Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
hi

thanks for adding the pikmin_2 and lost_in_shadow and in the future mario_sport_mix

my ISP(internet provider service) give to me ability free night downloading than 02:00AM till 06:00AM

may be for you to adding Auto_Start & Auto_Stop Download and Auto_Shutdown capabilities to your very good program ?

thanks

realy i see the resume ability added to the program
It is true ?
Now can we download a large file in two part ?

View attachment 77234

View attachment 77236
I'll see what I can do about planned downlads.
As for the resume feature, yes, it should work!
It's fairly new so there might still be some issues but you are welcome to try :)

Reactions: mostafa

Amnesia1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, when resuming a download, it always gives an error, "invalid block" or "expected different than 0". Sorry if it really is not the terms used by the program, but I am translating it from Spanish.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0005000010133800 already appears in the app so I assume he's talking about the disc version.

Correct I am talking about 000500001010FD00 The disc version. I wanted to be able to just use 1 tool to transfer my game collection.

I did try the Import command says the folder is empty even though it is not.

Last edited by NiteSite,
D

Deleted-379826

Just switched to this today and I am never looking back, this is amazing! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: lordelan

tallpr24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just downloaded the latest version of wii u usb helper but now when i run it and paste the tickets sites, and click ok, i get "access denied"

any idea how to get pass this error

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct I am talking about 000500001010FD00 The disc version. I wanted to be able to just use 1 tool to transfer my game collection.
Ok, then you already have your answer.
It is not possible to add games which are not available on NUS.
You got the empty folder message because the titleID isn't available on NUS, so the one you provided doesn't match anything.

Although it would be nice to have the disc versions visible in the program, people would complain that they can't download them. It would probably be more confusing than explaining why they aren't included.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, then you already have your answer.
You got the empty folder message because the titleID isn't available on NUS, so the one you provided doesn't match anything.

Although it would be nice to have the disc versions visible in the program, people would complain that they can't download them. It would probably be more confusing than explaining why they aren't included.

I think there could be a section that says "Disc non-downloadable". Just like there is Legit, CFW, DLC, etc.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there could be a section that says "Disc non-downloadable". Just like there is Legit, CFW, DLC, etc.
But where would the information come from? What database provides accurate, updated information for WiiU disc games including the name, titleID, title image, expected files/sizes/checksums and all that?

Also, Hikari06 would actually have to want to add the feature, and if that were the case, we'd probably have it by now.

Last edited by nexusmtz,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Just switched to this today and I am never looking back, this is amazing! Keep up the good work.
I'm glad you like the app :)

so i just downloaded the latest version of wii u usb helper but now when i run it and paste the tickets sites, and click ok, i get "access denied"

any idea how to get pass this error
Do you have write permissions in your storage location?

Last edited by Hikari06,
Reactions: Deleted-379826

freakE3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Haxchi with a Euro WiiU. And wanted to have Mario Galaxy 1 with Virtual Console. Only the US Version exists, there is no EU Version. So, I heard I can install any Region Version of Games. I did this with eshop games and it works fine. But it is not working with M.Galaxy 1(USA Version). Does this have something to do with the vWii? Does this work different? Did I ***k something up?(sorry) Did I mess up my console with doing this? Because, all that happens is the console freezing up with a black screen so I have to unplug the WiiU. After this everything seems to work fine again.

Last edited by freakE3,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I am using Haxchi with a Euro WiiU. And wanted to have Mario Galaxy 1 with Virtual Console. Only the US Version exists, there is no EU Version. So, I heard I can install any Region Version of Games. I did this with eshop games and it works fine. But it is not working with M.Galaxy 1(USA Version). Does this have something to do with the vWii? Does this work different? Did I ***k something up?(sorry) Did I mess up my console with doing this? Because, all that happens is the console freezing up with a black screen so I have to unplug the WiiU. After this everything seems to work fine again.
From what I've heard there are issues with Haxchi and Wii VC games. Try using mocha instead.

Reactions: freakE3

freakE3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Super Mario galaxy 1 USA plays perfectly on my euro wiiu using mocha.
well, I tied Mocha 0.2, but the same issue. Not working. But does this hurt my WiiU in some kind of software way? Semi-brick or so? How do I know if it is semi-bricked? Read somewhere that installing different region versions of something can be fatal. But that has changed with the new hack or so.... :unsure:...I am a bit worried

Why is your Euro WiiU working with this and my Wiiu is not? I am using Haxchi to get to Homebrew Channel and then load Mocha. Everything without redNAND. Is this wrong? Do you have Mario Galaxy installed direct on to the WiiU or on external drive? Help??:wacko:

Last edited by freakE3,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well, I tied Mocha 0.2, but the same issue. Not working. But does this hurt my WiiU in some kind of software way? Semi-brick or so? How do I know if it is semi-bricked? Read somewhere that installing different region versions of something can be fatal. But that has changed with the new hack or so.... :unsure:...I am a bit worried

Why is your Euro WiiU working with this and my Wiiu is not? I am using Haxchi to get to Homebrew Channel and then load Mocha. Everything without redNAND. Is this wrong? Do you have Mario Galaxy installed direct on to the WiiU or on external drive? Help??:wacko:
first of all it was a myth that installing out of region games bricked the wiiu. Secondly I don't have haxchi I just boot the Internet then load mocha and it plays galaxy perfectly and it uses installed to USB. Haxchi for some reason when used with mocha stops the out of region wii games from loading so if you want to play it you need to remove haxchi

Arkium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if is supposed to be like that but..

I downloaded Bomberman 94 VC from Wii U USB Helper and when i opened it to play, it was in japanese, instead of english.

Is there a way to fix that and make the game be in english?

Thanks.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if is supposed to be like that but..

I downloaded Bomberman 94 VC from Wii U USB Helper and when i opened it to play, it was in japanese, instead of english.

Is there a way to fix that and make the game be in english?

Thanks.
Yes bomberman 94is on the American eshop but the game was only avalable on the PC Engine in Japan it was never brought to America for the turbo grafx that is why in game text is Japanese.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: nexusmtz and Arkium
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: