The Face and The Ancient Nuclear War On Mars Annunaki/Sumerian.NASA Cover-Up

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told you guys people are waking up to the truth and realizing that we all have been lied to by the Elites about everything. Many people and some scientists think A Nuclear War happened on Mars due to the High radiation ETC. This topic will be short; I won't have A whole lot of text on this topic but will have A video that will explain the subject in depth. NASA Time after time did everything to debunk the Face on Mars but can't erase history and facts... Today, We will focus on the Face on Mars that was captured by NASA and the Ancient Preflood Demigod War on Mars. I know I say this many times but the Preflood World was a crazy Time to be alive during this Era; I know it's hard for us to believe Giants, Furries/hybrids and Demigods actually existed because we were programmed/taught as A child that all that stuff was just fantasy.

Many Cultures/Religions speak about A Nuclear War and some Cultures/Religions associate War with Mars;.. Let's talk about the Sumerian Text and the Annunaki; who are the Annunaki? They are nicknamed "Those from heaven to earth came" .. Some label them As watchers; Fallen angles or just Aliens extraterrestrials.. In the stone tablet, it speaks of the carving of the face of A dead Annuanki on Mars and it speaks of A nuclear Explosion and describes the Radiation called the evil wind ... The first guy that made the nuclear bomb in the 20th century said himself that these Nukes aren't new technology they existed in the past.. He even quoted from one of the religions after the first bomb test saying 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds'

Anyway here the videos

Last edited by cornerpath,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Furries/hybrids and Demigods actually existed"

...HOLD UP

There were real honest to god furries? Did inflation fetish really exist at the time as well?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh 3.JPG
<==
msg2all.JPG
angry.JPG

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This isn’t even considered as so-called spamming or even trolling government agencies like FBI,NSA,CIA,MiB wants to silence us all because everyone gathered right here in this digital forum because we all know too much…etc.
So dear moderators and even administrators don’t remove this comment,please? But I guess it’s not up to me to decide,right? Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto