Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i really have no idea what i'm doing.. I mostly got it working by luck.

I used the No$GBA to play pokemon diamond, today I wanted to play pokemon soul silver on the No$GBA emulator, so I found a way, lol.

If you mean flash carts, as in physical flash carts that you hold in your hand, then your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that the game is working flawlessly (2 hours, 25 mins in) on the No$GBA emulator.

Good luck man

P.S - AND it is saving. No issues at all so far.. i'm pinging.. very excited

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'll go test this out now
tongue.gif

Goodnews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Msg back here if it works. It was really quick for me. And i was shocked to discover a non-black screen after the intro, I suspected it would be freezing and everything, as people have been saying. But I think this is the real deal. Still no freezing, no save issues. Its perfect
tongue.gif

And did I mention, i'm a massive fan of the No$GBA Emulator. It's never once let me down
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, now that thread is clean! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OFFTOPIC, this thread will be heavily moderated, and rules will apply here more strictly then usually!

Do not post offtopic, don't spam, don't joke (yeah, you read correct, do not post for the sole purpose of joking, it won't be tolerated), things go off the subject too easy and if you can't control yourselves, this thread, just as any before, will get closed!

Thread is opened again, and do not post to thank me here, don't post to agree with me, but post if you have some ideas how to fix this AP, or have some reply to earlier suggestions!​

And after all...don't forget to enjoy this forum,
rolleyes.gif
We're all here to have good time
tongue.gif

Posts merged

Bump
tongue.gif

Posts merged

Let's see how many user can come back to this thread in matter of seconds........

Goodnews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gogogog
tongue.gif
i'm interested to see if it works for you too! I want someone to be excited as well, haha. And someone to say that this "new guy" isn't just getting everyones hopes up.

ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, i'll be here for 20 more mins (playing SS, and checking responses) lol

PS - Hello Quilava ;-)

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Rydian said:
ZeWarrior said:
lv 38 machoke (need somebody to trade with me? any takers ?)
[url=http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/92....html?qid=23773]http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/92....html?qid=23773[/url]

Where is the GTS on SoulSilver ? If there is one.

Posts merged

Rydian said:
QUOTE(ZeWarrior @ Mar 12 2010, 08:32 PM)
lv 38 machoke (need somebody to trade with me? any takers ?)
[url=http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/92....html?qid=23773]http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/92....html?qid=23773[/url]

Where is the GTS on SoulSilver ? If there is one.

Goodnews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously man.. no freeze/black screen.

I've beaten "Passerby Guy". My cyndaquil evolved. I've been in and out of houses.. 100 times. Its all good
smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kamiyama said:
How everybody has problem with the AP? I used one code in other thread and I've been playing 3h straigh and I don't still have any problems with the game. I'm in second town leveling up my team.

Those who wanna know, use DSATM and .txt file with this included:

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

After DSATM is repacked game, its size should be about 120Mb.

Credits for the guy who make this. Too bad I don't remember his name.

I'm using M3 Real with Sakura 1.46 in Touchpod mode and Pokemon HeartGold version. It should be working also with SoulSilver version, but I haven't try that one yet since I'm gonna buy it anyway.

And please don't kill me if this isn't working on your carts.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'm walking in and out a house now
tongue.gif

EDIT: Exactly as I posted this message, I got a black screen, but if it really works on a emulator they are really into something. I might have also done it wrong btw. Im also using R4 1.18.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to ask those who are using desmume or other emus that allow you to watch the currently active ram to do so more then likely the ap glitch will be found there it would have to be kept in contsant memery as to its nature allowing it to constantly change i for one am going to take a break from this as my eyes are begining to hurt i hope this will help to lead to a possible fix code
ciao

Goodnews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now just do it 20 more times.. and then we can celebrate XD

Almost 3 hours here now, NO CRASH!!!

Umm, the No$GBA configs are.. untouched. Download NO$GBA 2.6a, the only thing you change is the GBA BIOS thing, and make sure you save options.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I found this in the other AP thread (it has been cleaned and opened by Toni again
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
How everybody has problem with the AP? I used one code in other thread and I've been playing 3h straigh and I don't still have any problems with the game. I'm in second town leveling up my team.

Those who wanna know, use DSATM and .txt file with this included:

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

After DSATM is repacked game, its size should be about 120Mb.

Credits for the guy who make this. Too bad I don't remember his name.

I'm using M3 Real with Sakura 1.46 in Touchpod mode and Pokemon HeartGold version. It should be working also with SoulSilver version, but I haven't try that one yet since I'm gonna buy it anyway.

And please don't kill me if this isn't working on your carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning