ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
Devil_Dante said:
I use PKM Black with v1 English Patch, but I`ve a problem! I can`t save the game! Is there already a FIX in here?
I used this patch and I had no problem at all.
yaynds.gif

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkenX said:
bsfmtl123 said:
Devil_Dante said:
I use PKM Black with v1 English Patch, but I`ve a problem! I can`t save the game! Is there already a FIX in here?
I used this patch and I had no problem at all.
yaynds.gif
I think he means he can't save on the emulator. xD
Use a prepatched rom or try using the latest version of desmune 0.9.6 with default save settings(auto).

orcamania5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the crashing of game when using stat affecting move during pokemon battle has been patched?
For example, in No$gba, using Pokubu's Tail thingy move on Wild Pokemon crashed the game.

Sorry if this problem has been already answered.
If it did I would appreciate if u guide to me to the solution. Thx.

Oh and I was surprised by Mastermind's work. ^^

Grimjow18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is soo cool can't w8 for play it on no$gba
yaynds.gif
. the only bad of this game is that legendaires are like mixed (the whithe pokemon in black version? lol -.-)

Mastermind_X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a little annotation since no one heared from me the last days. I was busy with my job and therefore had not much time to care about the fix. I wonder that no one else is working on a solution, maybe because it's a real bitch to debug... -.-

Lawliet L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mastermind_X said:
Just a little annotation since no one heared from me the last days. I was busy with my job and therefore had not much time to care about the fix. I wonder that no one else is working on a solution, maybe because it's a real bitch to debug... -.-

Hey, no worries
First things comes first...
The Fix and we can wait, dont rush yourself to hard.

We're counting on you.
wink.gif

tyb_antarnusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokeindopedia.mxhoste.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mastermind_X said:
No problem friend, I am a patient person.
yay.gif

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
orcamania5 said:
Is the crashing of game when using stat affecting move during pokemon battle has been patched?
For example, in No$gba, using Pokubu's Tail thingy move on Wild Pokemon crashed the game.

That's more like a game problem, just get a different game to use the code, it happens with some backups (remember you CAN'T ask for game downloads here, use google, it's everywhere)

orcamania5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dansparrow said:
orcamania5 said:

That's more like a game problem, just get a different game to use the code, it happens with some backups (remember you CAN'T ask for game downloads here, use google, it's everywhere)

I both have Clean Pokemon B & W Roms. So no need to worry for the download and I don't use backups.
Furthermore, I am using the codes from the 1st page.

Animous-Pulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been checking everywhere for a fix but the only fixes ive haerd of is from a man names mastermind
and since that doesnt help YOU
bow.gif
sir are the key to the kingdom (of saving)
so we are all counting on you mastermind
yay.gif

(literaly)
i wish i had the debug version to be able to try to fix it too....
sleep.gif

devilhow

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mastermind_X said:
Yeah. The saving animation in a dumb endless loop. XD However, as long as it writes the save file, I'm content.

Two issues remaining:

1) Saving crashes no$gba, but it writes a .SAV file now.
2) Loading doesn't work either.

The save seems to be valid, at least pokesav can read it. So, would you guys just give me some more time, I'm very close to it... =)

i can't clear for u ssay,can u give picture to how yuo fix save this pokemon black game,plzzzzzzz..

devilhow

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
devilhow said:
Mastermind_X said:
Yeah. The saving animation in a dumb endless loop. XD However, as long as it writes the save file, I'm content.

Two issues remaining:

The save seems to be valid, at least pokesav can read it. So, would you guys just give me some more time, I'm very close to it... =)

i can't clear for u ssay,can u give picture to how yuo fix save this pokemon black game,plzzzzzzz..

please teach me how to save crashes no$gba to save game into pokemon black,pls post some picture to teacj me how fix,pls........

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
devilhow said:
devilhow said:
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

please teach me how to save crashes no$gba to save game into pokemon black,pls post some picture to teacj me how fix,pls........

Please, shut up. And I mean this in the best possible way. There is NO FIX right now.

I want you to do 2 things for me:

1. Learn English.

2. Learn to Read.

Thank you. ;D

renkinjutsushix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question. . . im tryng to load my NDS EDGE save file on my no$gba emulator (my DS got broken so i cant use it but i still want to play my BW and HGSS) but it cant detect my save file

i tried loading my somabringer, pokemon SS and megaman save files they were detected except for my BW file. . . is this the loading error??

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
renkinjutsushix said:
Question. . . im tryng to load my NDS EDGE save file on my no$gba emulator (my DS got broken so i cant use it but i still want to play my BW and HGSS) but it cant detect my save file

i tried loading my somabringer, pokemon SS and megaman save files they were detected except for my BW file. . . is this the loading error??
Please don't post something off the topic.
lecture.gif

devilhow

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
DarkenX said:
devilhow said:
devilhow said:
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

Please, shut up. And I mean this in the best possible way. There is NO FIX right now.

1. Learn English.

2. Learn to Read.

Thank you. ;D

can me save pokemon black game now,want wat steps to fix save pokemon black?
pls take some picture ti teach me how to fix this..pls..

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
devilhow said:
DarkenX said:
devilhow said:
devilhow said:
Mastermind_X said:

Two issues remaining:

1. Learn English.

2. Learn to Read.

Thank you. ;D

can me save pokemon black game now,want wat steps to fix save pokemon black?
pls take some picture ti teach me how to fix this..pls..

Actually a save fix is still under process
gba.gif
and please post proper english because it becomes difficult to understand what you are saying.
frown.gif

pokemon lover

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yeah bsfmtl123 is right.if you cant play a real ds save file then go post for help somewhere else every one here is trying to find fix for nogba to play and save Pokemon B/W. you should have read the rules or used the appropriate topic
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
best of luck to you
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol