Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
How resume a download ?
Just place the games you want to resume in the download queue and hit 'Download Games'.
can you let us add the title ID and download directly from the CDN without the need of a tik file ?
like nusgrabber ?
Is there a title in particular which is missing from the application? If so, please tell me its title id so I can add it for everyone.

Reactions: mostafa

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just place the games you want to resume in the download queue and hit 'Download Games'.

Is there a title in particular which is missing from the application? If so, please tell me its title id so I can add it for everyone.
I'm guessing he is referring to Zelda breath of the wild as you can download it with nus grabber you just can't install it at the moment due to not having the tkt.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
That wouldn't be very useful then since atm the game is not on nus
yeah there are still many games that we do not have the tik for yet , like Zelda ,1001 spikes , octodad , it would be nice to be able to download them manually by typing their titleID or their name without the need of a tik.

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You need to add that magical thingy link [*I'm trying, okay?*] in other words same site as Wii U but with 3DS instead of Wii U.

I think you can add that key site in settings?
Then it will show you 3DS games
i got it :) thaanks.

good luck with your new switch console

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I noticed the application now supports both Wii U and 3DS game downloads. If I set the 2 URLs from the top do I need to add anything to the bottom one or will it still fetch the data each time the application is launched?
thats exactly what i did.

i believe yes and thats how it works. it lets u download wiiu and 3ds games.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it :) thaanks.

good luck with your new switch console

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thats exactly what i did.

i believe yes and thats how it works. it lets u download wiiu and 3ds games.
Yes but its still not fetching for more games. I think I'll set it to both but fetch for 3DS games instead since Wii U is at the end of its life. Pointless to keep Wii U fetched any longer.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may be u must click on the second tab that says 'filter' ?
No? Because I can tell new games are coming in when you first open the application. It hasn't done that since I left the 3rd space blank and since theres no way to put both Wii U and 3DS title keys in the 3rd blank space I'm just gonna give it to 3DS. Aside from LoZ theres nothing else worth fetching for on Wii U so I'm fine with it.

killmister2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the download link still working? Seems like I get to the shorte.st page and nothing shows up besides the banner, without anything (yes, my ad block plus is disabled ^_^).

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

killmister2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx a lot!

Dumb me, I just realized with your direct link that the URL is actually blocked by my corporate network... I'll download it from the OP link at home.

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

For example 00050000101ba400 Guitar Hero Live USA

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right, thanks a lot for the info. Is there a database where we can see what games are disc-only?
Since you probably know what the title keys site is, go there and sort by the ticket column, descending. That shows items with valid tickets first - those are the disc games. Then look for the ones where the Title Key is blank. Those are the disc-only games.

The key is actually in the ticket, but since the site can't find a matching NUS title, it doesn't display the key.

As of a couple days ago, the site has tickets for all EUR and US disc games (we think) so that's a pretty good source. You can also look at The WiiU Title Database for games that say "No TMD". I don't know if that page is fully up to date though.

z0nvy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since you probably know what the title keys site is, go there and sort by the ticket column, descending. That shows items with valid tickets first - those are the disc games. Then look for the ones where the Title Key is blank. Those are the disc-only games.

The key is actually in the ticket, but since the site can't find a matching NUS title, it doesn't display the key.

As of a couple days ago, the site has tickets for all EUR and US disc games (we think) so that's a pretty good source. You can also look at The WiiU Title Database for games that say "No TMD". I don't know if that page is fully up to date though.

Excellent, now I know why is blank data for some titles in the title key column. Thanks again for the clarification

Reactions: nexusmtz

011.guilherme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, is it possible to play online a game downloaded from the USB helper using DLC I have purchased on the E-shop?

And should I reinstall from the USB helper a game update I already have?

Last edited by 011.guilherme,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY