Not open for further replies.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm... 4.5+.

9.0+ is only required for menuhax. Perhaps for a9lh builds as well (not really sure).
So how would I install HBL then to make an emunand for Rxtool. Can I just buy a game with the 9.0 firmware version or will that not work because of my internet browser version.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how would I install HBL then to make an emunand for Rxtool. Can I just buy a game with the 9.0 firmware version or will that not work because of my internet browser version.
If you have a DS flash cart, I'd say grab a game with 4.5 and use MSET. Or a game with 6.0 (not sure if there are any). Or, anything 4.5+ and use Cubic Ninja if you (or a friend) happen to have a Sky...

Edit: I'm not sure about that browser version though... If it works, that would be easiest, and 4.5 and above is still what you want. Considering the FW 2.1 OTP thing, I want to say that the browser version shouldn't matter. You simply need a browser.

Last edited by urherenow,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Im trying to update my emunand to 2.6 as i think its at a lower version. but when i got the new update all the files are different and i have no icdea what file to replace. Can omeone help me with this?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to update my emunand to 2.6 as i think its at a lower version. but when i got the new update all the files are different and i have no icdea what file to replace. Can omeone help me with this?
there's a file called README.md. Read it. (with a text viewer/editor)

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently on 9.5 with a N3DS running RXTools. How do you update RXTools, is it a case of dragging and dropping things over, or do you need to do the whole process again?

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm currently on 9.5 with a N3DS running RXTools. How do you update RXTools, is it a case of dragging and dropping things over, or do you need to do the whole process again?

You need to delete the whole folder and boot it again so the installation suite can do its thing.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
You need to delete the whole folder and boot it again so the installation suite can do its thing.
What folder do i replace? I'm guessing the RxTools folder?

And can i put back my emunand.bin back to where it goes? If so, where do i put it?

Im doing this to get TWL_FIRM because i cant find it anywhere.

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What folder do i replace? I'm guessing the RxTools folder?

And can i put back my emunand.bin back to where it goes? If so, where do i put it?

Im doing this to get TWL_FIRM because i cant find it anywhere.

Yes, the rxTools folder. You have to delete and use the new one.

Do you know that the newest builds don't have an actual menu anymore, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1