Part 1. How The Nephilim Will Return Into Our Realm + Aliens/CERN+ The Deception

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like someone's been reading the wrong Bible.
It's better than canonical one atleast :sleep:
Post automatically merged:

He does change...bit by bit...sometimes for the worse or sometimes for the better. Sometimes when I gave him enough attention he was more or less normal but then he reverts...
I don't know what it is..if its genuine braindamage from long ago or something else...fact is sometimes he does point to interesting things...often purely by coincidence...its like his brain is on a different frequency or something..lol
I don't know what are you talking he seems to be very intelligent to me and the concepts he usually talks about are very broad challenging and complex and can't be simplified for the muggle folk im afraid except maybe for Jazz Jackrabbit topics like for instance Remake 3D sequel etc ideas which i think he gets a bit overboard with it as i find the OG games not bad but not groundbreaking either etc :mellow:

Last edited by CoolMe,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It's better than canonical one atleast :sleep:

I don't know what are you talking he seems to be very intelligent to me and the concepts he usually talks about are very broad challenging and complex and can't be simplified for the muggle folk im afraid except maybe for Jazz Jackrabbit topics like for instance Remake 3D sequel etc ideas which i think he gets a bit overboard with it as i find the OG games not bad but not groundbreaking either etc :mellow:
Sure. There's no way you're not a troll, pal.
:D

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He does change...bit by bit...sometimes for the worse or sometimes for the better. Sometimes when I gave him enough attention he was more or less normal but then he reverts...
I don't know what it is..if its genuine braindamage from long ago or something else...fact is sometimes he does point to interesting things...often purely by coincidence...its like his brain is on a different frequency or something..lol
Not sure if him saying that he believes that he has info about the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, etc., is just part of his delusions? Not trying to be funny, its a genuine question.

We've all had a laugh at him before regarding what he talks about. But what if he was on a different level, though? What if he knows something that we don't?

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Not sure if him saying that he believes that he has info about the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, etc., is just part of his delusions? Not trying to be funny, its a genuine question.

We've all had a laugh at him before regarding what he talks about. But what if he was on a different level, though? What if he knows something that we don't?
If he knows something we don't then its lost in a sea of messy garbage. But who knows...maybe someone did something to his brain on purpose, how can we know if his backstory is real? he sure has a bit strange mother to say the least

some of the stuff he posts is genuine but its hard to fish in it. At least I do believe some of those things or get reminded of things that occured in the past because of it.

Reactions: SylverReZ

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
CERN is such a joke lmao. They have no clue what they're doing as was pointed by someone before.

Also its "in the know" that when scientists are often talking about "particles" they are not really particles but actually waves like all the research points to that being the case, but they are afraid of admitting such at large.

And all the other stuff is based on pseudo-science. Its all just hype nonsense, the whole project they're running. But you'll get discredited for saying so.

Its one of the biggest hoaxes ever.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

didn't you post that elsewhere already? Strange that I'm hearing from zeur things like that they are just like kids playing with sand, as in its way exagerrated and a lot of it is based on pseudo-science. I don't know what to believe honestly, maybe its something in the middle, but either way both scenarios aren't good because they are too over confident and they think they can understand the universe. "Haha. Its a lie. " like that cat in Deus Ex Malkavian Mod says.

this was in the related videos btw but I didn't watch it yet however it might relate to some of...my own experiences..:P
https://youtu.be/nMyFqX4b9CU

but you see, as I believe...true science, especially when working with theories, can not be taken as gospel and scientists should open their mind to other explanations...I mean this video nicely points out all the different theories

My problem is kind of when at CERN they assume something exists just because a mathematical equation exists. It was even pointed out by some people that "black hole" as such cannot exist. That its just a basis off a mathematical equation/calculation error that gives infinity or whatever. But it doesn't mean that exists in the physical universe.

I wanted to write something further but then was already time for me to leave..now I'm basically without money for the time being after today...this week was way worse financially than others, to say the least. I keep struggling often.

Anyways I'm trying to think back to it. Yea well I can't make the punchline anymore right now. But basically in my opinion based on what I know and heard, the CERN guys might be just soaking money for little to nothing, basically it's all theoretical...they spend tons of money to "recreate" situations they have only based on mathematical calculations, some of which are based on purely speculation and theories, they exist within their own bubble. That's not going to go well...either it will do absolutely nothing like a fart or indeed...if somehow they are correct then bad shit could happen. I mean seriously...both of those options are bad. And then all this symbolism and stuff...and well...I'll make another thread about the "dark truth" you'll see what I mean.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Could it be something about Rh- group bloodtype?
Speaking of what if scenario if both feral animal and human gonna have Rh-,Rh+ then it’s gonna be so-called serological conflict.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Could it be something about Rh- group bloodtype?
Speaking of what if scenario if both feral animal and human gonna have Rh-,Rh+ then it's gonna be so-called serological conflict.

Sometimes you really say such things without much context as if you're expecting others to know what you are thinking about. It really comes out of nowhere. What is related to this bloodtype you speak of?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
didn't you post that elsewhere already? Strange that I'm hearing from zeur things like that they are just like kids playing with sand, as in its way exagerrated and a lot of it is based on pseudo-science. I don't know what to believe honestly, maybe its something in the middle, but either way both scenarios aren't good because they are too over confident and they think they can understand the universe. "Haha. Its a lie. " like that cat in Deus Ex Malkavian Mod says.

this was in the related videos btw but I didn't watch it yet however it might relate to some of...my own experiences..:P
https://youtu.be/nMyFqX4b9CU

but you see, as I believe...true science, especially when working with theories, can not be taken as gospel and scientists should open their mind to other explanations...I mean this video nicely points out all the different theories

My problem is kind of when at CERN they assume something exists just because a mathematical equation exists. It was even pointed out by some people that "black hole" as such cannot exist. That its just a basis off a mathematical equation/calculation error that gives infinity or whatever. But it doesn't mean that exists in the physical universe.

I wanted to write something further but then was already time for me to leave..now I'm basically without money for the time being after today...this week was way worse financially than others, to say the least. I keep struggling often.

Anyways I'm trying to think back to it. Yea well I can't make the punchline anymore right now. But basically in my opinion based on what I know and heard, the CERN guys might be just soaking money for little to nothing, basically it's all theoretical...they spend tons of money to "recreate" situations they have only based on mathematical calculations, some of which are based on purely speculation and theories, they exist within their own bubble. That's not going to go well...either it will do absolutely nothing like a fart or indeed...if somehow they are correct then bad shit could happen. I mean seriously...both of those options are bad. And then all this symbolism and stuff...and well...I'll make another thread about the "dark truth" you'll see what I mean.

So would both Nikola Tesla and Brian Cox as one of CERN staff members be also responsible for creating so-called Black Holes or not? I guess that HAARP is also used as weather control,but I don’t know I have no idea speaking of what if scenario if it does even in case of Hadron Collider.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Those Skinwalkers are as large like Nephilim/Giants. It seems that both me and LEOTCK saw such Skinwalkers(Shapeshifters)in his own case which are like Shadow People,but definitely they are eyeless/faceless(by reinterpreting his own words). So right now I probably know right now why people keep social distancing during Covid-19 because probably not to be infected/infested by Skinwalker.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Who knows maybe for instance CERN are responsible for summoning cryptids from forests internationally.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Who knows maybe for instance CERN are responsible for summoning cryptids from forests internationally.
Sure. I've been in a lot of forests and I'm yet to meet a "cryptid". Give me a break. More likely you're going to see some migrating animals or escaped animals that have turned wild and are rare sight, rather than a "cryptid".

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sure. I've been in a lot of forests and I'm yet to meet a "cryptid". Give me a break. More likely you're going to see some migrating animals or escaped animals that have turned wild and are rare sight, rather than a "cryptid".
To give you a break in what case?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto