ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal Virtual Console Wireless Linking Patches

Would you like to see documentation on how to make patches like this in the future?

• Total voters

Deleted member 370283

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's odd then. I thought I had tested Crystal before in my copy of Blue, but you're right. The code is different.

So... I suppose the guide needs updated?

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really far... But I'm on a temporary fix research because fixing that will be a bit harder...
I'd rather just fix it for good, but I know that's going to require NTR debugger, ASM hacking, and motivation. I think it can't be too hard to find out the palettes location in RAM

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather just fix it for good, but I know that's going to require NTR debugger, ASM hacking, and motivation. I think it can't be too hard to find out the palettes location in RAM
Disassemble this crap is a lot of work.. I don't really wanna do that because I doesn't have that much experience...

Reactions: XRaidersP

redkkane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are A LOT of people having this problem, and I really don't know why to be honest. I can try to ask around to people who DO know and see what's up, but that's the most I can do. Sorry. :(
That's okay, there must be a common link between those having problems. Thank you!

Deleted member 370283

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HUMONGOUS UPDATE, YOU GUYS

I am proud to announce that we have successfully been able to enable full color in this special VC emulator. No more flashy colors or blanked out ones! Only the true, full color experience.

IeYQxDK.jpg
(for those of you who don't know, that title screen used to have a big white block in the center of it)

Last edited by Deleted member 370283,

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I am proud to announce that we have successfully been able to enable full color in this special VC emulator. No more flashy colors or blanked out ones! Only the true, full color experience.

Whattttttttttttttttttttttt. That's amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IeYQxDK.jpg
(for those of you who don't know, that title screen used to have a big white block in the center of it)
Has this been released or is this just an announcement?

Deleted member 370283

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has this been released or is this just an announcement?
Just an announcement right now. Release will probably be tomorrow, since we still need to do thorough testing to assure that there are no other issues.

I know its going to be hard, but please be patient! :)

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an announcement right now. Release will probably be tomorrow, since we still need to do thorough testing to assure that there are no other issues.

I know its going to be hard, but please be patient! :)
Still considerably less than what we thought we would wait for the full experience. Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1