Hacking R4ids gold V1.4.1 upgrading programe is released

tranfeer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
http://filetrip.net/f12925-R4ids-gold-V1-4...rogame-1-0.html

Have a look at the package of your flashcart.If the url is "www.r4ids.com" or "www.r4ids.cn",this upgrading programe can be used.This package is for updating your R4ids gold if your NDSi's system has been upgraded to V1.4.1.If you have any question,you can send mail to [email protected].

The PCB of r4ids gold is listed below:
PCB1.jpg

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have this R4igold (exact same PCB) but it's not compatible 1.4 (I got it before the "1.4 breakthrough"

It's gonna be interesting to see If I can update it since the hardware is the same.

EDIT: I tried: it tells me I don't need to update... money is money.
laugh.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
niu said:
after update, I got ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ.

ak2i clone
laugh.gif
I think that the R4i team came out with the update first, since the AK2i fix says "R4DSi FIRMWARE UPDATE(141)".
But the AK2i files have different CRCs than the ones from this thread (and the AK2i fix is supposed to work on the R4i).

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
I think that the R4i team came out with the update first, since the AK2i fix says "R4DSi FIRMWARE UPDATE(141)".
But the AK2i files have different CRCs than the ones from this thread (and the AK2i fix is supposed to work on the R4i).
Wrong R4, it's the R4i Ultra not this one although I know this cart is also a clone of the Acekard. The update still mentions Acekard in the update, I think it's simply a case that one person does both the update for the R4i Ultra and Acekard 2i. The Acekard update works on both carts.

tranfeer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
niu said:

ak2i clone
laugh.gif

Are you expert?Just from the game icon,you can draw a conlusion ,clones?
If you have a r4ids gold and your ndsi has been updated to V1.4.1 ,you can download the patch.
If you don't, you'd better do not make rumors discretionarily.
I can give you a example.Do you still remeber last year when the NDSI was updated to V1.4, r4ids gold broke V1.4 firstly.
The game of star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft was taken as the loader. About one month later, dstti broke V1.4 too.
DSTTi also took the game of star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft as the loader.According to your point of view, they are clones?
In fact, r4ids gold has nothing to do with dstti.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tranfeer said:
niu said:

ak2i clone
laugh.gif

Are you expert?Just from the game icon,you can draw a conlusion ,clones?
If you have a r4ids gold and your ndsi has been updated to V1.4.1 ,you can download the patch.
If you don't, you'd better do not make rumors discretionarily.
I can give you a example.Do you still remeber last year when the NDSI was updated to V1.4, r4ids gold broke V1.4 firstly.
The game of star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft was taken as the loader. About one month later, dstti broke V1.4 too.
DSTTi also took the game of star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft as the loader.According to your point of view, they are clones?
In fact, r4ids gold has nothing to do with dstti.

He didn't even mention DSTTi

It's been posted on here a few times that hardware wise it's a clone of the Acekard, it's certainly going to be a clone of something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Have fun at Psi's.