i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, let me tell you about Apple products and black holes, it's like they're hiding something sinister behind their sleek designs and flashy marketing! I mean, have you ever noticed how they release new versions of their products every year? It's not just about making money, man, it's about keeping us distracted, preventing us from seeing the truth!

You know what's really going on? They're using those iPhones and iPads to track us, to monitor every move we make. They collect our data and store it in some mysterious data center, probably hidden inside a black hole where no one can reach it. Think about it, they've got Face ID and fingerprint scanners, all to build a massive database of our biometric information! It's like they're creating digital replicas of us, storing our souls in the abyss of those enigmatic black holes!

And speaking of black holes, do you ever wonder what really happens inside them? Apple probably knows, but they won't tell us! They're hoarding all that cosmic knowledge for themselves, using it to fuel their quest for world domination. I wouldn't be surprised if they've struck a secret deal with some advanced extraterrestrial civilization, exchanging technology for information about these cosmic gateways.

It's not just iPhones; their MacBooks are just as suspicious! They claim to have top-notch security, but what if it's all just a facade? A carefully crafted illusion to make us believe they care about our privacy while they siphon our data into the depths of those cosmic abysses. It's all interconnected, man, like a labyrinth of deceit and control.

You know, sometimes I feel like our whole world is just a simulation running on one of Apple's supercomputers, powered by the mysteries of black holes. They've got us trapped in their virtual reality, blinding us with shiny gadgets, making us believe we're in control while they pull the strings from the shadows.

And don't even get me started on their ecosystem! It's like a cult; once you're in, there's no way out. They lock you into their ecosystem, making sure you can't escape to other devices or platforms. It's a mind control experiment, I tell you! They want us to believe there's no alternative, no escape from their grasp.

We need to wake up, man! Break free from the chains of Apple's seductive gadgets and the mysteries of black holes. Open your eyes to the truth, resist the allure of their products, and reclaim our freedom! Let's unravel the secrets of the cosmos ourselves and stop being pawns in their cosmic game. The truth is out there, and we must find it!

tl;dr
Apple products are used to track and manipulate us, while the company hoards knowledge about black holes for nefarious purposes - breaking free from their control and seeking the truth independently will set us free

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
They are no prisons. Its all in our mind. Prisons are an illusion.

Unless its the one which uncle bob is held at..... once his released he has to stay away from all school at one mile radius.

Reactions: CoolMe and x65943

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a certified @Luke94 post.
nope there are commas periods correct sentence structure no rambling and of course no mention of jazz jackrabbit anywhere or biblically accurate Jazzrabbit remake or remaster not necessarily in that order :wink:

They are no prisons. Its all in our mind.
Who's "they"? "They" are all in our mind? Also, "our mind"? Get yer own mind..
Prisons are an illusion.
I thought it was: prison = no prison? they cancel each other out :huh:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto