Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I talk to the IV checker in the Pokecenter in Kiloude City to see which ones are 31. I have a completed save file that isn't on gateway that I use for that. The rest are estimates. You can find a good IV calculator on Serebii if you need one but I'm generally too lazy to bother haha
phew.. that saves me from alot of pain I am having to find "where I suppose to calculate IVs"...!! thanks again buddy...:)

buddy, is there any mew two in the current save? or can you include it within my current save if I post it? I am interested in checking out all mega evolutions available for pokemons in X & Y...:D

RitchieLuis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You've waited patiently. Now download away. You will find shiny/unshiny Hoopa and Volcanion. You will also find a legit clone of a pre-release movie Diancie (the adamant one that everybody has.) I figured that I would just throw that in.

Enjoy. Files on front page at bottom of first post as well as below.

MGS1980 X.sav.zip
MGS1980 Y.sav.zip

Brother I got an error : (
"Data File Corrupted"
Btw thx for ur help

Kyle Puddi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phew.. that saves me from alot of pain I am having to find "where I suppose to calculate IVs"...!! thanks again buddy...:)

buddy, is there any mew two in the current save? or can you include it within my current save if I post it? I am interested in checking out all mega evolutions available for pokemons in X & Y...:D

I don't believe there is but there is Mewtonite X and Y.
I recently finished the game with this save and just caught Mewtwo and an extra Zygarde (or whatever the ground dragon is)
I'll get around to posting it soon

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Data File Corrupted"
Btw thx for ur help

Try redownloading and installing the save or try to find a fresh copy of the ROM. I'm not sure why your are having problems, but these are always solid places to start when it has come to solving problems that people have when merging the saves.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
"Data File Corrupted"
Btw thx for ur help
you you be using a .3dz rom? the main saves dont work online, they are for .3ds(offline) use only, but there is a online save for X also available on in the first post, with all the same stuff in it

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I don't believe there is but there is Mewtonite X and Y.
I recently finished the game with this save and just caught Mewtwo and an extra Zygarde (or whatever the ground dragon is)
I'll get around to posting it soon
yeah buddy, I also got them as I am using older version of MGS1980's save games...:)

I checked online that Mewtwo is available in Pokemon X but in an "Unknown Dungeon"...:P Probably only one Mewtwo available in that location.

Kyle Puddi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon X save after elite four

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vraawwc2k21bts/Pokemon X Save After E4.sav

This was using the previous community save - before Hoopla and the Fire/Water pokemon
Elite Four defeated and a couple level 70s with Pokerus spread out a bit more, Greninja and Delphox fully EV trained. Mewtwo and Zygarde caught in the wild including all pokemon in secondmost recent community save. Pokemon X btw.

Reactions: IMRAN_PETER

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone get the Fancy Pattern Vivillon? any chance of it being added? i missed it by a day

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok played through the online save, so now sharing the save for a "end game" save this was just rushed through and beat the elite four not really done anything else on it, hoopa and volcanion are around level 70 ish

Attachments

• Pokemon X online community save.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 229
Reactions: Presentum

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i saw in videos that you can make a pokemon to be already on its mega form, not today but in a future are ya plaining to update the save with the pokemon in that form? just asking, not requesting

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
if they cant be traded locally then that has to be the most hacking thing in pokemon, besides of modifing kyurem, i hear you can modify the pokemon inside kyurem, so when he splits out, pops out a reshiram/zekrom, and another pokemon like a hoopa. but is sad that it cant be traded locally, and if you store them inside an egg? or neither that helps? sorry for my acknowledge, since i speak spanish is hard to me too keep up with all this new things and terms.

devreese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found out how to do it if you have digital x and y, you have to go to systems settings then go to data management then go to 3ds then software then press pokemon x or pokemon y after that press delete then it'll ask if you want to backup your save file, could someone copy their digital save file with volcanion and hoopa so i can test if you can reinsert them this way

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Pretty sure the.backup saves are console tied, it's just so you can delete the game and redownload it at a later date and still have your save

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bow: luv this topic! :)

All file worked.

i'm looking fo a sav w/ 995 candies, max-pp up and abylity capsule.

Yould be very usefull.

Or a Diance/Hoopa/Volcanion top V (Good nature).

If there is a way to fix it in editor:
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor)

Cya

You cannot edit Emunand save files at the moment, so you're only getting Pokemon not save related cheats. Everything has to be traded, and nobody is going to trade 995 rare candies over.

The Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion that were added were of marginal quality to ensure they aren't used against others, and to instead be used as dex-filling unlocks. See the following quote from the user who added them:
I thought about that, but to keep from getting death threats from the "You ruined online for me!" camp, I chose not to that. You do at least get a leg up on them by getting to use them.

shinichi999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Im a little lost here. Can i play online a retail copy of Pokemon X with this without the 1.2 update? or what is the meaning of this thread?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's a thread with shared saves......bugger all to do with bypassing updates, you still need the 1.2 patch if you wanted to play online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth