Xbox reveals first gameplay trailer for Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Announced originally in 2021, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle has been a bit of a mystery, with no gameplay shown since its reveal. But now it looks like MachineGames, the developers of the modern Wolfenstein series, are ready to show some gameplay featuring Indiana Jones. Troy Baker is cast as Indiana Jones, with the character bearing a large resemblance to Harrison Ford. In terms of its plot, the game will take place between Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade. It features both first-person and third-person gameplay with puzzles, and the ability to use Indy's whip to attack nazis. The game will be an Xbox and PC exclusive when it eventually launches, though it has no current release window at this time.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder how linear/or open the game will be, don't mind it being linear (but not too much), dungeon exploration, puzzles & chase sequences etc is what will either make or break an Indiana Jones game for me. Still, looks promising..

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good, but is thi MS digging up an old game they didn't care about until now their greed to dominate the console market.

After all we already had tomb raider so sony had Uncharted.

Microsoft essentially couldn't imagine something up themselves and just paid rights for Indy, Circle of Life..... jokes.

Looks good the detail of indy is OK, but the mix to and from first person and third.... really isn't needed, it should pick a style and stick with it.

Shame though that this has MSs grubby fingers in it, likely get mediocre sales and reception and they'll abandon it and leave it sat doing nothing as they plow forward to some other stupid idea to try dominate.

Games like this are best left alone as third party titles, this is what gamers want, the option of third party titles without MS trying to buy out the leading ones.

Microsoft have had plenty of excellent titles under their exclusive belt and simply kept fucking it up one after the other and they never learn.

We used to have some good third party titles but since MS gets ownership you can kiss em good bye.

If MS wants to actually do better and if it actually cares about its gamers then its simple.

Start making your own games and move on, HALO, GEARS, FORZA its old, its boring.

Paying exclusive rights to a title and blow it out of proportion isnt going to win anything because it likely won't get anymore games.

Heck, your the exact reason to what delayed Alan Wake 2 and it only became possible once Remedy got your grubby fingers off the ownership rights to Alan Wake.

Bet Remedy wished they kept it on the PS3.... though I kinda did prefer the beta footage of when Alan Wake was first announced.

When it came to the 360 it kinda reminded me of old PC days where they had basic models using high resolution photo like realistic textures but everything was flat.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Machine Games is awesome at making realistic graphics, but God it's been like 6 years since their last game and the facial animations still look just as janky as they did a decade ago. Do they just not have good animators or is the engine just that limited? It's so odd that they're able to model a lifelike face, but the second it starts moving it looks like they've all been given botox injections everywhere. Either way, I'm super excited to play this

• Haha
Reactions: Blythe93 and 6adget

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let's get the devs that made Wolfenstein: Youngblood to make a video game about a movie that just had one of the biggest box office bombs of all time! People love Phoebe Wal- err Harrison Ford!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fuck is this why not third person like uncharted ! would be epic les combat maybe more puzzles and platforming etc dumb
It features both first-person and third-person gameplay with puzzles, and the ability to use Indy's whip to attack nazis

They said somewhere that they’re differentiating themselves from being “an uncharted clone”.

But it still features some third-person gameplay where required too.

I’m not hyped for this game, never been a huge Indy fan, none of the games have excited me.. Even the N64 outing is poor AF.

IMG_1197.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?