ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've actually had a working Owain for the longest time, his block is the one I used as my example image for DLC character blocks, I've just had trouble getting his AID to correctly give him Samurai animations :/

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What I need in my life: Several, Arête fuk the others
I just got to thinking, and all of the important Revelation characters have "cutscene only" AIDs, this would mean that if Arete's AID isn't changed she's going to be just like Daniella and her wingless flying horse.

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakos seems to have the weirdest AID imo. Dwyer and some weird hair lol. I tried to use his AID before. It ended horrible ,_,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got to thinking, and all of the important Revelation characters have "cutscene only" AIDs, this would mean that if Arete's AID isn't changed she's going to be just like Daniella and her wingless flying horse.
Actually, my Arete does have the proper mount when reclassed to Dark Flyer.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Actually, my Arete does have the proper mount when reclassed to Dark Flyer.
Interesting, this means her mount isn't unique then, because if you include mounts in the AID, they will supersede any other mounts, like Frederick here;
smeKqFM.png

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also Deathchaos, how do I name the face files? Clearly I'm doing something wrong as my Severa keeps having the hooded figure picture. I have the FID set to what I want it to be and it matches the file name for her face assets.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Also Deathchaos, how do I name the face files? Clearly I'm doing something wrong as my Severa keeps having the hooded figure picture. I have the FID set to what I want it to be and it matches the file name for her face assets.
Ok so, basically, there's 2 names that you want to edit.

First, in the FaceData.bin file, there's no FIDs to be declared, but rather, FIDs are made from the FSID, so for example, if you want to have FID_Severa, you need to have FSID_ST_Severa and FSID_BU_Severa, then rename the .arc files to Severa_st and Severa_bu and also rename the references on the file, which if you're looking for Severa, they should be セレナ_bu and セレナ_st

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so, basically, there's 2 names that you want to edit.

First, in the FaceData.bin file, there's no FIDs to be declared, but rather, FIDs are made from the FSID, so for example, if you want to have FID_Severa, you need to have FSID_ST_Severa and FSID_BU_Severa, then rename the .arc files to Severa_st and Severa_bu and also rename the references on the file, which if you're looking for Severa, they should be セレナ_bu and セレナ_st
Yeah thanks. Just figured that out.

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having shied away from the custom dlc: Is it possible to load certain characters rather then all of them? And how big of a loading time are we looking at using this?

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having shied away from the custom dlc: Is it possible to load certain characters rather then all of them? And how big of a loading time are we looking at using this?
Each character has am individual entry as of right now, so you can pick and choose which ones you want. Loading time isn't terrible, but it's still pretty long.
Does this DLC work for European AND for the American Version?
Just NA right now. A little more work needs to be done for this to work in other regions. Try Luma3ds's region spoof to see if it works like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: