cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Series#1 Preflood world
Topic#1 Giants Trees

if you missed my past topic here it is - https://gbatemp.net/threads/black-holes-are-the-prison-house-of-the-fallen-angles.636264/

Again a lot of things are in the book of Enoch about Earth's true past; The book was removed from the bible for A reason to hide A lot of stuff even the hints of the other realms/ hidden land masses that are on this earth... In the Preflood World, everything was much bigger on the earth back then; everything was like A Jurassic park setting with Large trees reaching the heavens; large animals, large insects; and Taller humans; Adam was 60 cubits tall according to the Islamic text.. This makes sense because remember they lived hundreds of years at the beginning of the Old Testament but the reason I think why was because of the oxygen level that the giant trees produced. The Elites know these giant trees existed and the remains are still here on Earth but they tell us it's An old petrified volcano Lol. The trees were chopped down before the flood, and God petrified/preserved it leaving only A stump. I guess it was chopped down so the giants won't be able to escape into the upper realms when the flood came..

Scripture and Videos explaining these Ancient trees

Enoch scripture. then shall the angels labor at the trees; (61) but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.

(61) Shall… labor at the trees. Or, "are making a wooden (structure)" (Knibb, p. 156).

66:3 The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land shall not be left empty.

Now here are the photos of the petrified trees all over the globe but the elites will say it's the erosion of an old dead volcano.. More lies they tell
7e96ff66920d2b33357e12171ea8ca62.png

b5126198a0872591754a054ef917123d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I like trees and all, but I'm not feeling invested. You got any good stories about Enki and Enlil?
Meh, I like trees and all, but I'm not feeling invested. You got any good stories about Enki and Enlil?

Just now seeing this and I do actually I'll make A topic this week..

Reactions: hippy dave

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can't believe I missed this thread but now I have to ask, where's the rest of the trees? If they were cut down, we should see evidance of the massive trees. If you walk through any woods (or consider going outside,) you can see that cut-down trees tend to vibe around for a long ass time. One would suspect whatever process was used to "petrify" these stumps, would have also done the same for the rest of the tree.

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I missed this thread but now I have to ask, where's the rest of the trees? If they were cut down, we should see evidance of the massive trees. If you walk through any woods (or consider going outside,) you can see that cut-down trees tend to vibe around for a long ass time. One would suspect whatever process was used to "petrify" these stumps, would have also done the same for the rest of the tree.

i'M BACK I HAD TO TAKE 2 WEEK BREAK

Yes, Catboi you should check out my Godzilla being Leviathan Thread as well but many theories were brought up about where the rest of the Tree went; some suggest the Titans did A Rapid breakdown of these trees and set the remains in A dumping ground in result became the Desert we see today. I'm not saying every tree in the Preflood was Giant Trees but there were only A few Gigantic trees around during that time, which explains why everything like insects, Plants, and Animals was so Gigantic back then due to the High Oxygen/Hydrogen levels from the trees.

Mainstream Science loves to remind us how creatures were so large back then but constantly lies to us and says Humans didn't exist around that time; because they know if they tell the truth then they would have some explaining to do and the Bible will make more sense about people in the Old Testament before and A lil bit after the Flood having A lifespan of 200-800 years.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i'M BACK I HAD TO TAKE 2 WEEK BREAK

Yes, Catboi you should check out my Godzilla being Leviathan Thread as well but many theories were brought up about where the rest of the Tree went; some suggest the Titans did A Rapid breakdown of these trees and set the remains in A dumping ground in result became the Desert we see today. I'm not saying every tree in the Preflood was Giant Trees but there were only A few Gigantic trees around during that time, which explains why everything like insects, Plants, and Animals was so Gigantic back then due to the High Oxygen/Hydrogen levels from the trees.

Mainstream Science loves to remind us how creatures were so large back then but constantly lies to us and says Humans didn't exist around that time; because they know if they tell the truth then they would have some explaining to do and the Bible will make more sense about people in the Old Testament before and A lil bit after the Flood having A lifespan of 200-800 years.
I beg of you to please go outside and touch some dirt. This theory only makes sense if you’ve never touched dirt or sand before
20231210_224017.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto