Black Holes Are The Prison House of the fallen Angles

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the videos are at the bottom but best to read the message first
Nasa Video capturing sound from the black holes are proof of the screams of tormented Angles
Plus video of Enoch describing the black hole and HIM hearing screams as well

Note on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30

The awakening is happening; the book of enoch was removed from the bible for A reason by the elites to hide more truth; but God knew they would do this but still he made sure in the future world the truth will begin to come out. Those of you who know about about black holes will quickly understand Enoch is indeed describing A black hole...Now black holes are A interesting strange phenomena but what If I told you its the prison house of the Annunaki/angles/ the one's that was responsible for the all the chaos in the Preflood world and messing up the gene pool. Yes everything died in the flood but the angles/Annunaki punishment was different some was chained under the earth and some was chained in the abyss

Scriptures from the standard bible and book of enoch that tell the demise of the Angels that was responsible

Jude 6- And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2nd Peter- For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Enoch- and those men picked me up and brought me up to the second heaven. And they showed me, and I saw a darkness greater than earthly darkness. And there I perceived prisoners under guard, hanging up, waiting for the measureless judgment. •And those angels have the appearance of darkness itself, more than earthly darkness. And unceasingly they made weeping, all the day long. And I said to the men who were with me, “Why are these ones being tormented unceasingly?” •Those men answered me, “These are those who turned away from the LORD, who did not obey the LORD’s commandments, but of their own will plotted together and turned away with their prince and with those who are under restraint in the fifth heaven.

Here are the videos but on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Which drugs do you recommend getting completely fucked up on before watching these videos?
Oh no, no chemical help allowed when enduring that drivel. You have to raw dog it to fully appreciate it.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nasa Video capturing sound from the black holes are proof of the screams of tormented Angles

Note on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30

The awakening is happening; the book of enoch was removed from the bible for A reason by the elites to hide more truth; but God knew they would do this but still he made sure in the future world the truth will begin to come out. Those of you who know about about black holes will quickly understand Enoch is indeed describing A black hole...Now black holes are A interesting strange phenomena but what If I told you its the prison house of the Annunaki/angles/ the one's that was responsible for the all the chaos in the Preflood world and messing up the gene pool. Yes everything died in the flood but the angles/Annunaki punishment was different some was chained under the earth and some was chained in the abyss

Scriptures from the standard bible and book of enoch that tell the demise of the Angels that was responsible

Jude 6- And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2nd Peter- For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Enoch- and those men picked me up and brought me up to the second heaven. And they showed me, and I saw a darkness greater than earthly darkness. And there I perceived prisoners under guard, hanging up, waiting for the measureless judgment. •And those angels have the appearance of darkness itself, more than earthly darkness. And unceasingly they made weeping, all the day long. And I said to the men who were with me, “Why are these ones being tormented unceasingly?” •Those men answered me, “These are those who turned away from the LORD, who did not obey the LORD’s commandments, but of their own will plotted together and turned away with their prince and with those who are under restraint in the fifth heaven.

Here are the videos but on the Enoch video if you wanna just get to the point just watch from beginning until 2:10 then skip to 6:40 and watch until 10:30

Yeah, suuuuuure, NOT! What elites are you talking about, dear brainwashed thought-slave tool? The Illuminati, or the Majestic 12, or something else? The idea that everything drowned in the flood as told in the Bible and similarly the ""Noble Quran"" is nonsense. SERIOUSLY, taking in at least two of every living being, regardless if some were naturally prey to others, lived widely different biomes/climates, and aged at different rates. Why include the even the Parasitic plants animals and Fungi as well? You can't fucking drown fish nor other marine Life with gills and such like octopuses, sea snails, squids, Nautilus', sea sponges Sea Cucumbers, Sea Stars, nor Sea Urchins.
"The Bible never mentions fish drowning, the flood also killed sea life not on the Ark of Noah, via chaotic water currents and storms of much ferocity".
True, it never mentions drowning fish, but even then, how do you know that the flood as it is said in that overrated book you and slavishly give energy to through prayer to (((the lord))) even happened? Well? The Earth has flooded, been hit by asteroids and comets, and even froze over numerous times throughout its history, how do you know that the flood of Noah ever occurred as it did in your fucking ""holy book""? Yeah, Oh and the ""Fallen angels"" schtick, however its spun depending on what yarn and/or thread of Christianity or its main sister program of brainwashing, Indoctrination, deception, and enslavement known as Islam, or some New Age crap false cult, is utter bullshit lies & propaganda! There never was a Historical King David, a Noah, a Cain or Abel, a historical King Solomon, a Prophet Elijah, Malachi nor a Jesus of Nazareth! There's nothing wrong with going ahead and having faith in something, but what is that which you have faith in is what matters. Believing in something and trusting in it in such a way like you do is quite childish, at best plain naïve. Also, despite what a number idiots on reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and even here have been bullshitted in one way or another into believing, Christianity, Islam, and Communism are NOT opposites of each other! There's only 1, maybe 2, major differences between them. The one I am sure of is that the former two programs have the veil and cover of being religions, while Communism does not. Oh, and no matter how you cut it. each of them have LONG and blood-soaked history of both destroying art and knowledge centers such as libraries in the name of a "new order" and tampering with history. No, not just the Roman Library of Alexandria, Egypt in the late 4th century CE, but also earlier with the Library of Antioch and the systematic desecration of sacred Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic groves & trees throughout the Middle Ages. Such is also the case with Muslims under the Rashidun Caliphate, believing their cause to be "righteous and just" butchered not only a number of non-Muslim (especially polytheist) Arabs, but also plundered and DESTORYED a Sassanid Empire then-reeling from the aftermath of its last war with the Byzantines, and BUTCHERED A GREAT MANY among the Zoroastrian priesthood, along with destroying many libraries and personal collections deemed to be about ""haram"" topics. Very much the same with many repositories and teachers of esoteric and/or spiritual knowledge in the Americas and the Pacific Islands; e.g. the Spanish Conquistadors, along with many Catholic clergy members, as well as the French Explorers in Polynesia and Micronesia during the 16th-18th centuries, scores of Mayan, Zapotec, Olmec, and Aztec codices destroyed in whole or in part. The Communists are no different in their often brutal, forceful ways of destroying art and knowledge they considered "dangerous", "subversive", or "counter-revolutionary". Indeed, the Kooks of the creed of Karl Marx aka Mordecai Levy don't care how much history and lives they destroyed. Hmmm...

1687149028558089.gif

1681421476934755.gif

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

What drugs are you on? :unsure:

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Very interesting theory. Is it like nearby Hell? In between ancient,mythical realms of Haven,Purgatory and Hell like astral cosmic space abyss or something?

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's like a Konami's animation of deafeted flame demon. Sucked through black hole whirlpool to thier destinated dimension.

What kind of inspire for those ideas or it's just a true story, It coincides very well with the scripture, but is the abbys or under the earth precise description of that place? or basement? Do you want to live in the basement eating jars with preserves, jams etc. for all eternity? On the earth is given freedom, so one level below is the space without this privilage.

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which drugs do you recommend getting completely fucked up on before watching these videos?

I imagine the angles are tormented if they started as 3d and might now be projections on a 2d plane.
https://physics.aps.org/articles/v2/102

Oh no, no chemical help allowed when enduring that drivel. You have to raw dog it to fully appreciate it.

Interesting.. Now i just have to summon my buddy @Luke94!

Yeah, suuuuuure, NOT! What elites are you talking about, dear brainwashed thought-slave tool? The Illuminati, or the Majestic 12, or something else? The idea that everything drowned in the flood as told in the Bible and similarly the ""Noble Quran"" is nonsense. SERIOUSLY, taking in at least two of every living being, regardless if some were naturally prey to others, lived widely different biomes/climates, and aged at different rates. Why include the even the Parasitic plants animals and Fungi as well? You can't fucking drown fish nor other marine Life with gills and such like octopuses, sea snails, squids, Nautilus', sea sponges Sea Cucumbers, Sea Stars, nor Sea Urchins.
"The Bible never mentions fish drowning, the flood also killed sea life not on the Ark of Noah, via chaotic water currents and storms of much ferocity".
True, it never mentions drowning fish, but even then, how do you know that the flood as it is said in that overrated book you and slavishly give energy to through prayer to (((the lord))) even happened? Well? The Earth has flooded, been hit by asteroids and comets, and even froze over numerous times throughout its history, how do you know that the flood of Noah ever occurred as it did in your fucking ""holy book""? Yeah, Oh and the ""Fallen angels"" schtick, however its spun depending on what yarn and/or thread of Christianity or its main sister program of brainwashing, Indoctrination, deception, and enslavement known as Islam, or some New Age crap false cult, is utter bullshit lies & propaganda! There never was a Historical King David, a Noah, a Cain or Abel, a historical King Solomon, a Prophet Elijah, Malachi nor a Jesus of Nazareth! There's nothing wrong with going ahead and having faith in something, but what is that which you have faith in is what matters. Believing in something and trusting in it in such a way like you do is quite childish, at best plain naïve. Also, despite what a number idiots on reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and even here have been bullshitted in one way or another into believing, Christianity, Islam, and Communism are NOT opposites of each other! There's only 1, maybe 2, major differences between them. The one I am sure of is that the former two programs have the veil and cover of being religions, while Communism does not. Oh, and no matter how you cut it. each of them have LONG and blood-soaked history of both destroying art and knowledge centers such as libraries in the name of a "new order" and tampering with history. No, not just the Roman Library of Alexandria, Egypt in the late 4th century CE, but also earlier with the Library of Antioch and the systematic desecration of sacred Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic groves & trees throughout the Middle Ages. Such is also the case with Muslims under the Rashidun Caliphate, believing their cause to be "righteous and just" butchered not only a number of non-Muslim (especially polytheist) Arabs, but also plundered and DESTORYED a Sassanid Empire then-reeling from the aftermath of its last war with the Byzantines, and BUTCHERED A GREAT MANY among the Zoroastrian priesthood, along with destroying many libraries and personal collections deemed to be about ""haram"" topics. Very much the same with many repositories and teachers of esoteric and/or spiritual knowledge in the Americas and the Pacific Islands; e.g. the Spanish Conquistadors, along with many Catholic clergy members, as well as the French Explorers in Polynesia and Micronesia during the 16th-18th centuries, scores of Mayan, Zapotec, Olmec, and Aztec codices destroyed in whole or in part. The Communists are no different in their often brutal, forceful ways of destroying art and knowledge they considered "dangerous", "subversive", or "counter-revolutionary". Indeed, the Kooks of the creed of Karl Marx aka Mordecai Levy don't care how much history and lives they destroyed. Hmmm...

View attachment 383569

View attachment 383570

Finally not a ramble about that shit cryptocurrency, there is a god after all

Trust me General Zod is no angel.

How many shit ton of drugs did you take to delve into this? You turning into Clancy?

So which crypto should I invest in based on this information?

I had an acute angle and now have a right angle after seeing a female angel

Yesterday I filled your mom's black hole with my erected angel.
I call it barney because it's really amazing when it grows, but your mom calls it free ride to paradise.

Very interesting theory. Is it like nearby Hell? In between ancient,mythical realms of Haven,Purgatory and Hell like astral cosmic space abyss or something?

It's like a Konami's animation of deafeted flame demon. Sucked through black hole whirlpool to thier destinated dimension.

What kind of inspire for those ideas or it's just a true story, It coincides very well with the scripture, but is the abbys or under the earth precise description of that place? or basement? Do you want to live in the basement eating jars with preserves, jams etc. for all eternity? On the earth is given freedom, so one level below is the space without this privilage.

Why not? This is the right place for that kind of stuff.

There's the Politics Forum for that.
Brainless... er... like minded folks you'll find there.

I just created Another topic pre-flood world Ancient Gigantic trees I would love your opinions on that but

Listen I know it sounds crazy but just stick with me and my post about these biblical topics you'll soon understand and yes there is more information that I will talk about later like why God flooded the earth.. Well F*uck it imma just leak A bit of information that I was going to use on my next post... but.... He flooded the earth to kill the Demigods; Giants and the Hybrid animals they were creating; they were gene engineering GOD animals into monsters like for example the TREX - Even if you look into the TREX DNA it's mixed with chicken and Reptile. Think about it for A minute; why do you think all the ancient advanced cultures/civilizations all have Demigods and Hybrids animals carved on their walls/hieroglyphs? They carved what they were actually seeing back then it wasn't imagination

It's hard for us to believe it because we were programmed at an early age to believe all that stuff was mythology/fiction; keep in mind guys I was blown away when I found this out because it really is hard to believe that demi-gods and giants actually existed; I found this out on my own I will share the story in the next topic I don't wanna leak everything

The Elites put all this in movies all the time they are showing us what's coming remember Jesus said the last days will be like the days of Noah. so we know in Noah's days they were Gene engineering the DNA of every living thing; now scientists are trying to revive extinct animals through Gene engineering.. Hmmm does that remind anyone of the Jurrasic Park movies?? Also, we all know some species you shouldn't mix together because the result of the experiment will be radical and violent; It was said in the days of Noah the earth was full of violence and their imagination was wicked 24/7...

Now Remember that Spiderman movie when that scientist blended his genes with the lizard and became a supervillain; or Remember when the HULK first got his genes mixed he was easy to anger and to become full of rage??? So think how crazy them pre-flood days were when all those radical hybrids like the Trex and other creatures were running around- Also Demigods having A war with each other with nukes which I'll explain in the next post

Then when you look at these superhero movies you realize it's based on the demi gods of the preflood world; that is why in the bible they were called men of fame or heroes of old- The Nephilim were/demigods were the rulers of the Ancient world
They all are classified as Nephilim but there are different types - Titans; Giants; Demigods ETC.. I know a lot of you want me to talk about the Advanced technology they had but I'm really not interested in explaining that just read the book if you want that information but we will see the pre-flood technology again that's why the bible says nothing new is under the sun because we see now and will see in the future they already had it in the preflood world ...

Like guys the next topic I will explain a lot I know it's hard to believe trust me.. back in 2014 when I found this out there was hardly anywhere online to actually study my findings but fast forward to now ...A lot of people on YouTube are now talking about this stuff... God is waking people up.. The elites tried to hide this by removing Enoch's book but the truth will come to light; God knew in the YouTube generation people would find this information again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto