Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At some point games changed their encryption keys for saving (around 5.x or 6.x don't remember), so when people have lets say a 4.x sysnand and a 10.x emunand the keys don't match causing games to not recognize the saves and thus corrupting/deleting them. This slotkey allows to keep the saves working for those people.
The key can't be shared here so you must google it, it's not hard to find though.
yea ik I cant share it so that fine. thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The 10.6 update basically only patched the BrowserHax exploit. You will not be able to use that entry point in emuNand unless you downgrade the Internet Browser to an earlier version.
Oh okay so I won't be able to use browserhax but I can still run menuhax in emuNAND right?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They also updated the Home Menu so it might be patched fully or might require a new version of the installer since there is no payload for the new Home Menu.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They also updated the Home Menu so it might be patched fully or might require a new version of the installer since there is no payload for the new Home Menu.
do I need browserhax or menuhax to install .cia or can I just (when setting up rxtool for the first time) inject the FBI in my H&S app and install fbi that. Basically do I need browserhax or menuhax to install .cia

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea ik I cant share it so that fine. thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh okay so I won't be able to use browserhax but I can still run menuhax in emuNAND right?

You don't run menuhax in emuNand. Menuhax should only be installed to your SysNand, but allows you to coldboot into emunand. (If it was installed to emunand as well, you'd be caught in a loop)

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't run menuhax in emuNand. Menuhax should only be installed to your SysNand, but allows you to coldboot into emunand. (If it was installed to emunand as well, you'd be caught in a loop)
oh okay thanks for letting me know i'm just going to follow MrMario2011's tutorial but just with 3.0 beta2. the setup should be the same right because in the video he used the nightly from sep. or oct. so it should be same setup right

makolitez

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the noob question but how to update the rxtool version im currently in 2.6 i wanna update the emunand is it just replacing the old files ?

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using RxTools 3.0 Beta 2 on an O3DS. I have CRTBootmanager set up to automatically boot via HomeMenuHax. If I wanted to boot into RxTools Menu in order to inject FBI, etc., how would I go about doing so? I thought it was by holding the L trigger immediately after seeing the RxTools logo pop up when booting, but that doesn't seem to be working for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out

Last edited by MSearles,

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a o3ds with RXTools (sysNAND 9.2/ emuNAND 10.5), with coldboot/nand Unlinkeds if i update to the 10.6.xxx) that will affect something on the emuNAND (because of the homemenu hax ?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a o3ds with RXTools (sysNAND 9.2/ emuNAND 10.5), with coldboot/nand Unlinkeds if i update to the 10.6.xxx) that will affect something on the emuNAND (because of the homemenu hax ?
If the MenuHax is only being used in sysNand then there should be no issues. I would still backup the emuNand partition just in case.

Reactions: AugustoKazt

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an O3DS with RxTools Beta 2 and CTRBootManager. How would I go about entering Pasta Mode? When CTRBootManager loads, I enter RxTools menu, but when I click on Pasta Mode, my O3DS reboots and CTRManager loads.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sorry for the noob question but how to update the rxtool version im currently in 2.6 i wanna update the emunand is it just replacing the old files ?
Latest version's readme has the tutorial.

I'm using an O3DS with RxTools Beta 2 and CTRBootManager. How would I go about entering Pasta Mode? When CTRBootManager loads, I enter RxTools menu, but when I click on Pasta Mode, my O3DS reboots and CTRManager loads.
If you're using latest nightly, hold B to enter Pasta Mode.
Beta 2 doesn't have that hot key so you need latest nightly.

Daniele_997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have a problem with your cfw. When i try to play online my 3DS it asks for an update of the firmware. so i canìt paly online. What should i do? With your cfw i have 9.2 sysnand and 9.2 emunand.

Last edited by Daniele_997,

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a problem with your cfw. When i try to play online my 3DS it asks for an update of the firmware. so i canìt paly online. What should i do? With your cfw i have 9.2 sysnand and 9.2 emunand.

You have to update your emunand to the latest firmware. While in emunand, go to settings, other settings, system update. Make sure your nands are unlinked first though.

Last edited by MSearles,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto