ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Layla possible or nah?
I mean, yes, but she probably wouldn't have a custom model and just use grunt ones. Would you all like that? Because if you all do, I've got a couple of ideas for similar characters. BTW Human Anankos is in progress. Figuring out his model atm.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, yes, but she probably wouldn't have a custom model and just use grunt ones. Would you all like that? Because if you all do, I've got a couple of ideas for similar characters. BTW Human Anankos is in progress. Figuring out his model atm.
I don't seem to understand what you mean

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcVMjVy.png
Say hi to Layla
If only Azura's cloak wasn't part of her hair it would have been possible to create some sort of model for her. Why did they have to scrape her ;=;? Crying rn.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
xcVMjVy.png
Say hi to Layla
If only Azura's cloak wasn't part of her hair it would have been possible to create some sort of model for her. Why did they have to scrape her ;=;? Crying rn.
Send me the model, I can rebuild it without the cloak.
Shouldn't be that hard.

Model-Example I edited (different game but who cares)
CXRpYlgWcAEbCgZ.png

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send me the model, I can rebuild it without the cloak.
Shouldn't be that hard.

Model-Example I edited (different game but who cares)
CXRpYlgWcAEbCgZ.png
Um the cloak on that girl can be easily removed. I'm talking about Azura's hair model that has a cloak.
jmJlHC9.png
latest
As far as I'm concerned there is no way to export models (not that I know of) and it would be quite difficult to remove that head. So um if you can magically do that, I'll call you a Lord?

Last edited by Harvest God,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Um the cloak on that girl can be easily removed. I'm talking about Azura's hair model that has a cloak.
jmJlHC9.png
latest
As far as I'm concerned there is no way to export models (not that I know of) and it would be quite difficult to remove that head. So um if you can magically do that, I'll call you a Lord?
shouldn't be that hard. if it's a bch-model it should be possible to extract and rebuild it with Nintendo Creative Studio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China