, just let me know your thoughts.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
First thing I want to say is how great this program works and how much I appreciate t
he work you've put into it.

Thanks for info, I'll look into it :)
Hey dude I had the same issue you did and the only thing that worked was manually reinstalling nintendont and making sure to remove all traces of it off my sd card. Hope that helps.
Thanks for letting us know.
I still don't know why it does this sometimes but since I'm not involved in the development of Nintendont there isn't much I can do :(

View attachment 119450 View attachment 119451 i tried downloading it and saying yes. it downloaded then thrown a error at me on two computers. i deleted the folder and tried again no luck.

......................................................................................

...............................................................................................
Thanks for the screenshot. Judging by the error I'd say that one of the external tools used by USB Helper did not run properly.
Just to be sure, did it work when you used the pre-patched iso?

one other thing i have donated for a key, 21 euro i was wondering what you would say would be a good amount, if i had a lot of money i would give more i get enough money to buy hardware but that's about it, just let me know your thoughts.
Well that's most generous of you, thanks!
There is no "good" amount I'd say. I understand not everybody can donate the same amount so I am grateful for every donation I receive no matter the amount :)

Reactions: Plunt

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for info, I'll look into it :)

Just to add to what I was saying before. I've found a few more instances where special characters weren't removed/corrected when transferred to the SD card. There were several other games that I had to remove " ' " from the path (a couple of the Yoshi's island vc games for example) as well as the street fighter ii vc games they used a special character for "II" in their path. Thanks again for all your work.

DrDoctor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Moved the program to another folder and now I have to reconfigure it again.
It's now asking me for a third title key site, for the Wii, which I cannot find.
Any hints to which site it should be?

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Moved the program to another folder and now I have to reconfigure it again.
It's now asking me for a third title key site, for the Wii, which I cannot find.
Any hints to which site it should be?

Replace 3ds to wiiu in the link of the 3ds website.

ratmandom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[QUOTE="]

Thanks for the screenshot. Judging by the error I'd say that one of the external tools used by USB Helper did not run properly.

There is no "good" amount I'd say. I understand not everybody can donate the same amount so I am grateful for every donation I receive no matter the amount :)[/QUOTE]

i got the iso ASMB01 and browsed for it and it injected yes
i can say i think it was the same error but i got it on two computers one win7 and one win10.

but yes i have it ready to play now :)

i will give some more money some time, and your good at GBA Temp! you know i want to give to a few people who make stuff like usb helper work.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I mean the singular Wii site.
There's 3 fields now: Wii U, 3DS and Wii.
There isn't one for the moment afaik.
I have been asked to add support for WiiWare and VC so I have modified the app in consequence, but until someone makes a title key site for the Wii it won't work.

[QUOTE="]

There is no "good" amount I'd say. I understand not everybody can donate the same amount so I am grateful for every donation I receive no matter the amount :)

i can say i think it was the same error but i got it on two computers one win7 and one win10.

i will give some more money some time, and your good at GBA Temp! you know i want to give to a few people who make stuff like usb helper work.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks for the info I'll look into it.
And thanks for keeping the scene active ;)

Reactions: DarthDub

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
There isn't one for the moment afaik.
I have been asked to add support for WiiWare and VC so I have modified the app in consequence, but until someone makes a title key site for the Wii it won't work.

i will give some more money some time, and your good at GBA Temp! you know i want to give to a few people who make stuff like usb helper work.
Alright thanks for the info I'll look into it.
And thanks for keeping the scene active ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for answering about the Wii thing or else I would've spent hours looking for a website that doesn't exist.

Reactions: Hikari06

sampson_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately when I try to download any 3ds titles I'm getting 'Invalid Block' errors. The log shows the following:

1: Downloading TMD...
2: Total content size is 3188681.963 TB
3: ----Downloading game #1 out of 1----
4: Downloading TMD...
5: Fetching Ticket...
6: Generating ticet
7: Content size is 3188681.963 TB
8: Downloading Content #1 (3e0a3c2f) of 29758... (737516.547 TB)
9: Downloading Content...
10: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f.h3 initiated.
11: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f initiated.
12: Downloading Content #1 of 29758 failed...
13: Invalid block
14: ERROR : Downloading Content Failed:
Invalid block
15: Attempt 1 out of 100

... and so on

Google has failed me so far. Any ideas?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Lately when I try to download any 3ds titles I'm getting 'Invalid Block' errors. The log shows the following:

1: Downloading TMD...
2: Total content size is 3188681.963 TB
3: ----Downloading game #1 out of 1----
4: Downloading TMD...
5: Fetching Ticket...
6: Generating ticet
7: Content size is 3188681.963 TB
8: Downloading Content #1 (3e0a3c2f) of 29758... (737516.547 TB)
9: Downloading Content...
10: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f.h3 initiated.
11: Downloading of 3e0a3c2f initiated.
12: Downloading Content #1 of 29758 failed...
13: Invalid block
14: ERROR : Downloading Content Failed:
Invalid block
15: Attempt 1 out of 100

... and so on

Google has failed me so far. Any ideas?
Can you give me the name and region of a least one of the titles which produces the error?
I can't seem to be able to reproduce it here so I want to make sure we are trying on the same titles.

sampson_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you give me the name and region of a least one of the titles which produces the error?
I can't seem to be able to reproduce it here so I want to make sure we are trying on the same titles.
Last one I tried was Super Mario 3d Land. region = USA

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Last one I tried was Super Mario 3d Land. region = USA
Okay so I wasn't able to reproduce this on v632 of the application.
Judging from the log you have provided it appears the application is receiving corrupted data.
Just to be sure, does this also happen with Wii U titles?

Reactions: ratmandom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...