TwiztidGod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I Have A Question Does Anyone Know A Cheat For Infinite Zeny I Used The One That Dude Gave Earlier But Thats Only For 9999z Infinitely is there one for 99,999z i was playing with hiscode but i cant find out how to do it

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Alright, I'll be adding you to AIM shortly and we can talk about it.

Random Ragna question for you guys: What's the max ASPD in this game? (I would assume 195) Is it possible to get it by just stat boosting?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Alright, I'll be adding you to AIM shortly and we can talk about it.

Random Ragna question for you guys: What's the max ASPD in this game? (I would assume 195) Is it possible to get it by just stat boosting?
Max ASPD is actually 200 in RODS.
I dont think you can get it from stats/equips alone.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wow 200 o-o I guess it can only be achieved through cheating then?

Anyway, just to let everyone know, I've started "re-translating" all the scripts just to fix grammatical errors and give more "life" and well... "character" to the characters. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the changes.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Wow 200 o-o I guess it can only be achieved through cheating then?
No.
I only had about 90AGI, 10(?)DEX on my TKD. With Stellar Blessing and a Concentration potion, I had maxed my ASPD.
If I had a priest to give me AGI buff, then I wouldn't have needed a Pot / Stellar Bless.

Erathia

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering if there is a place here somwhere, where you can check about how far the team is with translations.
Before I started RO, I read somewhere that the complete translation was around the 41% iirc?

And I was curious how far the team is with translating the main story atm. I'm just omw to Morroc and I find that the translation is sort of ending there.
Or is it simply a gap and that after Lisir the translations continue? As the events around culvert seemed to switch a lot between english and kanji.

I do care for the main story so I appreciate it a LOT that the project team is aiming for a 100% translation instead of simply the mandatory things.
Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erathia said:
I was wondering if there is a place here somwhere, where you can check about how far the team is with translations.
Before I started RO, I read somewhere that the complete translation was around the 41% iirc?

And I was curious how far the team is with translating the main story atm. I'm just omw to Morroc and I find that the translation is sort of ending there.
Or is it simply a gap and that after Lisir the translations continue? As the events around culvert seemed to switch a lot between english and kanji.

I do care for the main story so I appreciate it a LOT that the project team is aiming for a 100% translation instead of simply the mandatory things.
Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

You mean like the front page of this thread, it has some drop down windows and one has the translation progress on. Currently it is about 24% done, that's all of chapters up to 5 and some of 5 apparently.

Keep it up, guys. I'll have to really start grindin when this is near completion!
bow.gif

kartgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'kay, so up until now, the game has worked without any problems.

First off, I'm using a version of the game with the English patch and I'm playing on my DS. I'm just at the part where you have to kill the three Isillas in the Lost Woods for the old lady. As soon as I complete that quest, I am unable to enter Geffen or open the menu. I've tried it like four times already...the screen just stays black instead of moving to the town screen or menu...any suggestions how how I should proceed? I really wanna beat the game already...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kartgarcia said:
'kay, so up until now, the game has worked without any problems.

First off, I'm using a version of the game with the English patch and I'm playing on my DS. I'm just at the part where you have to kill the three Isillas in the Lost Woods for the old lady. As soon as I complete that quest, I am unable to enter Geffen or open the menu. I've tried it like four times already...the screen just stays black instead of moving to the town screen or menu...any suggestions how how I should proceed? I really wanna beat the game already...
I believe it's already reported.. grab the newest patch that I'm about to I have put up.

v2 to fix a problem in the intro... blame War
tongue.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolsonyeh said:
just downloaded the new patch and try it out if it crashes again on the lost woods quest ill just a post a report thanks!!!
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
Is not a report.

QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Jan 6 2009, 08:49 PM) When you come across a crash and want to report it, please provide as much information as possible.
Please spend a few minutes trying to duplicate it and narrowing it down as much as possible for us.
If you viewed 5 quests/skills/whatever and crashed... try them one at a time, see which one(s) crash.
If Skill A, Skill B and Skill D each causes crashes, report that.. don't just say "Skills crash the game".
Since everyone's game is slightly "different" -- Class, skills available, etc -- It's pretty hard, though not
impossible, for us to track down these issues just by knowing where the problems come up, however,
it'll take us far longer to track it down and fix it than it would if you submitted a more detailed report.
Read how to submit good bug-reports here.

Quest name?
Card name?
Where does it crash?
When does it crash?

TwiztidGod

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
(Just Asking This So People Stop Asking Every 5 Minutes And Annoying The Crap Out Of Me)

In Total When Do You Expect The Translation Project To Be Finished 2-4 Months? Sooner Or Later Is The Only Response Needed Thank!

Still No Bugs For Me And I Will Be Testing The New Patch If I Find Anything Weird Ill PM You Is There Anyway To Keep My Old Save File While Updating The Patch? Starting Over Every Patch Would SUCK V_V lol

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
TwiztidGod said:
(Just Asking This So People Stop Asking Every 5 Minutes And Annoying The Crap Out Of Me)

In Total When Do You Expect The Translation Project To Be Finished 2-4 Months? Sooner Or Later Is The Only Response Needed Thank!

Still No Bugs For Me And I Will Be Testing The New Patch If I Find Anything Weird Ill PM You Is There Anyway To Keep My Old Save File While Updating The Patch? Starting Over Every Patch Would SUCK V_V lol
I don't know why but the fact that people Post This Way Kind Of Annoys Me... Do You Actually Enjoy Pressing Caps Button Every Time You Have To Type The First Letter Of A Word?

also, your username annoys me too.. :3 sorry but I had to post this to ease a weight on my conscience, don't want to start a flame war anyways :\

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
TwiztidGod said:

I don't know why but the fact that people Post This Way Kind Of Annoys Me... Do You Actually Enjoy Pressing Caps Button Every Time You Have To Type The First Letter Of A Word?

also, your username annoys me too.. :3 sorry but I had to post this to ease a weight on my conscience, don't want to start a flame war anyways :\

There is no estimated time for completion. I'm almost tempted to use the old reply of "The more you ask, the more we delay
biggrin.gif
" but... thats just bein mean hehe. But really, no idea how long it'll be.
Also, as we said many many times before, you don't have to start over, just rename your save file to be the same name as the rom. "New Rom.nds" = "New Rom.sav". It's that easy.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
TwiztidGod said:
By posting this, you have succesfully become one of those annoying people you hate so much.

This patch will probably be finished sometime this year. That's the best estimate you're gonna get.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwiztidGod said:

It will be finished when it's finished*

Offer valid only at participating locations. Only one item per person per visit. Good only outside of the continental United States. Void in the Lower 48 States. Offer void where prohibited. Cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any offer, discount or sale, or previous purchases. Valid membership required. See store associate for details. Coupon Code: 112358. Offer expires November 12, 2358.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries