Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if I can build Brahma as a .dat (Or if anyone else has?) and then launch that via spider. Kind of like how it usually uses Ninjhax to launch then points to the loader.bin. Or maybe intermix that source with my little intermixed source and modify the makefile to build it with the loader? I'm unsure. More fiddling is needed.

Reactions: Margen67

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder if I can build Brahma as a .dat (Or if anyone else has?) and then launch that via spider. Kind of like how it usually uses Ninjhax to launch then points to the loader.bin. Or maybe intermix that source with my little intermixed source and modify the makefile to build it with the loader? I'm unsure. More fiddling is needed.
Mate, if I knew, I'd long since have claimed the street cred for spider pasta.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mate, if I knew, I'd long since have claimed the street cred for spider pasta.
I don't want credit. I just want to be able to use Pasta. If I am successful, I don't expect for it to become the general way for people to launch Pasta through the browser. nop90 did say he was going to work on it, so I'm just fiddling in the meantime.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to set up a new sd card to try this beauty out but I ran into some problems. I can install cias using fbi but they don't appear on homemenu. there is just a blank spot when i first launch into home menu and it disappears when i move the cursor. what could be the problem?

Aeturnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to set up a new sd card to try this beauty out but I ran into some problems. I can install cias using fbi but they don't appear on homemenu. there is just a blank spot when i first launch into home menu and it disappears when i move the cursor. what could be the problem?

Wrong region methinks? Try running the game via BBM or booting into NTR. Or, uninstall the games and install the version from your region.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Reactions: kheldar

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pasta CFW team decided to move all the technical support to that thread.

Now this thread is only a development thread : you can check changelogs of latest versions, see what the devs planned next, propose a feature or contribute directly to Pasta!
This decision was taken to clean this thread.

In a nutshell,
SUPPORT QUESTIONS WON'T BE ALLOWED ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pasta CFW team decided to move all the technical support to that thread.

Now this thread is only a development thread : you can check changelogs of latest versions, see what the devs planned next, propose a feature or contribute directly to Pasta!
This decision was taken to clean this thread.

In a nutshell,
SUPPORT QUESTIONS WON'T BE ALLOWED ANYMORE ON THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!
To what thread?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that really the best thing to do? I mean we kept development and support for Nintendont in the same thread and it worked well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1