Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
you have a cyber gadget Lopunny and yes please upload that savefile and add all legends 31x6 IV / 255 x 6 EV im collecting all of those

Yes I do. I've had it for awhile. Been putting vids out there, but mostly I've been busy compiling a Powersave file for the Community with the thought that Gateway users could use a headerless Powersave file. I'm not sure how far back I read it. I've been lurking ever since Powersaves was in Beta, I was one of the lucky few to receive one before the original codes were taken down (now mostly back up).

I'd love nothing more than to pass that out to you all, Marco, but I need to know the procedures first. I don't own a Gateway myself so there's no way for me to do it, hence why I was planning to make a Powersave file and then pass that out to those who could do something with it. Really up to the limits of Gateway potential. I could buy Gateway (again) seeing as my old one bricked on me, but that's only if a headerless powersave file cannot be opened by Gateway users.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I was under the impression that it works like this -

Transfer 1 item of each locally from my JPN to my US 3DS.
Use Powersaves to x999 each of the items.
Open my powersaved file (save file) in HxD
Remove the Header
-
And then Gateway users could use/obtain that save? Or am I incorrect in that assumption? If so then I need to follow the thread more closely instead of lurking every now and then. lol
No, it's basically, edit save using power saves or cyber gadget, then.local trade the pokemon/items to a Gateway system, then you can share the save from the gateway system for any other gateway user

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well i have powersaves and a gateway so if you need help testing i can help and that good that you want to help us with gateways Lopunny

Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both for the explanation. I thought for sure I had it figured out but apparently I'm a dummy.

In short, Game, I will need to obtain a Gateway myself or find a gateway user before I can give this save out to the Community? I just want to make sure I've got it down pat.

I guess the way I thought it was had been a little too easy. Sorry, Macro. I'd love to give to the Community but unless someone with a Gateway wants to send me their 3DS, Gateway cards, me buying new one since my other bricked (iffy on that), or meet with me in Austin, Tx - I'm a bit useless. And here I hoped I could of hopped to it and helped out. :(

well i have powersaves and a gateway so if you need help testing i can help and that good that you want to help us with gateways Lopunny

Since I haven't been paying attention to the topic for a little while - has the community found a way to share Powersave files? If so I could send mine over to Marco but even then I'm unsure if it would work? I remember when I tried switching headers on different powersave files that it rejected me.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both for the explanation. I thought for sure I had it figured out but apparently I'm a dummy.

In short, Game, I will need to obtain a Gateway myself or find a gateway user before I can give this save out to the Community? I just want to make sure I've got it down pat.

I guess the way I thought it was had been a little too easy. Sorry, Macro. I'd love to give to the Community but unless someone with a Gateway wants to send me their 3DS, Gateway cards, me buying new one since my other bricked (iffy on that), or meet with me in Austin, Tx - I'm a bit useless. And here I hoped I could of hopped to it and helped out. :(

Since I haven't been paying attention to the topic for a little while - has the community found a way to share Powersave files? If so I could send mine over to Marco but even then I'm unsure if it would work? I remember when I tried switching headers on different powersave files that it rejected me.

There is no way to share Powersaves files currently due to the AES MAC issue.

Also, Powersaves will not recognize a cart with a save that was made by being played on a Gateway neither will an unmodded 3DS. A Gateway/MT-Card 3DS will also not recognize a save on a cart that was played on an unmodded unit either. This is due to the fact the modded units are using only an approximation of the correct save keys instead of the real thing.

Basically, a software modded 3DS and an unmodded 3DS (along with Powersaves) will not play well with each other when it comes to these games.

Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
There is no way to share Powersaves files currently due to the AES MAC issue.

Also, Powersaves will not recognize a cart with a save that was made by being played on a Gateway neither will an unmodded 3DS. A Gateway/MT-Card 3DS will also not recognize a save on a cart that was played on an unmodded unit either. This is due to the fact the modded units are using only an approximation of the correct save keys instead of the real thing.

Basically, a software modded 3DS and an unmodded 3DS (along with Powersaves) will not play well with each other when it comes to these games.

I figured as much on all levels. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll see about buying a Gateway in the future, but with what Bond's got cooking I don't think I should really invest any further. I would like to help the Community out more but sadly I'm at a limit for what I can do.

Thank you, MGS.

For now I'll just do, '' Mega into Mega '' and 'unobtainable' Vids. I'll also take anything online if someone wishes me too if you'd like to record it/battle vid storing; seeing as that's all I'm good for atm. lol

Jaypaylutwa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured as much on all levels. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll see about buying a Gateway in the future, but with what Bond's got cooking I don't think I should really invest any further. I would like to help the Community out more but sadly I'm at a limit for what I can do.

Thank you, MGS.

For now I'll just do, '' Mega into Mega '' and 'unobtainable' Vids. I'll also take anything online if someone wishes me too if you'd like to record it/battle vid storing; seeing as that's all I'm good for atm. lol
I don't know if this is something anyone is up for but i don't have gateway myself so i can't even download the community save. If someone with cyber gadget save would allow me to send them my game cart through mail. Then they could trade the unreleased pokemon through local trade and send my game cart back then that would be nice. If that can't be done I would at least like to have a competitive battle involving volcanion and hoopa to see how they perform. Anyone wanna help me out?

Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is something anyone is up for but i don't have gateway myself so i can't even download the community save. If someone with cyber gadget save would allow me to send them my game cart through mail. Then they could trade the unreleased pokemon through local trade and send my game cart back then that would be nice. If that can't be done I would at least like to have a competitive battle involving volcanion and hoopa to see how they perform. Anyone wanna help me out?

If you want to you can send it to me and I'll trade and send it back. I have no issues doing that as long as you do have a Gateway. I'll be more than willing to locally transfer pokemon to a cart that is asked of me just as long as you're honest and upfront - with proof, that you've got a Gateway and will share them with the Community.

I have multiple 3DS/3DS XL (LL for Japanese). American, Japanse, and European models. I have US/EU/Jap versions of both X & Y. Powersaves for each Country and a Save Editor. There is absolutely no reason for me to steal or lie to take another person's personal propery, at all.

My only interest is in helping the Community get the unobtainables out to them ASAP.

Jaypaylutwa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to you can send it to me and I'll trade and send it back. I have no issues doing that as long as you do have a Gateway. I'll be more than willing to locally transfer pokemon to a cart that is asked of me just as long as you're honest and upfront - with proof, that you've got a Gateway and will share them with the Community.

I have multiple 3DS/3DS XL (LL for Japanese). American, Japanse, and European models. I have US/EU/Jap versions of both X & Y. Powersaves for each Country and a Save Editor. There is absolutely no reason for me to steal or lie to take another person's personal propery, at all.

My only interest is in helping the Community get the unobtainables out to them ASAP.
Sorry but I don't have a gateway nor do any of my friends in my neighborhood got 1 but if its cool can we at least have a battle?

Lopunny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
I was out at lunch with my boss.

Please feel free to drop me a line on mostly all the social networks under the name Lopunny.

You can try here but I don't always pay attention. The easiest place to reach me is on Showdown, just /msg Lopunny. Or on the PPG IRC. I'll battle you! Sure.

Jaypaylutwa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was out at lunch with my boss.

Please feel free to drop me a line on mostly all the social networks under the name Lopunny.

You can try here but I don't always pay attention. The easiest place to reach me is on Showdown, just /msg Lopunny. Or on the PPG IRC. I'll battle you! Sure.
Ok my fc is 0473-8469-6999 ill be there.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting my Cyber Gadget within a week or two and I'll see how patient I am with trading gems back and forth but rest assured the new file will have some fun stuff after I'm done with it. :evil:

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the meantime, here's a 3DS sav file with a legit Tanabata Jirachi & sciresM's Wondercard injected HP Fire Diancie, HP Fire Tanabata Jirachi and 5iv PokeCen Pokeball Vivillon. NOTE: This is added onto MGS1980's latest save for the 3DS rom!

EDIT: Here's X and Y!

Attachments

• MGS1980_X_h448_edit.zip
    842.3 KB · Views: 204
  • MGS1980_Y_h448_edit.zip
    842.3 KB · Views: 161

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which ivs have the diancie and the jiravhi?

You didn't specify which but:
Legit Diancie: Adamant, 31/31/x/31/x/x
Legit Jirachi: Relaxed, 31/x/31/x/x/31
Injected Diancie: Quiet, 31/30/31/30/31/0
Injected Jirachi: Timid, 31/0/31/30/31/30
(I don't feel like fiddling with IV calculators for the exact IVs for the first two and the last two are more interesting anyway.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
In the meantime, here's a 3DS sav file with a legit Tanabata Jirachi & sciresM's Wondercard injected HP Fire Diancie, HP Fire Tanabata Jirachi and 5iv PokeCen Pokeball Vivillon. NOTE: This is added onto MGS1980's latest save for the 3DS rom!

EDIT: Here's X and Y!
Hey Buddy, have a little noobish question.. What do you mean by added extra event..? Currently I am in Route 11 after defeating grant. Would like to try if it adds something extra.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Buddy, have a little noobish question.. What do you mean by added extra event..? Currently I am in Route 11 after defeating grant. Would like to try if it adds something extra.

Event meaning event Pokemon. I didn't add the Vivillon before but I updated the post with it & the X file. It doesn't do anything extra to your gameplay though!

Reactions: IMRAN_PETER

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Event meaning event Pokemon. I didn't add the Vivillon before but I updated the post with it & the X file. It doesn't do anything extra to your gameplay though!
thanks buddy.. And how are you calculating IV values? I cant seem to find it for each pokemon...

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks buddy.. And how are you calculating IV values? I cant seem to find it for each pokemon...

I talk to the IV checker in the Pokecenter in Kiloude City to see which ones are 31. I have a completed save file that isn't on gateway that I use for that. The rest are estimates. You can find a good IV calculator on Serebii if you need one but I'm generally too lazy to bother haha

Reactions: IMRAN_PETER
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY