Hacking [HENKaku Homebrew] The Listing of all VPKs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I have questions and dont feel like create a topic for this.
Is there a way to play sonic 1,2,3 or &knuckles in widescreen (no deformations) like the Android ports ?
Also, I saw you talk about the Playstation mobile games. There is a psm game I want to play. Is there a way to play this ? Its super crate box :/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have questions and dont feel like create a topic for this.
Is there a way to play sonic 1,2,3 or &knuckles in widescreen (no deformations) like the Android ports ?
Also, I saw you talk about the Playstation mobile games. There is a psm game I want to play. Is there a way to play this ? Its super crate box :/
Can you give more details of what you asking? Since I use the pico drive with the adrenaline, it works at full screen with no issues. The genesis plus emulator works but since the sound has bugs and no 6 button support, I don't use it. Hasn't been updated since proof of release. If you mean retroarch, sorry i can't help, i don't use it so maybe someone else can help.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Look at the Android ports of the sonic games : they have a real 16/9 instead of the original 4/3 and I assume that some PC fan ports have that too. So, is there a way to have something similar to the vita ?
Original :
sonic1.jpg

Android :
12_sonic_the_hedgehog.jpg

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the Android ports of the sonic games : they have a real 16/9 instead of the original 4/3 and I assume that some PC fan ports have that too. So, is there a way to have something similar to the vita ?
Original :
sonic1.jpg

Android :
12_sonic_the_hedgehog.jpg
Those mobile ports are not a genesis rom, they are using a engine developed by Christian Whitehead that allows easy porting of classic games with enhanced features like the Wide screen and 60FPS, in other words, is not emulation.

A emulator plays roms, the mobile port is not emulating the game, is reprogrammed. Unless someone found a way to port android games to psvita, is not possible to do what you asking.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(2013)

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know it's not emulating. I just ask if something like this or if a port exist on the vita.
Too bad. Thanks. I'll stay on the Android version with a controller.
At the same time, is there an undertales port ? Or a way to convert a game maker game ? I know AM2R is ported.

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not emulating. I just ask if something like this or if a port exist on the vita.
Too bad. Thanks. I'll stay on the Android version with a controller.
At the same time, is there an undertales port ? Or a way to convert a game maker game ? I know AM2R is ported.
Yeah there is a undertale port, but is on psn, cost $14.99 (or retail copy cost more) and won't play on 3,60, in other words, not with henkaku.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know. I talk about a unofficial port. Somebody told me that Game maker games are easy to port. They already port AM2R on the vita so it'll work with undertales I suppose. I remember they told me to find a "game maker game vpk", remplace the game data by the game to port and rebuild the vpk.
I want to try but I didnt have my vita at the moment. Is it gonna work ?
EDIT : It looks like it's possible but also it looks harder than expected ...

Last edited by Cortexfou,

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , where I can find NES4VITA ?? Can anyone help me with that emulator ? Thank you
Why would you want it when there are NES emulators with much better compatibility out there for the PSVita like FCEUmm? If you really must have it, try compiling it yourself from the source code on the Github page.

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\