Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me has to be Godreborn

Man would post graphic nasty threads daily about his lust for juanmena

I am glad he is banned, he did have a weird obsession with Juan, always picking on Juan, claiming Juan is Gay even though Juan is probably not. Godreborn is the gay one, that motherfucker doesn't want to admit.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am glad he is banned, he did have a weird obsession with Juan, always picking on Juan, claiming Juan is Gay even though Juan is probably not. Godreborn is the gay one, that motherfucker doesn't want to admit.
They're only banned if their profile is unavailable. Still, he's got issues, and does have a strange obsession towards one staff member in particular and Juan. He does really need to get serious help.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now say it without crying.

I am serious about it, I am sorry that you got a silly friend like him. Dude constantly talk about how he wants to bang you.
Post automatically merged:

They're only banned if their profile is unavailable. Still, he's got issues, and does have a strange obsession towards one staff member in particular and Juan. He does really need to get serious help.

That I agree, I am one of the people here that knows him well and I do agree he needs help. It is like every forum he been to, they kick him out.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am serious about it, I am sorry that you got a silly friend like him. Dude constantly talk about how he wants to bang you.
Post automatically merged:

That I agree, I am one of the people here that knows him well and I do agree he needs help. It is like every forum he been to, they kick him out.
Do you use your tears as lube?

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use your tears as lube?

Can I use banana? 🤔😂🤣?

1713410540238.png

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was mrdude banned? I saw someone say he was but it looks to me like his profile is still around.

I miss creamu, no joke. I don't think he was banned but he was one of the first profiles I really checked out when I joined. It was then that I knew I was walking into a fuckin madhouse.

EDIT: Looks like mrdude was indeed banned. Guess I've found my answer :toot: good riddance to that absolute cunt.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You people disgust me in the joy of banning and banned people. Shows the problem with our society.

As somebody who was banned from Digimon forum, who shall not be named. On dangerous of Pokémon. They should have listened to me in 2021..... we wouldn't be in the stage of evolution. But I will travel across the land, searching far and wide, to teach Digimon fans to understand the power that's inside.

I know it's my destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: Maximumbeans

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IK quite a few people that would L:wub:ve me to be "BANNED".

I simply say "Just do it". :creep:

Of course I will "rant an rage" [not really lol] an just go on about my business ;)

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?