Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiBYoNZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow this is really nice, just tested and working with the ftp transfer and auto install after.

I have donated and will do so again multiple times.

Just one query though, does it auto-magically delete the install files off from the sd card after the transfer and install? If you could download a batch, copy one at a time to sd card from the batch, install that game then delete, then move onto the next one all by itself with no user control, this would be the ultimate tool :D

Will you make a cia for the 3ds in the future? ;)

Last edited by jiBYoNZ,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Wow this is really nice, just tested and working with the ftp transfer and auto install after.

I have donated and will do so again multiple times.

Just one query though, does it auto-magically delete the install files off from the sd card after the transfer and install? If you could download a batch, copy one at a time to sd card from the batch, install that game then delete, then move onto the next one all by itself with no user control, this would be the ultimate tool :D

Will you make a cia for the 3ds in the future? ;)
Thank you very much for your donation!
The reason why files don't get automatically erased after the installation is because for now the app doesn't know the result of the installation, only that it's completed. If the installation failed, you would probably don't want to delete the files. But I will probably improve that in the future.
Regarding your last question if you're wondering whether or not I'm going to port usb helper to the 3ds then the answer is clearly no since freeshop already exists. You can generate cias from usb helper though.

Last edited by Hikari06,

jiBYoNZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ah ok, I've only just started mucking around with the 3ds.

Nice, this is already easier than taking sd card in and out of the WiiU. For now I can click and walk away, as long as doing less than 32Gb worth at a time XD

Thank you anyway :D

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I'd like to see a batch script too that deletes the files from the install folder on the SD after let's say 32GB of files finished installing. It would then auto upload and proceed to install the next batch of 32GB files, rinse repeat.

I don't mind so much if the files that didn't install the first time get deleted because I still have them on my PC so as long as some form of log file pointing out failed installs gets generated I can go back and upload them manually or add them to the list again.

Reactions: jiBYoNZ

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
In case anyone hasn't noticed, there site is back up but with a new TLD and no https support. So instead of https://[redacted].com you have to use http://[redacted].gq/

Reactions: dojafoja

Twoface1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question, when it comes a new update/dlc where can I get the new title.tik.

Or use it the old ones.

I have Zelda installed, the new dlc comes in summer. Can I download it and play.

The titletik site isn't up to date at the moment or iam going wrong with this?

Thanks

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
I have a question, when it comes a new update/dlc where can I get the new title.tik.

Or use it the old ones.

I have Zelda installed, the new dlc comes in summer. Can I download it and play.

The titletik site isn't up to date at the moment or iam going wrong with this?

Thanks
You can already download the DLC. Did you set the new URL for titlekey?

Just dont understand why the owner dont use the titlekeys.com domain because he did renewed it today for one Year!

So FTW?!

Maybe because it's cheaper (?)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Small question on 3DS downloads ...
I just saw that I can check a box to have the games as CIAs.
However, if I don't check it I get folders like for the Wii U games with app files and a ticket.
  1. Is there a way to install them directly without konvertem them to CIA?
  2. With which tool can I convert them to CIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo