Xbox reveals first gameplay trailer for Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Announced originally in 2021, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle has been a bit of a mystery, with no gameplay shown since its reveal. But now it looks like MachineGames, the developers of the modern Wolfenstein series, are ready to show some gameplay featuring Indiana Jones. Troy Baker is cast as Indiana Jones, with the character bearing a large resemblance to Harrison Ford. In terms of its plot, the game will take place between Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade. It features both first-person and third-person gameplay with puzzles, and the ability to use Indy's whip to attack nazis. The game will be an Xbox and PC exclusive when it eventually launches, though it has no current release window at this time.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The graphics look weird, it's like hybrid-realistic I hope they change that as it just doesn't look right.

That said, the game looks like it has tons of potential to be awesome.

The graphics sure exist but uh, surely they could think of a better title.
Graphics sure exist? Dunno what that means, but you're right about the title.
Post automatically merged:

why is it first person? hmm i like seeing indy games in 3rd person, but that is just me i guess.
It's more or less the standard now. 😕

I'm afraid GTA VI will be the same and we'll just "have to get used to it."

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Looks dope, might be the first piece of good Indiana Jones content since the nineties. Machine Games are wizards, if this is anything like their take on Wolfenstein, except Indiana Jones, then I’m all in. Anyone who disagrees can fight me IRL.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks dope, might be the first piece of good Indiana Jones content since the nineties. Machine Games are wizards, if this is anything like their take on Wolfenstein, except Indiana Jones, then I’m all in. Anyone who disagrees can fight me IRL.

Indy has had good games:

Staff of Kings (Wii/PS2)
Greatest Adventures (SNES)
Emperor's Tomb (PS2/Xbox)

People just tend to think all Indy games are bad.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Indy has had good games:

Staff of Kings (Wii/PS2)
Greatest Adventures (SNES)
Emperor's Tomb (PS2/Xbox)

People just tend to think all Indy games are bad.
I honestly had no idea there were any Indy games out there since The Infernal Machine.

No, I’m not counting the LEGO one.

Gronbar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Poland
1705847495764.png

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bet it’s not even going to live up to half of the hype of the trailer
I don't know, it's not Redfall. MachineGames make great games. Well, sure Youngblood wasn't great, but other than that the Wolfenstein games were fire

I'm too young to be a fan of Indiana Jones but I still hope the game is good, the trailer looked pretty nice

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know, it's not Redfall. MachineGames make great games. Well, sure Youngblood wasn't great, but other than that the Wolfenstein games were fire

I'm too young to be a fan of Indiana Jones but I still hope the game is good, the trailer looked pretty nice
I’ve stopped having faith in AAA games. Games are always released half-baked and mediocre these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?