-- THIS SOFTWARE IS USELESS NOW AS NINTENDO FIXED IT --Villain3ds v0.2.2-2
For Windows (32bit and 64bit), Linux, macOS
Download here (github) - Source code
It's a portable app. Just download, extract and run Villain3DS.exe to open.
For Linux users: If you can not run the Villain3DS file, try to chmod +x for ./Villain3DS then execute it.
Remove the app's folder. If you want to delete configs and other leftover data as well, go to:
This is a simple, easy to use app for download games from CDN and build it to ".cia" at your PC. Made with web technology (an electron app, check out https://electron.atom.io).
FreeShop is a god-like homebrew right now. But in some case, like you don't have internet connection at home (have to go somewhere to download games then put it to 3ds at home), or want to install the same games for multiple 3DSes. Then maybe this app will be useful and you don't have to go to some iso, chaotic site anymore.
- Download with near-maximum of your internet bandwidth (download directly on an o3ds and you only got 600kB/s).
- Generate clean .cia files, just like funkeycia.
- Title icon, description, screenshot, QRcode,...
* Download queue.
* Partly done - decrypt and generate .cxi files from cias for citra users.
* Done - QRcode reborn (I'll need to create an online service to make qrcode feature possible; the QRcode feature in previous 0.0.2 version is not allowed in gbatemp because involving that titlekey site).
* Done - Completely rework Download section with better coding, and with newer appearance.
* Done - Make built-in downloads multi-threaded and resumable. After this is done, support for external download manager might be removed due to its instability.
* Done in v0.2.0 - Check the downloaded files hashes for safer cias instead of checking just the file sizes.
- The game is installed fine, at can't startup (luma3ds exception occured or the console is restarted).
The title you've just installed requires additional seed. The easiest way to fix this: connect to the internet, open FBI, go to Titles > find that title > Choose Import seeds. Or here is another way.
See below screenshots for more:
You'll have to insert your own encTitleKeys.bin remote URL in "config" section for this app to work (upload your own to the cloud -or- find it at the site that everybody knows).
Last edited by tranxuanthang,