Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone help me sometimes when i boot rxtools via mset it uninstall the mset hack and i have to install it again and im not using a ds game only to install it again

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone help me sometimes when i boot rxtools via mset it uninstall the mset hack and i have to install it again and im not using a ds game only to install it again
You can reinstall the 4.x dg ROP from FBI 1.4.2+. If you had errors, I suggest you install it from there. As for having to use a DS game, you should try setting up the SudokuHax exploit, explained in THIS thread.

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, past auto-SudokuHax and translation, are there any other feature requests for either the MSET downgrade or FBI injection apps? I'm working on them now, so speak now while I'm still here working on them, ha ha

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What firmware you are on again? There is some case FBI injection doesn't work with 4.x
It should be working on all firmwares, you just need to know what TMD version of H&S is installed, and copy the correct files from the "fbi_injection\[Region]\[TMD Version]".
To find the version, just try to inject FBI without any injection files copied over. You may need to run H&S restore first to fix the backed-up files.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be working on all firmwares, you just need to know what TMD version of H&S is installed, and copy the correct files from the "fbi_injection\[Region]\[TMD Version]".
To find the version, just try to inject FBI without any injection files copied over. You may need to run H&S restore first to fix the backed-up files.
I had this problem too. I am not familiar with your solution. Quite many people get the same problem. See page 1 in RXtools technical support tread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/support-rxtools-official-technical-support-thread.391523/ . People throughout that thread report the same problem with 4.x firmware
yeah im on 4.2 so how can i install fbi on sysnand?
Install MSET-> install PBT/Palantine -> install dev-menu 2.x through network

Are you trying to update to 9.2.0-20U by any chance?

If so after install ev-menu 2.x, go into rxtools devmode/PBT/Palantine/MSET Pasta -> install sysupdater (don;t use sysupdater 0.4b)-? update to 9.2.0-20U. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had this problem too. I am not familiar with your solution. Quite many people get the same problem. See page 1 in RXtools technical support tread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/support-rxtools-official-technical-support-thread.391523/

Install MSET-> install PBT/Palantine -> install dev-menu 2.x through network

Are you trying to update to 9.2.0-20U by any chance?

If so after install ev-menu 2.x, go into rxtools devmode/PBT/Palantine/MSET Pasta -> install sysupdater (don;t use sysupdater 0.4b)-? update to 9.2.0-20U. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/
no im trying to install gba games

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then do this part: Install MSET-> install PBT -> install dev-menu 2.x through network .

Once you get to that part you don't need FBI injected anymore.

When I experimented with 2 O3DS of two different friends, I got 1 3DS with FBI injection works perfectly for 4.x . Another one has the same problem as yours.

Last edited by tivu100,

Gadorach

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then do this part: Install MSET-> install PBT/Palantine -> install dev-menu 2.x through network .

Once you got that part you don't need FBI injected anymore.
Palantine is EmuNAND, use PBT for SysNAND.

Like I said though, it's completely doable with rxTools FBI injector. I'll even add an option to just display the TMD, give me about an hour. I have to clean up some code and then I'll add that after.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i'm reworking the main interface.
b1Zna6y.gif

WIP

Released yet?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Palantine is EmuNAND, use PBT for SysNAND.

Like I said though, it's completely doable with rxTools FBI injector. I'll even add an option to just display the TMD, give me about an hour. I have to clean up some code and then I'll add that after.
Can you update the FBI in the injection? I heard the latest FBI can overwrite, which means installing Browser, MSET CIA would be safer and easier than older version which we have to look to delete the older version first.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, or actually we just don't care about that. I will fix the text anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FIXED NOW :D

French:
  • Forcer démarrage UI :
  • Thème choisi :
  • Afficher AGB_FIRM :
  • Activer UI 3D :
  • Démarrage rapide :
  • Langage :
  • Oui
  • Non
  • OPTIONS
  • DÉMARRAGE AUTOMATIQUE
  • Maintenir le bouton R pour accéder au menu
  • FICHIERS DE THÈME MANQUANTS !
  • Choissisez la NAND que vous voulez utiliser
  • Bouton X : SysNAND
  • Bouton Y : EmuNAND
  • Bouton B : Retour

You failed langUage xD :3
Afficher AGB_FIRM : = "Activer" instead. "Afficher" AGB_FIRM mean nothing.

Reactions: nastys and chronoss

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you update the FBI in the injection? I heard the latest FBI can overwrite, which means installing Browser, MSET CIA would be safer and easier than older version which we have to look to delete the older version first.

No unless someone makes a injectable one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?