Red Dead Redemption 2 - First gameplay trailer

xTHAShK8F54LKRc6FFyjfN-650-80.jpg

Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2 has seen a handful of cinematic trailers since its announcement in October 2016. After two separate delays, we've yet to see any significant gameplay, though, according to the company, that'll change today. Rockstar Games plans to host a livestream today at 11 am ET/ 4 pm BST, where the public will be able to have their first look at some gameplay footage. The game is still on track for a October 26th release date for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, while a PC version has potentially been leaked and teased since June, though not officially announced.

:arrow: Source: Livestream (Twitch)

Last edited by Chary,

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I wonder if there will be gameplay, not boring stock cover based shooter with no level design, like 1st one was.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Red Dead Redemption was the only game I played which was almost completely realistic, while many other games were filled with movie-clichés.
Red Dead Redemption 2, however, has a huge risk on it's reputation, considering what Rockstar have done with GTA Online.
It STILL looks like 10 times better than the first game, but we all know, that visual and graphics are not the only factor for a game, but also the gameplay.
If they fuck up this one, they lost me as a supporter.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Absolutely stunning. Those graphics!
This is a system seller for me. If only it were released on PC...
I'm going to have to buy a PS4 or an Xbone for this, god damn it

Reactions: LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock