Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try and use the new .gq site it wont accept the url at all. it just doesnt do anything when i hit ok. whats the deal?

jznomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you backup setting and such for this app? I need to reinstall windows. I have the downloads saved to another drive. I just need to know what files need to be backed up so when I reinstall windows I don't need to download anything again.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
when i try and use the new .gq site it wont accept the url at all. it just doesnt do anything when i hit ok. whats the deal?
If you are using the latest version of the app then most likely you have a typo in your url since the app is 100% compatible and tested with the .gq domain.

How do you backup setting and such for this app? I need to reinstall windows. I have the downloads saved to another drive. I just need to know what files need to be backed up so when I reinstall windows I don't need to download anything again.
The most important thing to back up is the DATA and, if applicable, DATA_3DS directories.
Then you have the cache in %appdata%/USB_HELPER
And then the general settings in %localappdata%/Hikari06

Reactions: lordelan

mostafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi

how to open *snip* without anti filter ؟

*snip* is filter in my country (IRAN)

Will your program is the way that all tickets & data of the page *snip* be downloaded for once and use forever ?

And manually update ourselves whenever we wanted by click on Update button

thanks

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

vampire168

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to update on this.

Few months back I reported after downloading my memory would be extremely high and it wont go down till I reboot. Turns out I had the Killer Network suite and it was causing the problem. After I uninstalled it and just installed the plain Killer Network driver it all looks good.

Thanks again for the OP who took the take to make this great software.

Poast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but when I attempt to download FE: Conquest as Birthright DLC and the Smash 3DS DLC, they aren't able to be packed into .cias, and I get the error "makecia.exe has stopped working." It worked fine a couple days ago when I got the Hyrule Warriors Legends and Ace Attorney 5 & 6 DLC, yet now as soon as they finish downloading I receive that error. Downloading games themselves still works perfectly normal, just not for those two. Is there any fix to this?

Thanks

cholaloula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also had the problem of the 0kb CIA generated for Smash bros. Pokémon Mystery dungeon (EUR), etc.

I solved it toying with other tools, i used funkeyCIA, that led me to discover make_cdn_cia.exe, that only frustrated me because it was the same problem, no CIA generation from raw material or a 0kb CIA. I discovered that the source code of that tool has been lost but a fix for it has been published on the gbatemp forums. I'm not an IT profesional, but maybe the OP is using this tool to generate the CIA, and could implement this fix to the WII U USB Download Helper?

The link to the fix is this one, (only the 32bit version seems to work for me and other people btw) : https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-jp...-please-fix-make_cdn_cia.377606/#post-5249811
(Post #9).

Hope it can help, sorry if it doesn't, it's my first contribution to this forum, I looked for that solution for about 2 hours.

PS : Yes, Freeshop, is good, really good, but I like the idea of having an archive of my CIA just in case ^^.

Dayme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Still loading through Nintendo servers? Because the speed is insane if you compare it to the eShop clone.

perusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello guys and girls,

Does anyone have a problem with Wii U USB Helper?

Mine got stuck since 24 hours ago... What suggestions do you have for me?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
It is not downloading anymore.... one the games got stuck at 61%... i restarted the program, the pc, the router.... and nothing works!
Alright, does this happen on all games or just one in particular? If so, could you please tell me the title id?
Also some general advice :
-Make sure your hard drive is not full
-Make sure your antivirus and/or firewall is not interfiling with the app.
-Make sure you did not block nus servers on your router or dns

perusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Alright, does this happen on all games or just one in particular? If so, could you please tell me the title id?
Also some general advice :
-Make sure your hard drive is not full
-Make sure your antivirus and/or firewall is not interfiling with the app.
-Make sure you did not block nus servers on your router or dns

1. Hdd is not full. I have 115gB left.
2. I disabled my AntiVirus and firewall
3. I did not block the NUS servers.

4. Everything worked fine, but sincer yesterday the program got stuck at 61%

4. My title id is: ANBE54
5. It get stuck at "Sizes match. Checking file..."

Hope this helps. Thanks

Last edited by perusi,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.