Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He literally stalked and harassed me for over 2 years. It actually got to the point where I got the police involved and had to threaten with legal actions
I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a serious question, do you know whether Xuphor is still alive? While I am skeptical of his confessions thread, he claims to have felt guilty at certain points but it was too late to turn back, to me however it looks more like an attempt of damage control. I do however believe that his claim of suffering from cystic fibrosis is more likely to be true. The last I heard of him is that as of 2019 he was apparently still keeping his shit up on other websites. If his cystic fibrosis claim is indeed true then he may well be gone by now because he won't live a long life with such a condition and having an underlying medical condition makes him more likely to die of COVID.

Well before you get deleted

1000014290.gif

• Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it's really a "most glad he was banned" thing but there was one weird guy who I kinda like having gone. HylianBran I think? I can't remember much other than him being strange. There was some EOF discord server (I think?) and he kept going on about oreo crumbs in his urethra. If I'm remembering right then he wrote an entire short length fanfic about it.

I have no clue how his name popped into my head. Trying to remember this is nearly impossible. Everything is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember...

I found his blog posts. So weird to look back. https://gbatemp.net/blogs/blog/hylianbrans-what-the-fuck-the-blog.4232/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol