Part 1. How The Nephilim Will Return Into Our Realm + Aliens/CERN+ The Deception

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know history era of so-called Aliens/UFO ancient,mythical UFO Network by for instance nowadays by quoting reinterpreting words of mister Preston B. Nichols’s book The Montauk Project Experiments In Time even digital electronical book I mean so-called e-book ebook…etc.
I don't understand this sentence

Reactions: BigOnYa

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it seems like a lot of words but I have difficulty understanding the basic meaning or purpose of the group of words

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess it seems like a lot of words but I have difficulty understanding the basic meaning or purpose of the group of words
I think to extinguish to clarify many historical wars.
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is a US-based non-profit organization composed of civilian volunteers who study reported UFO sightings. It is one of the oldest and largest organizations of its kind, claiming more than 4,000 members worldwide with chapters and representatives in more than 43 countries and all 50 states.
wc6Mql5.png

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think to extinguish to clarify many historical wars.
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is a US-based non-profit organization composed of civilian volunteers who study reported UFO sightings. It is one of the oldest and largest organizations of its kind, claiming more than 4,000 members worldwide with chapters and representatives in more than 43 countries and all 50 states.
wc6Mql5.png
So you're saying UFOs are used to end wars?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
This place is so fringe yet its mostly related to gaming...very strange. Never seen a place quite like that yet...or a place where luke hasn't gotten himself banned yet, this one must be a record for him. :o

Anyways...I don't even know how to access the user control panel...this forum is a bit too overcomplicated in my opinion. Too flashy...

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This place is so fringe yet its mostly related to gaming...very strange. Never seen a place quite like that yet...or a place where luke hasn't gotten himself banned yet, this one must be a record for him. :o

Anyways...I don't even know how to access the user control panel...this forum is a bit too overcomplicated in my opinion. Too flashy...
Are you a visitor from the time travel forums?

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.. ALSO I WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE HINT THE BIBLE Possibly GAVE ON WHO WILL COME BACK + I WILL SHOW YOU WHO IT IS. NOTE! I'll do more flat-earth topics soon I know you guys been waiting but I wanna do these Nephilim topics first

Alright, guy's another interesting topic, and I wished I had posted this last week like I was supposed to because it would've hit home right after that Miami incident. In This topic I will slim it down I will only stay on the topic of how the Nephilim will come into our realm again. I will not go into A deep introduction on who the Nephilim were until part 2 "The Demigods/Superheroes ". Well, you all know before I start the topic I have to get off-topic A bit first... Guys understand the Elite have a Big Deception Event already planned about the future coming Alien invasion; the Elites know GOD will do A Rapture Event in the future; So the Elites know once the Rapture event happens they have to have A lie and A planned Event prepared; because Billions of people all over the world are gonna wonder what the hell happened to all the infants, children and most of the adults. The Elite will then use Project Blue Beam to fake an alien invasion while at the same time bringing these Demigods back into our realm and introducing them as the ALIENS that took them and created us. Remember what I always said they have to condition us first, in the last 6 months we already had big news coverage of Aliens in Vegas, Mexico, and now Miami.

Oh before I start ...for those of you who do not know what the Rapture event is it is an event that will happen on any particular normal day; we all will be living like it's A normal day then boom it will happen by surprise... nobody knows the year, day, month, or hour it will happen. The last bit of the clip with the man running and asking God to wait will be real for those who heard about the rapture but missed it but of course for those who haven't heard about it or gonna be looking like Wtf happened?

Now for those who are wondering how the Nephilim will come back into our realm, it would be by using the CERN machine/ that will open A Portal to another dimension; in the Bible, it mentions they would come from the Abyss; An Abyss is an opening like A portal it isn't A hole in the ground people. Adding on to the Abyss I think it's the same Abyss/ Dimension referencing Enoch that place before he saw the black hole; remember the Angle told him in this place they are kept until 10,000 years..
https://gbatemp.net/threads/black-holes-are-the-prison-house-of-the-fallen-angles.636264/
If the video does not play for your region just use VPN
Cern found the God particle by the way so if you wanna look into that here

So keep in mind Cern said one of the main objectives is to create tiny black holes using this machine and it's kinda Ironic that those beings in Enoch are in some type of black hole dimension. Now let's get into Hollywood for A bit remember they put everything in front of our faces in plain sight for A Reason. Just about every Sci-Fi movie/TV show since Star Trek has been about opening A portal or just opening A portal to let something from the other side come through. I know you guys saw that last Spider-Verse movie and what machine did they use to open A dimension- the same Hadron collider machine at Cern. Better Yet remember the Transformer Dark Moon Movie, I think it was Prime who used the Humans to get this Object to open A portal and these Evil machines came through from the other realm and started havoc on Earth

I'm not saying believe me but its just my opinion and just keep this in mind... Now What is the hint and who will be the person who will come back into our realm? keep in mind when I found this out by myself and I looked online to see if anyone else did and only 1 person figured it out as well.. First, let get the scriptures from the Bible and find out the nickname and person that's coming. In the Bible, John saw A vision of the future and he is being told what he was seeing

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the Book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
So let's break this scripture down, We see that this Beast/Person will come out of the portal/Abyss. The scripture also tells us this beast "once was" meaning it was alive or walking the earth at some point most likely PREFLOOD, Then it says "now is not" meaning it's no longer in our realms anymore, but "Yet will come" meaning it will come back in the future. Now let's get the nickname of this person

Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon —the Destroyer.
The Destroyer is the Nickname- Now guy's I'm not saying to believe me but this is no coincidence on what I'm about to show you.. What Demigod in Ancient Culture has the nickname Destroyer? Shiva Right and you won't believe what statue is on the CERN facility

94e8d3c3629dc37e06262be6901eb5cd.jpg

As you guys can see Shiva the Destroyer is in front of this portal and this Statue is on CERN Facility- The place that will open that Dark dimension to bring this Preflood Demigod back. I can see you guys now oh there he goes talking crazy again.. No guys hear me out... out of all the Demigods they put on Cern's property they decided to put Shiva instead, like I would at least expect someone more known like ZEUS, Gilgamesh ETC.. but they put The destroyer on the facility where this Abyss is gonna open like really cmon

Now this is the big deception; when these Nephilim come out the people will Marvel at these beings as heroes and will begin to worship them as GODS; they will display their power showing signs and wonders; do not be tricked by this alien stuff they are just demons/Nephilim; that will work alongside the false christ that will already here way before Shiva come from the abyss. I tell you guys every time these superhero movies are based on the Demigods of the Preflood world; we think the whole concept of superhero is new but it's not. The Elites just rebranded it and repackaged it as new instead of saying Demigods nowadays we say superheroes. I wanna dig deep into the superhero thing so badly but I'll do that in part 2

Zeus, Hercules, Gilgamesh ETC all existed; we were just programmed at an early age about all that stuff being fantasy, also after the flood happened that when all that stuff became myths and just stories

Anyway Part 2 I will talk more about Genesis 6 Preflood and the Nephilim aka Children of the fallen angles.. Part 3 will be about the Titans. Part 4 I'll show proof UFOs are in the bible they are called chariots but I'll show that as well .. Part 5. Bonus Furries+Nephilm. its Nothing bad about furries but will definitely have to make a thread on it.. I wished I posted this way earlier because everyone is talking about Nephilim now ever since the Miami event happened 2-3 days ago.. Crazy that we are in the decade of awakening people will wake up soon about Flat Earth, the lost book of the Bible-like Enoch and TOS; and soon you all will see people talk about Nephilim

k
tl;dr

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Are you a visitor from the time travel forums?
I'm a visitor alright..but not from this universe. :P

No, but really...I only went to that weird place because luke posted too much private information about me back then. And I had to have the moderators remove it.

However apparently I am not supposed to make suggestions or criticize how admins run the forum so I got banned from there as well. *shrugs*

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Are you stalking my buddy Luke94? Who are you working for? Maybe for instance, cia, fbi etc.? or are you an alien, time traveler or even Bermuda Triangle dweller? :huh:
I'm not stalking him, he asked me a while ago to join here, but now I decided to go look here more in detail and so I registered. I originally met him on jazz2online "long" ago (circa 2017).
He was interested in the jazz3d betas and other material I was unearthing at the time....
As for your other questions...I'm afraid it might be a classified information...
:P

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not stalking him, he asked me a while ago to join here, but now I decided to go look here more in detail and so I registered. I originally met him on jazz2online "long" ago (circa 2017).
He was interested in the jazz3d betas and other material I was unearthing at the time....
As for your other questions...I'm afraid it might be a classified information...
:P
I must ask

Has he changed over the past 7 years?? Or is this how he has always been

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I must ask

Has he changed over the past 7 years?? Or is this how he has always been
He does change...bit by bit...sometimes for the worse or sometimes for the better. Sometimes when I gave him enough attention he was more or less normal but then he reverts...
I don't know what it is..if its genuine braindamage from long ago or something else...fact is sometimes he does point to interesting things...often purely by coincidence...its like his brain is on a different frequency or something..lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto