• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

resistor83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why don't you try it out for yourself instead of demanding it?
Or even better: Buy the game! >_<
Also MK8 only runs at 30fps with 3 or 4 players.
sorry for 60fps, i remember just now for 30fps in 3 4 players
I have old pc and with 1 player in gameplay I have 35 40 fps, so is impossible have same fps in 4 players...
For this I have ask, because I would buy a new PC if it run well

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just curious to ask...regardless of region, how do I get Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to actually work with Cemu v1.5.2?

As I get two prompts (which i have no idea what they say, as they come up blank) and then a black screen. tried pressing every button and nothing happens.

Is there actually anything that I’m possibly doing wrong at all or something that I may of possibly overlooked that I need to be aware of?
Any help?

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
For the people questionin why my cemu videos don't appear 60FPS that's because I used the clip recorder in windows gamebar. It's the most reliable software I have bit its kind skippy when it starts up but I promise the gameplay was always 60fps . So if anyone can offer a better Screen recorder I will be happy to make some more videos :)

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people questionin why my cemu videos don't appear 60FPS that's because I used the clip recorder in windows gamebar. It's the most reliable software I have bit its kind skippy when it starts up but I promise the gameplay was always 60fps . So if anyone can offer a better Screen recorder I will be happy to make some more videos :)
dxtory?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

been trying use CEMU 1.52 NO Audio build, CAN play mario kart 8 for more than 1 hour non stop without APP CRASH :)
just a suggest for developer for next version to add an option to disable audio, because CEMU with NO AUDIO version is more stable.
no audio is planned to come as a debug feature

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
dxtory?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no audio is planned to come as a debug feature

I'll just make some new videos with Nvidia Shadowplay because I've heard nothing but good about it. Ill put up some in a few hours. #PCMASTERRACE !

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just use obs studio plus it has all of shadow fails features

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s