Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: Margen67

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only way to clean your tickets would be to delete your NNID, format your 3ds, and create a new NNID to start fresh. This will delete your "ownership" (I use that term loosely when discussing digital purchases) over any games legally purchased from the eshop, and you lose any remaining funds in your account.

No. There is NO WAY to uninstall the tickets.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So you mean if I formatted my 3ds and sold it, the person I sold it to would never be able to buy games or download updates that I installed via cia?
well if you format and they link a new nnid i think the bad tickets wouldn't interfere with new purchases, they would just sit in the nand dormant.....but tbh i don't think anyone has really looked into exactly how the tickets are handled more than just deleting the game and them still being in place.....but if you really wanted to sell the console you could just restore a original nand backup via the GW menu from before you installed a bunch o' crap to it

RageKage14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I used PastaCFW to install a bunch of games via cia. I bougjt a bigger SD card. If I dump the contents of the old SD card to the new one, will I have my installed games? Or do I need to import them again via DevMenu?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question. I used PastaCFW to install a bunch of games via cia. I bougjt a bigger SD card. If I dump the contents of the old SD card to the new one, will I have my installed games? Or do I need to import them again via DevMenu?
As long as you don't just copy and paste it will be fine, there is a guide somewhere on here that explains it in detail. If you have any questions ask it there.

Warft

Say my name!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upcoming new ui which i saw in a foreign site:
mEX2yUd.png

qn0Epzd.png

TXSRNB3.png

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As long as you don't just copy and paste it will be fine, there is a guide somewhere on here that explains it in detail. If you have any questions ask it there.
are you sure copy pasting doesn't work? that's what i did with my brother's 2ds SD card and it semed to work fine. what kind of issues should i expect?

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I NEED YOUR HELP!
I need, for helping Pasta CFW development, a very special thing.
To give me that thing, you must :
-have a brand new, never-booted New 3DS (XL or not) on an exploitable firmware AND
-Cubic Ninja (or a Sky3DS or whatever) AND
-a hard-mod

Then :
-dump your NAND BEFORE BOOTING EVEN ONCE YOUR CONSOLE!
-boot your console
-generate your NAND xorpads with Decrypt9
-send me your NAND backup and your xorpads.
do you need more than one console like this or just one?
i have a few unopened 3ds's but none are hardmodded so i'd have to get one hardmodded.
if it will help a lot i'd do it but if you only need one and someone else already has it covered i don't want to waste the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass