Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!!
Thank you so much for app.

But i got one problem.

After download 3DS game wont unpack to .cia.

I have to do manully. But if i have a lot of games and do it, i'll ask me all the time for each game folder.

There is no way to download and unpack or manually unpack all at once?

malikoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
CFW only is required for titles marked as "CFW only" in the app.

Hi, in my case, I used the fw.img to install the update from Breath Of The Wild. However, every time I play I just run it straight from the main menu without requiring fw.img.

When the download says "CFW ONLY" does it mean that I have to use fw.img to download only or that I have to use fw.img every time I'm going to run the software?

Thanks!

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
About the CFW ONLY is it mandatory to update? What is the difference between this and regular update?

Fatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't play some dlc track on mario kart 8. Maybe fail when extract. How to re extract again with this app. I play on cemu 173d

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I can't play some dlc track on mario kart 8. Maybe fail when extract. How to re extract again with this app. I play on cemu 173d
Hello, have you applied the updates as well?
Could i please get a pm of "that site", unless it's down right now?
Unfortunately I cannot give you the url. I can confirm the site is not down right now though.

Hi, in my case, I used the fw.img to install the update from Breath Of The Wild. However, every time I play I just run it straight from the main menu without requiring fw.img.

When the download says "CFW ONLY" does it mean that I have to use fw.img to download only or that I have to use fw.img every time I'm going to run the software?

Thanks!
You have to apply the patch every time you boot your system. That said, Update v33 for Breath Of The Wild Should not require you to have sigpatch.

Hello!!
Thank you so much for app.

But i got one problem.

After download 3DS game wont unpack to .cia.

I have to do manully. But if i have a lot of games and do it, i'll ask me all the time for each game folder.

There is no way to download and unpack or manually unpack all at once?
Hello and thank you for pointing out this oversight.
I will add an option to ease this process in a future revision of the app.

Reactions: Redirr

malikoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You have to apply the patch every time you boot your system. That said, Update v33 for Breath Of The Wild Should not require you to have sigpatch.

And is there a way to avoid that? Mostly because I have to access the Homebrew Channel through the internet (which sucks if your connection falls).

Fatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already updates as well. I replace dlc download from another site. And its working well. Now i can play mk8 on cemu without problem. Thanks.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Amazing program, amazing power, everything is amazing actually. 10/10

The UI though is a different matter. Fugly as f**k, I haven't seen a worse UI. Even Windows UWP apps are more beautiful.

Well, I'm not a designer I try to do my best with what I have...

I already updates as well. I replace dlc download from another site. And its working well. Now i can play mk8 on cemu without problem. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for letting me know :)

Reactions: Redirr

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello and thank you for pointing out this oversight.
I will add an option to ease this process in a future revision of the app.
Thank you so much dude.

I update the app and a new "pack to cia" apears. But wont do anything after download.

When i select my games that are already downloaded and set do pack/unpack loadiine cia its works, but want me to set folder for each games
at least if was possible to do all games at once to a "extration directory" should be great!!!

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Thank you so much dude.

I update the app and a new "pack to cia" apears. But wont do anything after download.

When i select my games that are already downloaded and set do pack/unpack loadiine cia its works, but want me to set folder for each games
at least if was possible to do all games at once to a "extration directory" should be great!!!
Yeah I will add that as well, just didn't have the time to do all at once this morning :P
I'm surprised the Pack to CIA function does not work though. I've just tested it and it appears to be working fine on my end. It should automatically pack the games and place them in the default extraction directory. What games did you try it with?

diamondstorm2zh

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hi i downloaded this program and it was amazing but today i tried to open it and every time i try it give me the same error message [updater has stopped working] i tried deleting it and reinstall it but still the same i redownloaded another copy and install it still not working can i get an opnion from some one pls ps i created a dump file for the error

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
hi i downloaded this program and it was amazing but today i tried to open it and every time i try it give me the same error message [updater has stopped working] i tried deleting it and reinstall it but still the same i redownloaded another copy and install it still not working can i get an opnion from some one pls ps i created a dump file for the error
Hello and thank you for using Wii U USB Helper.
I am sorry that you are encountering an issue.
A dump file would indeed be helpful.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a question, when i download stuff with this, it has a option to extract. I assume this is to change from install format (containing a bunch of files of .APP ) into a extracted file structure like one used in loadiine. But is there a option to reverse the effect after is been extracted?:unsure:

Also about the android app, is there some kind of status bar or something to indicate is downloading or anything? I'm using a android tv and i can't find any visual representation other than a number that shows The current precent but that all it does, i have to keep refreshing the page to see more progress.:ninja:

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I had a question, when i download stuff with this, it has a option to extract. I assume this is to change from install format (containing a bunch of files of .APP ) into a extracted file structure like one used in loadiine. But is there a option to reverse the effect after is been extracted?:unsure:

Also about the android app, is there some kind of status bar or something to indicate is downloading or anything? I'm using a android tv and i can't find any visual representation other than a number that shows The current precent but that all it does, i have to keep refreshing the page to see more progress.:ninja:
You can use nus packer to repack the content. It's not included in the app though.
Regarding the android app, the progress is shown in real time in the notification manager.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use nus packer to repack the content. It's not included in the app though.
Regarding the android app, the progress is shown in real time in the notification manager.
Is there a reason why is not included in the program?

I suppose, not that it would be of your interest to currently work on it but is it possible to consider a patch or maybe a separate mod for the app that can work for android tv? They don't have the notification drop down box the mobile androids have. Or maybe a notification sound or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44