Godzilla is the Biblical Leviathan

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys I'm back with these crazy but interesting topics; Please read everything even though the first 2 paragraphs are kinda of dragging it but I'm throwing A little enlightenment

This is A side topic I will post for today; I haven't forgotten about posting Part 2 of the preflood world on Why God Flooded the Earth but I just wanted to make this topic quick. Remember as I told you guys the Elites Aka the Lucifierans that run the earth know all the secrets of the bible They even have the complete book; They leave all their future plans and even biblical secrets right in front of us through symbolism all the time with some of these Hollywood movies; Video games; TV shows ETC.

Now we are going talk about Godzilla; Yes I know Godzilla didn't originate in the USA; but keep in mind the spiritual realms have A way of playing stuff out this wasn't random. Now we all know in the Bible God created This most powerful creature ever, a water dragon/serpent that lives in the great deep. There are many reasons why God created this creature; To serve as food for the people; created for God personal Play thing; Yes God plays with Leviathan; And for Leviathan to be released to go after the wicked in the end times. Yes god will release Leviathan in the end times but A long time ago I always believed God already killed it due to us not seeing this creature in modern times ....but .....fast forward years later as I started researching the Bible and Book of Enoch I see Leviathan is hidden or either in A deep sleep until his appointed time to come out. Yes guys when we get closer to the end times we will start seeing more stuff and animals that God kept hidden as this scripture states

For thy Almighty hand, that made the world of matter without form, wanted not means to send among them a multitude of bears or fierce lions,
[18] Or unknown wild beasts, full of rage, newly created, breathing out either a fiery vapour, or filthy scents of scattered smoke, or shooting horrible sparkles out of their eyes:
[19] Whereof not only the harm might dispatch them at once, but also the terrible sight utterly destroy them.

Now when you watched the last few recent Godzilla movies and read the scriptures on Leviathan you'll see they both have the same characteristics. Godzilla can shoot out fire and Leviathan can shoot out fire... Godzilla can move on water/land just the same as Leviathan
Godzilla has scales/ sharp teeth etc.' and Leviathans have all that... Godzilla cannot die no matter how many missiles and bullets/ Leviathan can't die; can't even penetrate his scales with weapons ... The craziest thing that made me realize the Elite know that Godzilla is the leviathan of the bible is that Godzilla can shine up the deep plus his eyes and fins can light up... Again the same as the Leviathan the Eyes and fins ... Cmon now you telling me out of all the body parts of Godzilla the makers decided to only have is eyes and fins glow... hmmm .. Not only that even the title " Godzilla King of the monsters" in the bible Leviathan is called "King of the children of pride", in other translations it's the king of all beasts"

Now let's look at the Illuminati Card game; which I will make A detailed topic on later this week. The illuminated card was created in 1994; it shows all the plans of the Elites, Some of the plans happened already like the Pandemic; the World Trade Center attack; the Pentagon attack; and many more, and the card game even shows some Biblical events that are coming. Again like I told you guys earlier the Elites leave the secrets right in front of us all the time even in the 1994 card game; I will share some of the cards and guess what card is in that card game... Godzilla.. Anyway let me share some of the cards that already happened

The Pandemic Card
75abf3067f26a572bf0c435043866ff2.png

9/11 Attack on America 2001 Twin Towers Attack
cedd73ae63dab6ab492bd64a7fd16bd8.png

OIL SPILL OF 2008 OR 2010
a02d8a12104249c93eab9a85a3710026.png

Joggers massacre in the Boston Marathon
6aec7cd0f506fd23a2dd4b480721bbb7.png

You guys get the point here the GODZILLA and robot monster card and read the description
91386746837e5a4a99aee9c991c06f24.png

2cfd3d2f5c9e81a04f8590597a3e5a4d.jpg

Last thing; what monster is nicknamed the Atomic monster Godzilla; What monster has Atomic breath Godzilla.. Now it depends on what movie I know the recent ones he had Atomic Breath.. Now on the Atomic monster card, he is supposed to fight the robot sea monster; in the movies, the People already had robot monsters ready to fight Godzilla like the Mecha Godzilla... in the movie Pacific Rim, when that sea dragon rose out the water the people already had the Giant robots to fight it.. So I'm saying the Elites know this creature will come and they already have robots ready for when leviathan is released... They put in movies all the time lol its no joke...

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No offense, but the Bible is kinda derivative. If you want the true old-school scripture upon which to base your wacky personal theories, you simply must go Sumerian, darling.

Reactions: AncientBoi

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but the Bible is kinda derivative. If you want the true old-school scripture upon which to base your wacky personal theories, you simply must go Sumerian, darling.
Yes, the Sumerians and the tablets are all true I planned on explaining that in my next Preflood World post about why god flooded the earth and the Demigods.. Yes, people say The Sumerians were the first to physically write about the flood story which is true but that is why I bring up the Book of Enoch + Book of giants speaks of this as well about God warning the Demi-Gods about the flood 1000s of years in Advance .. Same in the Sumerian Annunaki book... they got word that the "Father of all" was bringing A flood so they took heed and started preparing and leaving stuff on tablets

Yes the bible is A true book it's just A lot of information was taken out that leaves A lot of unanswered questions..

Illuminati card game (1987) predicted Godzilla (1954).

Okay then.
Veho mybad I meant to say the card game is telling us GODZILLA/Leviathan will be released I know it sounds crazy but stay with me I have more good topics; And 2 more Godzilla topics as well and I will be done on the Godzilla subject..

Shit looks long, me no read (again) 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes It's long that's why I break it into parts but then again I still have to explain stuff; just wait until I explain the 7 realms/hidden worlds that are on this earth that every religion talks about.. The Elites know this earth is a way bigger than they tell us

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys I'm back with these crazy but interesting topics; Please read everything even though the first 2 paragraphs are kinda of dragging it but I'm throwing A little enlightenment

This is A side topic I will post for today; I haven't forgotten about posting Part 2 of the preflood world on Why God Flooded the Earth but I just wanted to make this topic quick. Remember as I told you guys the Elites Aka the Lucifierans that run the earth know all the secrets of the bible They even have the complete book; They leave all their future plans and even biblical secrets right in front of us through symbolism all the time with some of these Hollywood movies; Video games; TV shows ETC.

Now we are going talk about Godzilla; Yes I know Godzilla didn't originate in the USA; but keep in mind the spiritual realms have A way of playing stuff out this wasn't random. Now we all know in the Bible God created This most powerful creature ever, a water dragon/serpent that lives in the great deep. There are many reasons why God created this creature; To serve as food for the people; created for God personal Play thing; Yes God plays with Leviathan; And for Leviathan to be released to go after the wicked in the end times. Yes god will release Leviathan in the end times but A long time ago I always believed God already killed it due to us not seeing this creature in modern times ....but .....fast forward years later as I started researching the Bible and Book of Enoch I see Leviathan is hidden or either in A deep sleep until his appointed time to come out. Yes guys when we get closer to the end times we will start seeing more stuff and animals that God kept hidden as this scripture states

For thy Almighty hand, that made the world of matter without form, wanted not means to send among them a multitude of bears or fierce lions,
[18] Or unknown wild beasts, full of rage, newly created, breathing out either a fiery vapour, or filthy scents of scattered smoke, or shooting horrible sparkles out of their eyes:
[19] Whereof not only the harm might dispatch them at once, but also the terrible sight utterly destroy them.

Now when you watched the last few recent Godzilla movies and read the scriptures on Leviathan you'll see they both have the same characteristics. Godzilla can shoot out fire and Leviathan can shoot out fire... Godzilla can move on water/land just the same as Leviathan
Godzilla has scales/ sharp teeth etc.' and Leviathans have all that... Godzilla cannot die no matter how many missiles and bullets/ Leviathan can't die; can't even penetrate his scales with weapons ... The craziest thing that made me realize the Elite know that Godzilla is the leviathan of the bible is that Godzilla can shine up the deep plus his eyes and fins can light up... Again the same as the Leviathan the Eyes and fins ... Cmon now you telling me out of all the body parts of Godzilla the makers decided to only have is eyes and fins glow... hmmm .. Not only that even the title " Godzilla King of the monsters" in the bible Leviathan is called "King of the children of pride", in other translations it's the king of all beasts"

Now let's look at the Illuminati Card game; which I will make A detailed topic on later this week. The illuminated card was created in 1994; it shows all the plans of the Elites, Some of the plans happened already like the Pandemic; the World Trade Center attack; the Pentagon attack; and many more, and the card game even shows some Biblical events that are coming. Again like I told you guys earlier the Elites leave the secrets right in front of us all the time even in the 1994 card game; I will share some of the cards and guess what card is in that card game... Godzilla.. Anyway let me share some of the cards that already happened

The Pandemic Card
75abf3067f26a572bf0c435043866ff2.png

9/11 Attack on America 2001 Twin Towers Attack
cedd73ae63dab6ab492bd64a7fd16bd8.png

OIL SPILL OF 2008 OR 2010
a02d8a12104249c93eab9a85a3710026.png

Joggers massacre in the Boston Marathon
6aec7cd0f506fd23a2dd4b480721bbb7.png

You guys get the point here the GODZILLA and robot monster card and read the description
91386746837e5a4a99aee9c991c06f24.png

2cfd3d2f5c9e81a04f8590597a3e5a4d.jpg

Last thing; what monster is nicknamed the Atomic monster Godzilla; What monster has Atomic breath Godzilla.. Now it depends on what movie I know the recent ones he had Atomic Breath.. Now on the Atomic monster card, he is supposed to fight the robot sea monster; in the movies, the People already had robot monsters ready to fight Godzilla like the Mecha Godzilla... in the movie Pacific Rim, when that sea dragon rose out the water the people already had the Giant robots to fight it.. So I'm saying the Elites know this creature will come and they already have robots ready for when leviathan is released... They put in movies all the time lol its no joke...

tldr.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So is Perfect Chaos or rather was inspired for instance nowadays by Godzilla in Sonic(Sonic the Hedgehog)Adventure 1 computer game/video game?…etc.

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is Perfect Chaos or rather was inspired for instance nowadays by Godzilla in Sonic(Sonic the Hedgehog)Adventure 1 computer game/video game?…etc.
That's definitely A possibility and man I used to play Sonic Adventure like no tomorrow so I know what you're saying when you bring up perfect chaos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?