Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Last edited by JJTapia19,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The latest Smash Bros update uses the new eShop crypto.
9.6+ emuNAND is required for it.
(There are other solutions, but we won't discuss of it now)
Ahh ok. I'll give it a try anyways as soon as I can and post back if I can get it running. Thanks for your awesome work again!

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
MSET as an entrypoint is great, but only for those who are capable of using it, leaving out 2DS and N3DS users. If you can get downgraded MSET working for higher firmwares like Gateway did, however, then 2DS and N3DS users would be free to use rxTools and Pasta+CN respectively to set up.
actually, MSET works on n3ds too.. with downgraded mset anyways.. thats mainly why i like it since i can just edit a few offsets and have it work on my n3ds

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
actually, MSET works on n3ds too.. with downgraded mset anyways.. thats mainly why i like it since i can just edit a few offsets and have it work on my n3ds
Right, that's my point, it works once you downgrade it, but to do the downgrading you need an alternate entrypoint like Cubic Ninja in the first place :P
And while you're here, any word on a potential release for your ReiNAND? We could do with an alternative that breaks the food-name pattern :D

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Right, that's my point, it works once you downgrade it, but to do the downgrading you need an alternate entrypoint like Cubic Ninja in the first place :P
And while you're here, any word on a potential release for your ReiNAND? We could do with an alternative that breaks the food-name pattern :D
Eh.. After the release of cake, i feel completely demotivated tbh, lol.. Theres really nothing original i can add now. So my attention has been directed to working on the new Ohana3DS.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh.. After the release of cake, i feel completely demotivated tbh, lol.. Theres really nothing original i can add now. So my attention has been directed to working on the new Ohana3DS.

N3ds owners need some emunand love too Rei :P
You could add regionfree, none of the others have done that yet haha (NTR excluded).
Ohana3DS is pretty cool too though. :)

Reactions: prototech

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah like Shadowtrace said, N3DS emuNAND is still out of reach for all current projects. Even if you're demotivated to continue it yourself, you could still release the source for others to use and continue working with.

Reactions: prototech

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Better safe than sorry ;)
S7NXZdX.jpg

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Different source code can be very beneficial to the community, even with the same functionality!
N3ds owners need some emunand love too Rei :P
You could add regionfree, none of the others have done that yet haha (NTR excluded).
Ohana3DS is pretty cool too though. :)
So much this, all of this post really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy