PC-98 translations updates (2023)

zonk47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to add Zavas to the list of ongoing translation projects. RadicalR and a friend translated the first disk of the game; the second disk still needs translation. AI can't do it, too many original terms. If anyone's interested in the editing, I can provide the scripts. It's an interesting game... sorta like Ultima, very open-world with lots of choices available (you can even get married).

Reactions: ecto

PC98running

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thx for the infos. Regarding the Xenon translation, I worked on a machine translated version, but the quality of the translation is not good enough for release. Still I made some progress locating all text in the game files and building it. Please forward to the translator if any help is required in that regard.

Last edited by PC98running,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

BabaJeanmel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still have to update the first page with screenshots, but there have been more releases since last time.

- Discord-only (but ended up on the Archive somehow) : Ayayo-San II (by Glazedham), Gao Gao! 1st Radical Sequence (by Valley Bell)
- Madou Monogatari 2 has been released by Eight Mansions, 3 is being worked on

Reactions: Nikokaro

SwordBreaker39

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I want to know what ever happen with Slayers translation ? I mean what I can find on Matt´s messy rom a post he made from 2012 stating the script is finished. So what does that mean the game text is translated but and no one has implemented the script to the game it self.

So my question is after 12 years no one manage to put the finished script to the game ? what´s holding up the translation ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto