Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurken

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What is the complete path of your DATA directory?]

My Path is E:\WiiU\DATA\EUR\ESHOP\ when trying to fetching the content USB Helper created new Folders E:\WiiU\DATA\EUR\ESHOP\000500001E534250\workdir.tmp. See Screenshot for error message. I still wonder why data..../
Screenshot.png
workdir.tmp2 cannot be found, it must be ..../workdir.tmp

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
@Gurken
If you are okay with that I can provide remote assistance with TeamViewer. Let me know if you are interested so we could sort this out.

Its working but only with mocha do I have the wrong version off haxchi?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
What guide did you follow to install hacxhi?

Everybody go vote for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle to be included in the next line up of inject-able games!! :)
It's currently in the 8th position, so it should come fairly soon :)

Reactions: pz64

Darth_Vaider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Gurken
If you are okay with that I can provide remote assistance with TeamViewer. Let me know if you are interested so we could sort this out.

What guide did you follow to install hacxhi?

It's currently in the 8th position, so it should come fairly soon :)
I don't recall but I used the d's game I bought to install it. Can you link me to the right guide?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

So I have the app connected to the wii u title keys site as I assume everyone else does. Theres some custom Wii and GC VC uploaded to it but when I try to download it through freeshop I get an error that says my Java is too old. I updated it but still getting the error. Normal games download fine so I assume these custom games are screwing with the app somehow. Anyone have a fix or another way to download these?

gaga24

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to update Java, try reinstall, install again. You cannot download custom Wii and GC VC with this tool, you need to provide game.iso by yourself.
Then this tool will create VC inject files.

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda botw expansions pack. Can I just use the wup installer line many other games or I need cfw? Thanks

PedroPod

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I downloaded and installed the latest update today for Breath of the Wild, that had the Xenoblade 2 armour, and after installing it, the Expansion pass DLC has been removed from my Wii U. Is anyone else getting this problem? When I check USB helper it shows the DLC is no longer available for the European version. Is this something that could be fixed or have Nintendo managed to block unauthorized DLC with the update?

splatool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
it is not removed from your wii u. as long as you are updated and have update and dlc installed still, On wii u go into eshop from zelda screen, it will update dlc. it will then work fine

Last edited by splatool,
Reactions: PedroPod

RetRon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't installed this title personally but I believe I have already heard of people who actually managed to get it running. By the way does this happen on other Wii VC titles as well?

No, the Injection Tool is designed to simplify the process as much as possible.
In order to make the process as easy as possible for the end user, I have to manually generate the different templates and test every game before adding them to the database, which takes time.
I do intend to release new titles regularly though (Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine have been made available today).
By the way I'm open to suggestions regarding what games you guys might be interested in seeing first.

Is it possible to add Metroid Prime 1 for the Gamecube? I Like to play the game without the Motion Controlls on my Gamepad. Thanks for your great work

PedroPod

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
it is not removed from your wii u. as long as you are updated and have update and dlc installed still, On wii u go into eshop from zelda screen, it will update dlc. it will then work fine
Thanks for the advice! It worked once I used NNU patcher to temporarily enable the eshop. It said my downloaded Add on Content data was corrupted but once I deleted it, it downloaded in the download manager no problem. Thanks again for your help :)

DonCaballero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having difficulties running this lately, it used to run great but now it takes forever to load and I mean close to 10 minutes. My notebook is old, but I don't feel like it's the hardware, it feels like there's something I need to update or reinstall. What am I doing wrong?

aasfhls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the Korean version of Mario Kart Wii be added? The Japanese and American versions are available, but I would like to use the NTSC-K one too if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol