ROM Hack [Release] FunKeyCIA - make GOOD cias from eshop content, no tickets needed!

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@demon77 the first one marked is the title id and the second the titlekey, I am right?
eNOcKHL.png

kaizi99

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CIA creation worked flawlessly, but I cant install the file with FBI 2.0. It gives me an error at 99% "Cert signature or hash check failed". I'm using AuReiNand 5.0.7 with SysNAND 10.7 and FBI 2.0. Here my 3DS when it failed: http://imgur.com/bgO5BnS

D

Deleted User

CIA creation worked flawlessly, but I cant install the file with FBI 2.0. It gives me an error at 99% "Cert signature or hash check failed". I'm using AuReiNand 5.0.7 with SysNAND 10.7 and FBI 2.0. Here my 3DS when it failed: http://imgur.com/bgO5BnS

Where did you get your TitleKey from? If you're getting cert/hash errors, you're not using an encrypted title key.

Software works fine given you provide it with your encrypted title key.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah what d0k3 added is awesome but it will catch the bad keys aswell, it just needs to filter out the bads ones, i posted above, it's easy enough to do, i do it in FunkyCIA and in the dump keys script in my OP
@cearp I got that now. Only I can check the console ID. But is this one hundred percent save? What console ID will legit CIAs have when installed to the system?

Reactions: cearp

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@demon77 the first one marked is the title id and the second the titlekey, I am right?
eNOcKHL.png
yup, 8 byte TID and 16 bytes TitleKey, then 1 byte "keyslot index" (rule of thumb, if from eshop, it's "00", if it's a system title, it's "01" (there may be exceptions)), then 7byte "00" and it loops around until the last title key, keep in mind the count limit when generating the proper file

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What console ID will legit CIAs have when installed to the system?
they will have the same as a system app, all "00"

Last edited by capito27,

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm almost done. One question, of the beginning of the file there should be the ticket count in 4 bytes. In LE or BE?

demon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm almost done. One question, of the beginning of the file there should be the ticket count in 4 bytes. In LE or BE?

• The first 4 byte of the file need to contain, in big endian, the number of entries to process in this file. D9 can't handle more than 1024 entries, so there's your first problem. (1024 in big endian is 0x00 0x04 0x00 0x00)

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@cearp I don't care about system stuff, but legit CIA titlekeys are valid, too!
wrong @ tag ? anyway, was just to answer, i know that system stuff is useless, btw, also, could you add custom rules for the dump of title keys to not dump system titlekeys from ticket.db ? would help a bunch

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
decTitleKey.bin Database cleaner (for a special .bin file i don't want to link here)

You need Java 8! (I'll hated for this, but I don't care :P)
  1. Place the .jar archive in the same folder as decTitleKeys.bin does
  2. Open Console
Usage: "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar ./"
(or "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar [path to decTitleKeys.bin folder]")

This will create 2 files ("decTitleKeys0.bin" and "decTitleKeys1.bin")
Encrypt these files with Decrypt9! (of course rename it first)

Download currently not availibe, look at the next posts

NOTE: This is not tested, it may contain bugs!

Special thanks to @demon77

Ptrk25

Last edited by Ptrk25,

uherrera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
decTitleKey.bin Database cleaner

You need Java 8! (I'll hated for this, but I don't care :P)
  1. Place the .jar archive in the same folder as decTitleKeys.bin does
  2. Open Console
Usage: "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar ./"
(or "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar [path to decTitleKeys.bin folder]")

This will create 2 files ("decTitleKeys0.bin" and "decTitleKeys1.bin")
Encrypt these files with Decrypt9! (of course rename it first)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!hYJQnRAD!1dPSrpd8rxoDNX820p_UzaQ9EiTVHfNY0BTb5c3ytZ8

NOTE: This is not tested, it may contain bugs!

Special thanks to @demon77

Ptrk25
I opened the output file on a hex editor and compared it with my console's decTitleKeys, there are a lot of "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" on the output file that aren't on the real file from a console. Does it have any affect on the resulting enc keys?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding