Person you are most glad was banned

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yea, I lurk the political forum... I believe honesty is the best policy. I've seen some of the comments there about this and that. I don't like hiding or lying, and I feel like I was doing both with this gang.

EDT: Since I'm being honest, Earthbound fan over here 🤙🏽 one simply cannot understand going to Blockbuster, renting Earthbound and getting a "scratch & sniff" strategy guide with rental!
Those Scratch and Sniff were also in Magazines.
They stank.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This man made I think something like 8 alt accounts after he was banned initially
When I joined GBAtemp, didn't know much about him until somebody told me. He made smth like what, 150 accounts a year or so? He kinda stopped near the end of 2023.

The one i am most gladly was banned is none other than me, myself and I.
Being banned for a year made me a better temper :evil:
Well, you was suspended around 2018 for different reasons.

Yeah, his/her story was really bad when they faked a physical illness.

Reactions: BigOnYa

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
i was friends with him on Discord a long time ago. in the remaining friend group we tend to mock him lol
also, was it 3 years already?
Rolfie is cool. I remember us arguing against ni4u for ages.

Especially remember him saying gay people are mentally ill because it's the simplest answer, and occam's razor proves he's right. We fought that a bit but he ignored. What a weirdo lol

Or when he was dating (?) a member of my server but also harassing them and making sexual threats against them. Rolfie was great for stopping him. A hero and survivor of the ni4u times.

Reactions: Rolfie

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He still often makes alt accounts on the Temp. They're quite noticeable if you pay attention to detail.
He does and that’s why most of my notifications are disabled and I never check new messages in the Meme Box

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He does and that’s why most of my notifications are disabled and I never check new messages in the Meme Box
Its a good thing that he never pays attention to me anyways. Good job for not drawing yourself in, because that's what leads to drama and issues.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Its a good thing that he never pays attention to me anyways. Good job for not drawing yourself in, because that's what leads to drama and issues.
He literally stalked and harassed me for over 2 years. It actually got to the point where I got the police involved and had to threaten with legal actions

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol