• Views 7,198,001
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They will now give supports Amiibo, and this will be only the implementation, how many revs will be required to work completely correct? With so many things to be resolved in the emulator as sound, graphics, compatibility with more games, they will implement Amiibo. They are really enjoying that easy money.
Yeah I agree, well deserved from all the hard work and high rate of improvement!

Reactions: Lightposte

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Lightposte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They will now give supports Amiibo, and this will be only the implementation, how many revs will be required to work completely correct? With so many things to be resolved in the emulator as sound, graphics, compatibility with more games, they will implement Amiibo. They are really enjoying that easy money.

The only implementation?
As far as I know, there will also be a speed boost. If they expand compatibility with other games right away, it probably might introduce glitches to games that previously don't have one.

Easy money?
Are you a programmer? If you are, can you tell us how easy it is to develop an emulator?

I think other than trying to make Cemu support Amiibos, they could also be making their heads dizzy staring at their monitor for hours figuring out how to iron out those glitches, which is not an easy task unlike what you think.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1º -
The only implementation?
As far as I know, there will also be a speed boost. If they expand compatibility with other games right away, it probably might introduce glitches to games that previously don't have one.

Easy money?
Are you a programmer? If you are, can you tell us how easy it is to develop an emulator?

I think other than trying to make Cemu support Amiibos, they could also be making their heads dizzy staring at their monitor for hours figuring out how to iron out those glitches, which is not an easy task unlike what you think.
This implementation of amiibo will take dozens of revs until it is fully functional, and you know very well, the longer time, better, do not try to cheat yourself and deceive others.

I'm not a programmer, I have a degree in System Analysis, but no more I exercise the function, I work with sub-soil mining, below sea level about a thousand meters, 12 hours a day and I know what is hard cash to win .

I'm fascinated by emulation, and I am of time when developers did emulators for pleasure, breaking a system where it was said that could not be broken, and the these people, I like to help financially. Tell me, you already played with emulators: Mame, CPS3, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64 ...? Of course yes right?, and how much you paid for them?

I will not take the merits of Cemu programmers, it is a work and so much more these regressions and this implementation amiibo makes clear is to gain time and I think the colaboradoes should have a little more consideration.
That's my opinion, and any person do not will change, and so far I have not seen any programmer complain about anything, just some idiots here.

Last edited by lucianobugalu,

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1º -

This implementation of amiibo will take dozens of revs until it is fully functional, and you know very well, the longer time, better, do not try to cheat yourself and deceive others.

I'm not a programmer, I have a degree in System Analysis, but no more I exercise the function, I work with sub-soil mining, below sea level about a thousand meters, 12 hours a day and I know what is hard cash to win .

I'm fascinated by emulation, and I am of time when developers did emulators for pleasure, breaking a system where it was said that could not be broken, and the these people, I like to help financially. Tell me, you already played with emulators: Mame, CPS3, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64 ...? Of course yes right?, and how much you paid for them?

I will not take the merits of Cemu programmers, it is a work and so much more these regressions and this implementation amiibo makes clear is to gain time and I think the colaboradoes should have a little more consideration.
That's my opinion, ninquem will change, and so far I have not seen any programmer complain about anything, just some idiots here.
Who cares if it takes a few versions before it works completely yet? If you only want a new version to be fully functional perhaps come back in a few years or use the original hardware.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

Seeing as you clearly hate the CEMU devs and think they're only in it for the money and are trying to rip people off, why don't you just do us all a favour, and leave?

Reactions: legend80 and shanzo

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
I can navigate in menus and get a cutscene with audio but no video, followed by a crash after this screen-
hhLZX8C.png
What i do wrong then? maybe problem in my gpu intel hd 4000? but other games works fine.

kyo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Was the issue with xbox one controller triggers ever fixed ?
I'm still getting that with 1.6.0 and wondering if it has been fixed or a workaround found ?

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Sorry For Being so late to the Video Upload Party Guys, But i was in the Process of setting up my New Desktop So i can Regularly Upload Cemu Videos Now!
This Video Will be the First Of many on this new machine :3 Enjoy!

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Here Are a Few More Butter Smooth 60FPS Cemu videos for you all!

Also I will Most Likely Be Streaming Some Cemu Today around 1:40 PM until 3:00 PM EST!

joemo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone my ? is if i get an i7 870 computer with gtx 750 ti will it be good enough to run some of these games thank you

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Was the issue with xbox one controller triggers ever fixed ?
I'm still getting that with 1.6.0 and wondering if it has been fixed or a workaround found ?

In the game profiles section on the cemu discord there is a splatoon profile i posted which sets the back left trigger to the left click simeltaneously so you can play with an xbox controller ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy