• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
no emulator that i know of uses a single button to exit as default. i personally would want to do that. i play a lot on my keyboard and it is possible that i would press ESC accidentally and close the whole emulator, losing my saves. ESC for getting out of fullscreen is good. dolphin uses it to pause the game, and that is because it supports multiple screens and susupending emulation. pcsx2 as does the same.
I remember when I was playing FNaF World and made a lot of progress!! Then I accidentally clicked ESC... :sad:

TimmyP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no emulator that i know of uses a single button to exit as default. i personally would want to do that. i play a lot on my keyboard and it is possible that i would press ESC accidentally and close the whole emulator, losing my saves. ESC for getting out of fullscreen is good. dolphin uses it to pause the game, and that is because it supports multiple screens and susupending emulation. pcsx2 as does the same.

Several, like Zsnes, exit with the escape key if you disable the gui or load with command line

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

Quite a lot of them use ESC actually, especially when launched from the command line.

Reactions: emmauss

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dolphin can exit using the ESC key and you can remove the notification of exiting out as well and even change the hot key to a controller button.

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Cemu 1.5.4 on Windows 10 and I have the correct key for Super mario 3d world USA version 3cec63f6c87d47ae13768d9542f9e979 but it won't load!! I keep trying to load the .wux file but it keeps saying I need the key! Why can't it read it? Here's my keys.txt file:

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ Because that's not the right title key.

I don't know why but all of these sites have the wrong key for sm3dw. I suspect sabotage. The real key starts with E23A. Here let me message you.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Quite a lot of them use ESC actually, especially when launched from the command line.
dolphin closes the emulation with ESC. no$gba completely shuts down the emulator. desmume does nothing. ppsspp go into the pause screen and pcsx2 enters the pause state. those are the only emulators i use. cant say for others.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TPHD.PNG
not bad at all for a intel hd4600 with gaming drivers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: 0000

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the keyx.txt file and the game from Loadiine (also the rpx/wux/wud files) have to be in certain folders to work? I kept trying to run a .wux for Super Mario 3d world after creating it from a .rpx file from a Loadiine ripped copy of the game and Cemu still said this:

"This title is encrypted. To run this application open keys.txt and add the title key."

And I was certain that I used the correct key!!

aspico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
Does the keyx.txt file and the game from Loadiine (also the rpx/wux/wud files) have to be in certain folders to work? I kept trying to run a .wux for Super Mario 3d world after creating it from a .rpx file from a Loadiine ripped copy of the game and Cemu still said this:

"This title is encrypted. To run this application open keys.txt and add the title key."

And I was certain that I used the correct key!!

keys.txt should be in the same folder as cemu.exe

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok got it, maybe my gamerip isn't good, or the emulator isn't good. windows 10, version 1.5.4. I'll wait for them to improve on it. and fyi the gamerip is legit and works flawlessly with loadiine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1